Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to tempt my girl to see if she would cheat.. longg story.. !!!

jcdjgd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So why not just forgive her no matter if she admits to it or not? It seems that you need to forgive her not for her sake but for yours so that you can move on without having to keep spinning your wheels.
I guess you could say it's that. I wouldn't break up with ehr over it, I just want to find out for MYSELF. I guess you're right. I don't know though. I'm not trying to find out to point and laugh at her, or to make myself feel good because I caught her or anything like that. I just want to know the story and teh reason why. She never gives in and when I wnid up askig her, she'll get caught in a stupid SMALL lie and it'll piss me off and make me totally not forgive her or forget about it. That's kind of why I want to just know and get it behind me because I know hse is lieing.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcdjgd said:
I would because I trust her more then anyone in my life. If she told me she wouldn't break up with me, I would tell her.
It's easier said than done, until you actually reach that point you would never know the actual outcome. It's easy to assume people will mean what they say, but life isnt as simple as a box of chocolates. People act on instinct, just like what she did to cover up her tracks when you accused her.

It's almost like saying "you can tell me, i promise i wont get angry/mad."....the instant you tell her she turns into a crazy b*tching beast.

I can only see 2 methods of her confessing, im not guaranteeing anything, but JMO:
Being more closed off/distant, that she will want things to go back to the way things used to be that she'll release the burden.
Reward her, that she'll feel so much guilt/regret, that she doesnt deserve such good treatment that she'll release the burden.

jcdjgd

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScrewIt said:
It's easier said than done, until you actually reach that point you would never know the actual outcome. It's easy to assume people will mean what they say, but life isnt as simple as a box of chocolates. People act on instinct, just like what she did to cover up her tracks when you accused her.

It's almost like saying "you can tell me, i promise i wont get angry/mad."....the instant you tell her she turns into a crazy b*tching beast.

I can only see 2 methods of her confessing, im not guaranteeing anything, but JMO:
Being more closed off/distant, that she will want things to go back to the way things used to be that she'll release the burden.
Reward her, that she'll feel so much guilt/regret, that she doesnt deserve such good treatment that she'll release the burden.
Yea, I would think she would react on instinct in the beginning, but after I have asked a few times and time has past wouldn't she just let it out?

I already do treat her extremely well so I can't really do that, and I bearly have time to see her as it is now so I'm not going to waste the time and act all wierd.

I'm going to ask her again tonight to tell the truth and well see waht seh says. I'm guessing after a while itwill just come out of her.

I'll update tomorrow.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jcdjgd said:
Ok wow this is a long ass story.
indeeed....

Dump her, girls test you to see what they can get away with. Do you really want to continue a relationship where you dont trust her? And man, you need to let your jealous side DIE. I used to be jealous allllll the time, but you know what it doesn't do you any good. YOu end up looking like an ass and she moves on because you are so insecure with everything that you two end up fighting most of the time you hang out. If you want to be the ALPHAMALE in the relationship, take charge, if you want to be the BETAMALE appologize and get dumped eventually. You can take my oppinion or leave it, but believe me I used to be like you and it wasnt pretty.

Anniqueginsky

Reaction score
WTF dude its a high time you open your eyes and see the chick is taking you for a good ride. First she is overly possesive and i dnt think this is good for wha you call a relationship cause the chick sees you as a looooooser. That chick is using this ossesive ish thing to cver your eyes soas you wont see that she is f^ckin some other dudes. Could someone please B Slap you so you could wake up. If i were you i just pack my ISH and leave as fast as possible. Stop wasting your tym with a slut and get to the field , get a new chick and you ll stop shooting yourself in the feet thinkin that its love. This is BS

Reaction score
Lets us say that she did not "cheat" on you - nonetheless, she is DISRESPESTING you!!!!

As DJ wayword said "Girl's night out" at da club/bar = Wh0re's night out" - keep your DIGNITY and leave this conniving soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many women say "I Love You's" - this is to keep men off guard to the reality of what is!!!!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcdjgd said:
Ok wow this is a long ass story. I just want to say what the point of this thread is. I want to tempt my girlfriend somehow (probably via AIM) to see if she would cheat on me. These are two interesting stories and I really need advice on this so please read.

I love my girlfriend very much, and she loves me back. When I'm with her and when I talk to her it seems like she loves me more then I love her. She really makes me feel special and she is really a great girlfriend.

We've been going out for 8 months.

Now, she always tells me how muchs he loves me and how much she don't even care about other guys and how she doesn't even talk to her guy friends any more. Not because I tell her to. Because she doesn't even want to she says. And she says she only texts a few people. Me, her mom, her best friend (girl) and maybe this one kid Tim.

We were walking home from work one day with 2 other people and I was talking to one of them for a while of the walk and I saw her texting someone. So I asked when I was done talknig who that was and she said it was her friend Tim. So I think nothing of it and let it go.

Now we are in her car a while later going to her house and while were in the car I ask to see her phone and I start looking in her messages and she sees me going into it so she starts to freak and starts askin gme for the phone. I put it in the opposite hand and hold it away form her and she was practically jumping accross me to get to it. So I was like wow forget it, if she wants ti that bad, I'll just give it to her. What she doesn't know is that I saw her inbox and outbox filled with texts from some kid Wil.

So for the rest of the ride there I'm pissed as hell so I just don't talk and when we get to her house she sees I'm pissed so we go in her basement and she asks what's wrong. So I tell her I saw the kids name Wil in there and I was mad because before she said she was texting Tim.

What she tells me is that she was talking to the kid for this girl Jaime and she didn't want to tell me she was talking to him because it wasn't that big of a deal. I still don't believe her and I just start to ignore her and she starts crying. REALLY BAD. So after a while I give her the benefit of hte doubt and forgive her.

***NOWW*** About 3 weeks later..

Before I start this story I want to say that she always bothers me for talking to girl friends that I have for a very long time. SHe gets very jealous and she always wants to know when I talk to them and stuff. And also, every week she goes to this teen night thing that I can't go to because I have work. I let her go because she has been going to it for a few years and she loves to dance. SHe says she never dances with guys and she always dances on stage with her girlfriends. She also always tells me how she hates going with out me and she sometimes doesn'te ven want to go. Keep all of this in mind.. Here's where it gets interesting..

Now one day, I'm at her house and we are going to go out to eat. She goes upstairs to shower and get ready and I'm waiting in her living room for her. After about a half hour her mom says that I can go ont he computer if I want to pass the time. I accept the offer and head ont he comp uter.

I surf around for a little bit, but then I get bored and run out of places to visit. Now, Every once in a while I go on her myspace to see if anyone says bad **** about her. So I wa slike ok what ever, I'll go and check that out. So I go on myspace and I since it's her computer, her user name and stuff is saved and logged in as soon as you go on myspace.

So I'm liek ok whatever. I read the comments and theres no bad ****. So I'm about to get off it and I see she has new incoming messages. Of course I'm going to read them. Wouldn't you lol? Everyone would be curious.

So I go into her inbox and see about 4 pages full of message sfrom some kid Andrew. So I start to read some of them and they are getting pretty flirty. And I'm like hold up let me see what she is sending this kid. So I go to her outbox and I see messages like "You should come to the next teen night.", "My hair looks so good for you, I can't wait to see you.", and then a few days later she says "I missed you the other night, I was dancing on stage looking for you all night and didn't see you. I was so mad."

After reading this, I get off the computer and am PISSED AS ALL HELL. I'm at he rhouse now and I'm trapped there pretty much. Trapped at her house, and trapped into going to dinner. I don't drive yet so I can't go home and say I don't feel good. So we go out to dinner and I'm just so pissed I can't even talk. So for most of the dinner it's SILENT. Now when I say silent, I mean I didn't say a word the entire time. So she keeps asking what's wrong and I don't want to tell her yet because that night I wouldn't have access to a computer. Or the next day. But the day after that I would. So I wanted to be able to haev access to the computer and see these messages more closely before I flip on her.

So by the next day, she is a mess and crying all day and just begging me to tell her. So what doy ou think I did? Yea, you guesse dit. I told her.

We talked ti otu and her escuse was he is just a friend she hasn't seen in so long and she didn't think she was flirting.

I didn't want to totally flip and break upw ith her right there because I wanted to see for sure that I have the right to flip. So I let it go and make ehr promise, at least 5 times that day that she wouldn't delete the messages.

I get home that next day and have access to the computer. So I go on to see the messages and they are GONE!

I ask her about it and she starts lieing her ass off and says her mom looked through her history and saw the messages and was mad she said those things so she deleted them. Now what kind of weak ass escuse is that?

Imediately I tell her she is full of **** and I put my away message on. I come back in a little and she will show me them. Now I go on the myspace and all the flirty messages are gone and all that's left is bull**** messages like "hello" and stuff.

So I start flippoing out again and she says that they delete after 14 days or something. My answer to that was, why isn't the other ones deleted? Her first message to him was stil there.

After it all she says that he was just a friend and she loves me and blah blah she didn't mean anything by it and that she deleted them for the good of us. She didn't want me "overreacting" over it again.

So now I have no proof or chance to re-read these messages to see if I was right. So after a few days of being pissed I forgive her, but I let her know that I trust her just as much as a bum on the street.

So with both these things happening, I want to tempt her myself and see if she will fall and start flirting back. How can I do this? What would I say if I AIMed her on a dummy screen name? HELP!! Thanks.

Lighten UP and Move on!!

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jcdjgd said:
I didn't want to totally flip and break upw ith her right there because I wanted to see for sure that I have the right to flip. So I let it go and make ehr promise, at least 5 times that day that she wouldn't delete the messages.

off topic, but I just wanted to illustrate male behavoiur: rational, logical

a women in that situation, would just flip and lose it just like that. bloody oath.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're bordering on dangerous dude.

You can either calm down, or do both of you a favor and decide to see other people.

Maybe she is running around, who knows? But from the sounds of it, it sounds like you've made it very clear to her how you like her talking to other men, for any reason. She's basically afraid to have you find out she has any guy friends, so of course she's going to hide it from you. I've seen a million boyfriends like you in the past. It starts off like this, checking phones, myspace messages, etc because you are "curious", but most of them end with breaking your girlfriends cell phone because a guy texted her on it. Yes, I have seen that happen and worse.

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe it's not that serious.

Either way, you are significantly too attached to this girl, and to the relationship. Stop worrying so much before you scare her away.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ftard

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit bumping dead threads morons!

Following of me: this happened two and a half YEARS ago. I think its safe to say the situation is OVER. Read the dates, people.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jcdjgd said:
I would because I trust her more then anyone in my life. If she told me she wouldn't break up with me, I would tell her.
You trust her more than anyone else? And you're looking through her phone and Myspace?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Yeah but sometimes you want to know "where they are now" and how the person's life has progressed. :^P
Or people are just too stupid to realize how old this thread is. The OP hasnt even posted on here in two and a half years, yet brilliant minds like Goodfoot, are trying to give him advice, even AFTER I made a post saying how old this thread is. WTF did you bump this for again, anyway?

ontopfrombehind

Reaction score
She will want you more and, more importantly, respect you more, if you break up with her and stick to it.

Listen dude, you caught her. You know it, she knows it. You didn't need to reread the myspace messages to figure out what she was up to.

Admit to yourself that you're being weak, accept the fact that she's a liar and that your game playing will only bore that out, and move on.

Have some self respect and, quite frankly, get used to this type of behavior from women. The sooner you can begin dealing with it like a MAN, the better. Good luck!

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Yeah but sometimes you want to know "where they are now" and how the person's life has progressed. :^P
I guess I hadn't been on in over a month and things here get posted pretty fast. Also so we could give this guy more advice way after the fact, he'll clearly put it to good use.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
I guess I hadn't been on in over a month and things here get posted pretty fast. Also so we could give this guy more advice way after the fact, he'll clearly put it to good use.
THE OP HASNT POSTED ON THIS SITE IN TWO AND A HALF YEARS! NOT MONTHS, YEARS. Why on Earth would you try to give advice to someone, TWO YEARS after the situation??? I can see someone accidentally not seeing the date, but I have posted very clearly how old this thread is, and more replies keep coming in as if this is a current situation. Do you people not read? If you dont read the entire thread start to finish, you shouldnt be posting in it at all, cuz you dont have all the info.

09-25-2006, 06:50 PM . See this date? That was the OP's last post. Two years and three months ago. Whatever. I dont know why this irritates me so much, but it does. Actually, I really hope at least some of you guys replies are some kind of a joke.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty pissed when I spent about an hour and a half reading the first three pages and decided to post anyway. Your rant was also amusing.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
THE OP HASNT POSTED ON THIS SITE IN TWO AND A HALF YEARS! NOT MONTHS, YEARS. Why on Earth would you try to give advice to someone, TWO YEARS after the situation??? I can see someone accidentally not seeing the date, but I have posted very clearly how old this thread is, and more replies keep coming in as if this is a current situation. Do you people not read? If you dont read the entire thread start to finish, you shouldnt be posting in it at all, cuz you dont have all the info.

09-25-2006, 06:50 PM . See this date? That was the OP's last post. Two years and three months ago. Whatever. I dont know why this irritates me so much, but it does. Actually, I really hope at least some of you guys replies are some kind of a joke.
Lol I guess sarcasm doesn't translate too well, or you were just wrapped up in the fact that some people are still seriously replying (which I find amusing).

I did in fact read the whole thread, and my statement was very tongue in cheek: "Also so we could give this guy more advice way after the fact, he'll clearly put it to good use."