Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was about to post a cry for help, but...

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...I realized this has been addressed before, by me, on this very forum in the past.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182504

Exactly the same situation, with exactly the same result as before. Only this time I was seeing her for longer, about a year and half. Not exclusive for that entire time, but definitely towards the end. I always had my hesitations and when it came down to make a choice I chose single life once again.

It sucks. I know she is hurting badly. I am hurting as well. But I simply could not give her what she wanted. I know that to give her that would mean settling down, probably for a long time as she is and always has been loyal, dependable, trustworthy. I just couldn't do it.

In that back of mind though I always wonder. Will I ever find that one girl I am so excited about that I actually want to get into a monogamous relationship with no reservations? Or will I always be searching like this and never satisfied? Who knows.

Last edited:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great call, Bradd. It's true, when you're slaying pvssy and being the man, the last thing on your mind is settling down.
I've rejected countless women because of this.

But now, as I age and realise how fickle most younger women are, I find I'm looking at plates differently, as in looking at them as long-term prospects.
Bradd is right, the pool tends to shrink as you age (although I got blown by a 24yo size 8 Jamaican chick in a nightclub last weekend :D) but that doesn't mean you have to settle.
Hang in there, keep screening and you'll eventually find one you'll actually WANT to hang around for a while.

My criteria was always that if I found a girl I preferred to spend time with than getting drunk with my friends and banging slores, then she obviously ticks a lot of boxes and would be worth pursuing.
I'm at that stage now. I'm still spinning plates but I've recently met a girl who I've realised I've been looking forward to seeing more than I look forward to going out and tomcatting.
Hang in there, OP. Keep applying what you learn here, be the best man you can possibly be and the quality women will keep bobbing up (and hopefully bobbing down too).

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesnt really feel good at all, but now that I've had about 48 hours to think about it...I know with almost cetainty that its the right choice. Im just a tad lonelier than usual - she was around pretty often, sleeping in my bed, etc. I dont have another girl to replace her at the moment. Not that she is replaceable in anything but a loose sense. She was unique, just like every person is unique. But Im not sure she was the one for me.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one-itis ...

the dreaded, seriously underrated bug of our minds ..

It will only pass with time, and emotions are part of your life, too.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Serg,
"I don't have another girl to replace her at the moment".....This really makes you vulnerable to coercion....Always have a few Plates in the Wings,even if you aren't Porking them!