Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to make my own theory...

Reaction score
Is there a process?

Don't tell me I need to practice, because I do, practicing doesn't help me create a theory though, it only helps me time the way I use my intelligence..

Any ideas on how I can "find my own style" and what not?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea for you to seriously consider: get off the computer.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spend some time pondering seemingly unrelated things and finding underlying connections to them. That's how theories are built.

Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Seriously... shut up Vulpine, if you can't hear what I say, than what is the use of listening to somebody who can't relate? "UH HUH, YUP, WHATEVER, Here's what I think" I sarge more than probably 90% of the people who visit this site.

For future reference, assume people are intelligent, until they prove you wrong. You wouldn't try to tell Rollo to start getting out there would you? Would you tell an avid reader to stop reading?

The Bad Ass Canadian said:
spend some time pondering seemingly unrelated things and finding underlying connections to them. That's how theories are built.
That's true...

Want to go a little bit deeper for me?

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I agree with Vulpine on this one. Let the theory and such be secondary to actually trying to pull ass. You say that you sarge a lot, more power to you. is it not working?

There are already plenty of fairly accurate theories on this site, whats the use in creating another one? improve upon the ones that are here, correct what you see as being false.

I get the feeling you are status hungry.

Reaction score
It's for my own sake...

It's FUN making theories, just wondering if you guys knew of a way that I could do it a little less weird than I do now...

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've admitted before that you don't get out at all on one of your various other usernames, so stop lying, its not helping anyone out and no one is impressed.

Why do you want your own theory anyway? To seek validation from people on a seduction forum!?

Get out and interact with as many people as possible!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you getting paid right now, stack?

I am. Oops... I just made a few cents typing that out... oh! There's a couple more cents... $ $ $ weee...!

You didn't seriously consider my advice, did you? Don't get mad at me, you're the one that was begging to be banned because the computer world has became your real world.

I used to be a gamer. I used to love to put away the pump and pull out the knife and chase llamas down and stab them in the back. I used to only buy flashbangs, diffuse kit, and kevlar and jump out from a bomb point and stab someone while they were planting the bomb. I was a moderator of a gaming forum and an administrator on three servers. I used to post hours and hours of strategies, practice with my clan, play in 8 hour tournament battles for the full 8 hours, have super funny "tags", and for what? I wasn't getting laid or paid... but I had great stats! (Hell, I STILL hold a few records from over 7 years ago) I wasn't getting anything useful from it besides entertainment. Granted, it was a cheap hobby. Yes, I was passionate about it. I miss it like heck because it was fun. However, there were so many things lacking in my life I had to unplug. I would actually clear my real life schedule to prioritize my virtual life. I shunned my real friends to hang out with my virtual friends.

I don't have internet access at home now. My computer's video card is super nice, my Razer Boomslang still works great, and my processor, sound card, and memory are all way more than I need. They only serve as a reminder of my wasted money, wasted time, and ignored girlfriends. They are a memorial to the misery that was my life then. It was hard to stop. But, I have a tan now.

What does this matter to you? The more you are here, the less you are somewhere else. That is, if you are wasting your time on the computer without tangible benefit, you are missing the benefits of not being on the computer. I'm on here because I am on a computer all day for work. I can type 74 wpm at 98% accuracy. I am making money as I type this. I am "here" anyway... tangible benefits.

But you? "I want to make my own theory?" What are you getting out of this? Smarter? Entertainment? Paid? Shouldn't you be at a bank shuffling funds around? Shouldn't you be washing your car? Don't you have something to fix? Some shoes to polish? Clothes to iron? Don't you have anything BETTER to do? Something that will actually benefit you? Yay. "You sarge more than 90% of guys on here." But, do you pull any of your targets? If you did, wouldn't you be with THEM instead of with US? Looks like you need to sarge MORE. So, get off the computer. Go outside and get a tan.

I made about eight bucks goofing with this reply - I answered the phone twice.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Are you getting paid right now, stack?

I am. Oops... I just made a few cents typing that out... oh! There's a couple more cents... $ $ $ weee...!

You didn't seriously consider my advice, did you? Don't get mad at me, you're the one that was begging to be banned because the computer world has became your real world.

I used to be a gamer. I used to love to put away the pump and pull out the knife and chase llamas down and stab them in the back. I used to only buy flashbangs, diffuse kit, and kevlar and jump out from a bomb point and stab someone while they were planting the bomb. I was a moderator of a gaming forum and an administrator on three servers. I used to post hours and hours of strategies, practice with my clan, play in 8 hour tournament battles for the full 8 hours, have super funny "tags", and for what? I wasn't getting laid or paid... but I had great stats! (Hell, I STILL hold a few records from over 7 years ago) I wasn't getting anything useful from it besides entertainment. Granted, it was a cheap hobby. Yes, I was passionate about it. I miss it like heck because it was fun. However, there were so many things lacking in my life I had to unplug. I would actually clear my real life schedule to prioritize my virtual life. I shunned my real friends to hang out with my virtual friends.

I don't have internet access at home now. My computer's video card is super nice, my Razer Boomslang still works great, and my processor, sound card, and memory are all way more than I need. They only serve as a reminder of my wasted money, wasted time, and ignored girlfriends. They are a memorial to the misery that was my life then. It was hard to stop. But, I have a tan now.

What does this matter to you? The more you are here, the less you are somewhere else. That is, if you are wasting your time on the computer without tangible benefit, you are missing the benefits of not being on the computer. I'm on here because I am on a computer all day for work. I can type 74 wpm at 98% accuracy. I am making money as I type this. I am "here" anyway... tangible benefits.

But you? "I want to make my own theory?" What are you getting out of this? Smarter? Entertainment? Paid? Shouldn't you be at a bank shuffling funds around? Shouldn't you be washing your car? Don't you have something to fix? Some shoes to polish? Clothes to iron? Don't you have anything BETTER to do? Something that will actually benefit you? Yay. "You sarge more than 90% of guys on here." But, do you pull any of your targets? If you did, wouldn't you be with THEM instead of with US? Looks like you need to sarge MORE. So, get off the computer. Go outside and get a tan.

I made about eight bucks goofing with this reply - I answered the phone twice.
You post in work! I wouldnt have the guts to put a website on about seduction in work, i'd be ridiculed for eternity!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got headphones on while listening to Tiesto, too.

Reaction score
Vulpine said:

But you? "I want to make my own theory?" What are you getting out of this? Don't you have anything BETTER to do? Something that will actually benefit you?
I made more than eight bucks chopping up your reply:)

Yeah, I work everyday of the week. I answer phones just like you do. I need something BETTER to do, instead of surfing Sosuave... which I guess is useful during your spare time only for newbies and wbAFCs. I have the same argument to post on this site as you do. Our methods of getting what we want might be different though... and I don't know HOW you post. I want to though, that is why I ask if there is a method to writing a theory. Using the word "theory" is probably wrong as far as I know.

If I started telling you guys MORE of my truth, there would be more drama than I want to deal with... I've brought up things that MEAN something to me, but they were swarmed with negativity, even though they work almost never fail... What that screams to me is... I can't do theory.

I try to SAY the things to my friends and they are confused... five minutes later when I pull it off I get people asking "how the fvck did you do that" If my theory works, but I can't explain it, than I don't KNOW my theory, "you don't really know something if you can;t explain it to your own grandmother"

Are YOU getting something useful from posting at this site? Do the people with 5000+ posts and have been posting on this site for 6 years still getting something useful? Why is the finger pointed at me?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, now you are getting somewhere. I see what you are asking for. You want to know how to formulate an epic, and possibly contridictary, post about new or different aspects of "game". Something to rival the greats, a 4, possibly 5 star post, right?

It's apparent that your thought processes are skewed or different/unique, as are mine. My "game" sounds similar to yours, where, I don't really have any "traditional canned game", but somehow the stick keeps getting dipped.

Ask some of your buddies or wings describe to you what it is that you do, have them make an FR for you. Compare those FR's to what you know to be "traditional" and find those things you do that are common in your approaches, yet "abstract" compared to what "should" work. If you find some mindset, some technique, or some skill you have developed that sets you apart from any other DJ or PUA... elaborate about it in an epic 5 star post. Be sure to include actual details about actual experiences.

Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Well, now you are getting somewhere. I see what you are asking for. You want to know how to formulate an epic, and possibly contridictary, post about new or different aspects of "game". Something to rival the greats, a 4, possibly 5 star post, right?
All I want to do is put my thoughts into words without coming across as a retard:p

Thanks for what comes after your quote It was good stuff. I will see if my guy friends will take the time to write an FR for me(lol not likely though)

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the theories are basically the same.
1. Approach
2. Build Rapport/Comfort
3. Take Home

The only real changes in the theory occur in the really tiny details about things to say etc. I have to say that Mystery really created the main theory.

--Mission