Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I want to take it SLOW"

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Flake. Go ghost. Move on. Next. Don't say another word to her. Don't respond to her texts, no good byes and here's whys. Just go ghost.

I had a chic do the same to me. Told me how she used to be a hore in college. How she used to get blackout drunk and party with frat boys. How she loves sex and how good she is at it. Then we get back to my place and she tells me she's looking for marriage and won't have sex until she's been dating a guy for 6 months. LOOOOOOL. I dropped her like I was Snoop.

What she is telling me is that she thinks I'm less than. I don't even deserve to be lied to. My feelings and considerations don't matter. She has an agenda and I am only a high valued target that she must lure in with promises of pleasure. That's her thinking.

My thinking is, did you just advertise your wh0redom and the bait and switched me? We leave businesses and never return when they try to pull that in the market place. The same thing applies in the sexual market place. You sold me on a quality bed bunny grade A all amerikunt wh0re and now you are trying to sell me miss good girl? WUT? No thank you, I'll take my business else where.

After I dropped her, I ran into her a few months later with some thug dude. She came up to me when he was in the can and asked me with tears in her eyes why no good man wants her. Then she told me how her current guy was cheating on her and started crying. I just walked away. Did I feel a little bad for her? Yah. Was there any way I could explain it to her that she could understand? Nope. Did I want to be there when her boyfriend came back? Hell no. GO GHOST.
Good advice here. I think he should try one more time with this women though imo.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to say this chick is a coke ***** might be a bit harsh. She talked about living in Florida and doing coke sometimes. This chick has a phd and a real good job at a major university, so I doubt she is still out coking it up every night.
But, point taken. Obviously this chick has had plenty of single night hookups in her career, and to hold out on me is BS.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women play games. All women play hard to get and want that feeling of beingin control. Let them have it i say. You dont have to go along with it, since you know the rules and can bend them anytime you want.

If she says she is a 7 date kinda girl, it seems to me like she is up for it. What's the rush? If you are attracted to her, then look like you are playing along.

In the meantime, out of view, spin em.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
SLOW girl just texts me about some random BS, somehow the convo ends up her mentioning the size of my c0ck....then she invites me to dinner tomorrow. Haha, wtf.
I declined claiming I have to work out of town tomorrow, which I do, but dinner would totally be doable, I get home at normal time.

Excellent. She's been thinking about it. And your unavailability will increase her tension/desire.

Like many on this board have said: "don't believe the words, believe the action."

So what if she says, she's a "7 dates then goes for it" gal.

The fact is, if you get her juices flowing, it won't take 7 dates. PERIOD.

A friend of mine pulled the reverse on his new woman, saying "let's wait for many dates first." She tore his clothes off and banged his brains out on the 3rd date.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
to say this chick is a coke ***** might be a bit harsh. She talked about living in Florida and doing coke sometimes.
So what? She still did coke. You just don't know how much. Party girls like that always do their fair share. These ugly looking creepy give them drugs for sex. You can bet she was wh0ring it up most of the time. She told you enough to know you're dealing with a wh0re.

MtnMan said:
This chick has a phd and a real good job at a major university, so I doubt she is still out coking it up every night.
She's on a dating site so that has to tell you something. It doesn't matter what kind of job she has. Professionals in any position can still do drugs especially since she was an user before. That doesn't matter. What does matter is her opening up her legs for you like she has done many times before. Her opening for you should be no different where you don't have to wait.

MtnMan said:
But, point taken. Obviously this chick has had plenty of single night hookups in her career, and to hold out on me is BS.
I agree, you shouldn't have to wait. Do what Rascal said, get her over at your place and go for sex. If she backs off again next her for good. Don't give this chick any special kind of treatment. That's what she is looking for from you. She isn't a quality chick to get that from you.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not invest too much in what she says. Reminds me of when girls are like "we're NOT having sex tonight" (almost always ends in her specifically asking for sex at the end of the night).

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the problem has sorted itself out gents. We had planned to meet up friday after I was done with a friends birthday, she flaked with some long excuse about forgotten plans.
Best to let this one go, glad I didn't have to do the dirty work.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
i think the problem has sorted itself out gents. We had planned to meet up friday after I was done with a friends birthday, she flaked with some long excuse about forgotten plans.
you should of let her go when she left your place without sex. why were you doing what she wanted for another date? that's why she flaked, don't let chicks plan dates.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
you should of let her go when she left your place without sex. why were you doing what she wanted for another date? that's why she flaked, don't let chicks plan dates.
You are right about letting her go. This date was my idea because I was going to be in her hood. I'm still learning here gents. Don't let my age fool you, I was a serial ltr guy until 6 months ago

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She flaked because the man she wanted asked her out.

OP, if a woman says she wants to take it slow, say "that's fine, I have other options." Then go ghost for a while.

This thread will help you in the future.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207614

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
I wonder what Frogster has to say about this?

Just delete her number. If she contacts you again, ignore her. She declined sex at your place, now she flaked on you after you made plans. What more proof do you need that she isn't interested in sex? She will just string you along if you keep talking with her. She's going to get pounded Friday night by some other guy. Look for a respectable women instead. Not a coke wh0re that strings you along.