Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was just told that I suck at kissing ... need advise :O

Austrian88

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, I need your advice on handling a situation of which I'm not sure that I actually get a chance to handle it... let me explain first:

yesterday, I and a friend of mine were at a club in my home town... I was introduced to some female friends of him. I talked to one of them, really eager to pick up some of them (I'm currently doing the bootcamp), we danced and after that, we talked like... i don't know, for half an hour or so. I somehow managed to kiss-close, but after we kissed for some time, she pushed me back and said somethink like "something's wrong here" and stuff like that and I really was like "wtf..." and asked what she's thinking of... she was like "nothing" and we kissed again. after that, she told me that there's somewhat about my kissing style. I was like "ehm.... kay. if you really think that, then maybe you could show how you like it" and she kissed exactly like before.

that situation really sucked - luckily(?), she had to leave 5 minutes later so it wasn't awkward for long and she also gave me her cell number (after the kiss) and said some stuff like blaah she wants to see me again.

and now I'm sitting here and I really don't know what I should do about it. I really don't consider myself a bad kisser, i've had 2 girlfriends (and some kisses while going out), and that one yesterday was the most awkward situation ever. so... I really don't know whether to just dump this girl and forget that _very_ embarrasing situation or phone her during the next days and try to make up a date .... she totally crushed my self-confidence... I think I'd better kiss some other girl and get it back :/

btw, I'm German with very bad English skills... so please don't be too hard with me on this text.
btw2: yeah, I'm an idiot and totally AFC, and I already know that - now please post your opion/tips without telling me that I suck, but what exactly i fvcked up. I'm trying to improve ;)

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, dont listen to this fool, he KNOWS NOTHING, to the moderators - BAN The Messiah - this idiot will cause more harm than good!

first of all, what's the problem? she wants to see you again, right? to be honest if your kissing was that bad, she wouldn't have kissed you again after the first right? right? also she wouldn't have given you her phone number!

also, DON'T kiss as many 'sluts' as possible, you don't want mouth herpes! and other bacteria! kissing, like anything takes practice, also the way you kiss other girls may not work on someone else as each person has different likes and dislikes so don't beat yourself up over it, it's not the end of the world!

you did right to ask her how she likes to be kissed, she will show you, just keep at it! have fun!

Double C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Labourer, in that she would not have kissed you again if you really were that bad. Probably just some sort of **** test on her part. If you hang out with her again and kiss her, see how she reacts, and then judge what to do.

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
kissing isn't a black and white thing.

picking up women isn't a black and white thing.

different things work for different people.

you may be the best kisser in the world to 99 percent of the population..but a ****ty ass one to that tiny one percent.

that's not something you need to worry about.

if it really is awkward...she's probably the reason.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gives you her number and you're all wrapped up in something she *SAID*?

I will give you this man, it took me forever to understand this and it's really powerful: Do NOT get wrapped in anything a woman says. You just ignore it and keep doing what you want.

Work based on FACTS, not WORDS: She GAVE you her number. You have something to work on.

Give it a few days, call, arrange meeting. If she goes, action time. If she flakes, next.

semperfkemall

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be in the process of being played. Girls can play the same games guys do. Except it's easier to be caught off guard, because guys are the ones expected to be players, not girls. Shes push pulling you. She makes you feel your kissing isn't quite right. your self esteem is lowered, now you might need to go back to her. And you need validation, your self esteem is damaged. You all may say I'm full of it, but go see her again. If you leave feeling your self esteem bruised from something else she said or suggested, or something else not quite right, then I would say shes female player.

I've seen female players, and I'm suprised they are pointed out less from what I've read here =/.

Go to barnes and noble and pull out and flip through some of the girls advice books. I flipped through one the other day titles something like "how b!tches get all the guys" or something along those lines. They teach some of the similiar stuff taught here, except other way around. : (

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
man theres no such thing as being a bad kisser. unless you like bite her or u guys knock teeth, but that happened to me once *knocking teeth* but that was the first time i kissed a girl. other then that u cant kiss bad.

if this girl dosent like your kisses then screw her, dont get caught under her spell.

Austrian88

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all your opinions... well I think I'll call her during the week and see what happens ;)

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Austrian88 said:
hey guys, I need your advice on handling a situation of which I'm not sure that I actually get a chance to handle it... let me explain first:

yesterday, I and a friend of mine were at a club in my home town... I was introduced to some female friends of him. I talked to one of them, really eager to pick up some of them (I'm currently doing the bootcamp), we danced and after that, we talked like... i don't know, for half an hour or so. I somehow managed to kiss-close, but after we kissed for some time, she pushed me back and said somethink like "something's wrong here" and stuff like that and I really was like "wtf..." and asked what she's thinking of... she was like "nothing" and we kissed again. after that, she told me that there's somewhat about my kissing style. I was like "ehm.... kay. if you really think that, then maybe you could show how you like it" and she kissed exactly like before.

that situation really sucked - luckily(?), she had to leave 5 minutes later so it wasn't awkward for long and she also gave me her cell number (after the kiss) and said some stuff like blaah she wants to see me again.

and now I'm sitting here and I really don't know what I should do about it. I really don't consider myself a bad kisser, i've had 2 girlfriends (and some kisses while going out), and that one yesterday was the most awkward situation ever. so... I really don't know whether to just dump this girl and forget that _very_ embarrasing situation or phone her during the next days and try to make up a date .... she totally crushed my self-confidence... I think I'd better kiss some other girl and get it back :/

btw, I'm German with very bad English skills... so please don't be too hard with me on this text.
btw2: yeah, I'm an idiot and totally AFC, and I already know that - now please post your opion/tips without telling me that I suck, but what exactly i fvcked up. I'm trying to improve ;)
In my mega-AFC days, I use to practice my kissing with my pillow.

Yeahhh.....I was kissing Adriana Lima every night. :whistle:

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ich glaube das du diese situation zu dein erfolg nutzen kanst. Sag ir das sie dich kussen lernen soll ;) und dann sag ir sie soll mitt dir nahause kommen.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just google how to kiss, im sure even that will come up with some results.

I have a few ebooks about sensual love making, i think i have one on kissing, PM if you are interested, i can't say much on this site or i'd get in trouble.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My trick is, when you kiss a girl, is to take over her technique, adjust to how she's kissing you. If she kisses slow, then slow down to her paste, if she's faster, try to keep up a bit, but to fast is mostly disguisting :D so try to slow her down a bit ;)...

Ciao Credos

Lure

Reaction score
the way I kiss is a very passionate way.

I suck her bottom lip lightly when I come away.

be very gentle though.

when I say suck I don't mean vaccum power.

I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser.

so try that.

I'm still fairly new at this.

Austrian88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser.
yeah, it's not like i've never been told that, but this girl just surprised me with her statement... or my last kisses weren't that good and noone ever told me that :D

Ich glaube das du diese situation zu dein erfolg nutzen kanst. Sag ir das sie dich kussen lernen soll und dann sag ir sie soll mitt dir nahause kommen.
wow, eine deutsche antwort - danke ;)