Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i was never meant for high school

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dotn think i was meant for high school, the enviroment. the ppl, i got alot of friends but i dont choose to get involve deeply with them, i always hang out with ppl outside of school, ppl that dont go to my school. i find high school is to immature and i matured to fast. because the way i've grown up. I've been put to the test to many times and at a young age. seen too much, more than my eyes can bare.
just recently, in my 12th grade, i decided to get more involve into school, cuz its my last year, but i just realize how patheic it is. the girls are so dumb, immature, just PLAIN DUMB. my head hurts from a conversation with them. the guys try to hard to get their image up. tryin to hustle things. tryin to look like a mack. everyone **** talks SO much,
i got the nicest car in the whole school, i got hydros and ****. and ppl cant talking about me, ppl even **** talk and make up romours about me but i dont let that **** phaze

is it me or does this occur to many others?
my past two girls were two years older than me, i was always into the mature b1tches, it turned me on, the way they dressed etc.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
its your last year and you out of there....just wait
thats the only way i see it but i dont understand, how can a society get so low? now a days kids carry mace. it has been years since i've seen a clean one on one fight. no one can go out without their bear mace. and knives.
i just cannot relate! i dont know whats going in their heads

miba

Banned
Reaction score
Poor you, you are too popular. It must be terrible.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your last year of school, is supposed to be the best year. I didn't listen to the teachers, read newspapers in the middle of class, went on vacations for three or four days without going to school, and was late almost every day.

You should loosen up a bit, and learn to live a little bit.

And yes, high school kids for the most part are dumb as sh!t. I dealt with it too just like EVERY0NE ELSE has on this forum.

comic_relief

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya kuta, I'm in your same situation. For me its a little different though, I'm "friends" with just about everyone, but I don't know if some are s*** talking me or not. The junior and senior girls are all w****s, some of the popular ones started to wear clothing that looked like those of a hooker, and all of them started to catch on. I pretty much have to date the younger girls or girls from outside my school.

But man don't worry about it, use the girls for DJ practice if you want. You'll never see their skanky *sses again...you should aim for college, they probably won't make it or they'll go to some s***ty one.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miba said:
Poor you, you are too popular. It must be terrible.
lol are you tryin to stir **** up?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
thats the only way i see it but i dont understand, how can a society get so low? now a days kids carry mace. it has been years since i've seen a clean one on one fight. no one can go out without their bear mace. and knives.
i just cannot relate! i dont know whats going in their heads
They are just immature, im 15 but im pretty mature around school, i see all the kinds of ppl at my school that your talking about, theyre just not being themselves at all

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came from a ghetto environment and moved into a white/asian dominant school. I just didn't roll with the crowd and mainly hanged out with college and other people from other high schools. Nothing to really trip about, I still enjoyed senior year though, didn't do sh1t and I still got my diploma.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about other guys trying to act hard. Don't worry about the other sh!t people got. For the "immature" girls... Those are the ones you fvck. Yeah, I never liked high school much either. But, I did graduate; made friends and laid girls.

Make it what you want kid.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're stuck there for 6 hours a day, learn to deal with it. You can piss and moan all you want about what life throws at you, or you can make the best of it

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
you're stuck there for 6 hours a day, learn to deal with it. You can piss and moan all you want about what life throws at you, or you can make the best of it
oh i aint complaining just tryin to get a dicussion going on.
i was always ahead of most kids. got most of my credits. filled my time table. so the last two grades, 11/12 i always had like 2-3 classes a semster. went to class, got my **** down then went home. never involved into the social life of high school, i refused but this year im like what the heck u only go to school once so i tried gettin more involved but not knowing what i would find out.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it. People are still going to me knobs after high school. Sure most people eventually mature but the aproval seeking will always be there. Just make the most of it cos when you finish you wont be able to go back. Sounds like your thinking too much. Just go with it.