Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was asking girls today how many times a week they get approached....

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asking girls today how many times a week they get approached and you know what? Most of them said like 0-1 and all of them were atleast hb8. This ofcourse means in non-drinking environments. And they also said that guys are not forward or obvious about it at all.

I recently started trying really hard random approaches. Like if a girl is walking the opposite way as me I would open her. Or if she has her back to me or anything really. I just want to be good at everywhere. Anyways... anyone got any ideas for stuff to try out? I'm game. I basically LOVE doing this. Its just sweet because I know that if I just do it a lot I will be ****ing amazing at this :) ALright so.. any good openers or something? I think I'm getting to the point where I'm about to approach for pure amusement which is wicked.

Oh.. I'm no newb to the game so don't be like read the dj bible or some ****. I approach completely anxiety free and rejection has zero effect on my ego, I'm just relaxing into my environment right now so... ideas for openers or funny topics plz.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I'm totally with you on day gaming the hotties. i'm really no good at it since i'm so accustomed to night game.

but Ii have two general openers.
1. Ask the time.
2. Pretend like you're lost.

When I lived in New York City, the subway was the easiest. Ii wish every town had a subway where you would sit next to a hot stranger.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
On daygame, I usually have a notepad and go towards a girl sitting. I sit beside her and draw this. Thereafter I write a x in the middle and say "Your turn". They usually start laughing and play tic tac toe :cool:

People who don't know what tic tac toe is, click the link.

I have approached five people like this, thus I wasn't serious. I got 4 good responds, were they smiled and laughed. I got one bad, which indeed wasn't bad, she just said that she wasn't in the mood. :rolleyes:

If you can't find anything in the environment to talk about, or something to comment on. Then this is definitely he best approach. No worries about talking just playing and breaking the ice.

You can even lose the game on purpose and say, "AHh dammit, I guess because I lost the game I have to show you a magic trick." and create some more mystery.

Best Regards
Masked_angel

Reaction score
I know women who are approached 5 to 15 times weekly and tic tac toe, you have got to be kidding me. What are you approaching? Schoolgirls? Asking the time and pretending to be lost? Some men are just naturals, some have to work at it, but please be original.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
dude I'm totally with you on day gaming the hotties. i'm really no good at it since i'm so accustomed to night game.

but Ii have two general openers.
1. Ask the time.
2. Pretend like you're lost.

When I lived in New York City, the subway was the easiest. Ii wish every town had a subway where you would sit next to a hot stranger.

See that's the thing, if the OP had asked how many times a week then that those girls get asked those mundane questions, then explain those guys were likely trying to open then, watch what would happen. Their eyes would get wide as saucers when it occurs to them that all kinds of guys are hitting on them, just they didn't pick up on it because the guys are going indirect, or in the case of AFCs they don't have the balls to state their intent and pull the damn trigger.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya most women don't get approached often and when they do it is a joke... the guy either shouts out some lewd comment from afar, makes a joke out of it in a lame way, or he walks up and tries to find a reason to start a convo with her and it never goes anywhere. Why? Because he has no confidence in himself. Women don't get many good approaches.

There are a lot of ways to approach that are not wrong, just different. Some people lke to roll up on a big group of women and seemlessly integrate into the group and even take on the spotlight. Other guys look for lone wolfs or women who are obviously not having a good time with the people they are with (sitting outside in the smoking area or on a bench). I've done some of both. Some guys like reapproachable women and this can work like magic. I used to know a UPS driver who would flirt with women on his route. He was notorious for it, and the fact that he was a known flirt only made women more curious about him. He pulled a lot of hot chicks and got paid at the same time. He wasn't sleazy and talking about how many women he slept with, he just flirted with any hot ones and of course they knew he was known for it.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...

Those chics are either lying to you to play with you or are choosing to ignore whats happening around them. Hot girls get hit on about 145039845 times per day, its just that the guys doing it suck. Not to mention, girls don't consider anything an unattractive person does an "approach", they just consider it "being bothered by this weird random guy who asked a bunch of stupid questions out of nowhere"

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think that it could be possible that certain girls because of their body language and stuff like that are just approached more and some are not. I actually think this does not have 100% to do with looks. I actually believe those girls about how many times they get approached.

Some interesting ideas guys. I think I am more of an obvious kind of guy myself. I don't think any of the girls that I have approached had any doubt why I was there. Except maybe the first one. I think its just going to take doing it more before I learn the tricks of the trade. The good thing is that my goal for the week is 12 approaches. I have 3 done. I really don't care at all if I get the specific girl. I am more concerned with being able to do it :) like... whenever I want :)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Um...

Those chics are either lying to you to play with you or are choosing to ignore whats happening around them. Hot girls get hit on about 145039845 times per day, its just that the guys doing it suck. Not to mention, girls don't consider anything an unattractive person does an "approach", they just consider it "being bothered by this weird random guy who asked a bunch of stupid questions out of nowhere"
Exactly. And good catch on them twisting bad approaches.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure these attractive women get plenty of looks from guys, no question about that... but to say all these guys actually approach, and by that I mean sometime in the duration of the conversation (if they even start one) ask for a number, is not accurate. You're giving other guys too much credit.

Reaction score
My mom get's approached 10000000 times a day, no lie

she's one sexy woman too, but guys are too scares to ask her out cuz my dad's always there ready to kick ass

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be yourself in day game (or any game).

If magic, palm reading, c&f, opinion openers, etc arent you, you'll look incongruent trying to approach women.

I think airport and plane "day game" are interesting. I've probably had the most natural conversations with women at the airport, or seated next to me on a plane. Thats an avenue to always be prepared for. The women are higher quality and sort of pre selected (since not everyone can travel). And you might get a lot of book types, readers. Higher quality women than a typical bar IMO.