Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i want to keep my 21 yr old plate

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she's a squirter and that shuyt is fun....but she's misbehaving so Idk....

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sideways,
What's Sauce for Goose is sauce for Gander....She is a Plate mate and you are insisting on Exclusivity?...Condemning in her what you forgive in yourself...She is doing you a favour making you realise she is not a plate but has been promoted to Principal Love interest LOL.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point....its the squirting pvssy that I love so much though....non squirters are not as fun. I always laughed out loud when she gushed

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Good point....its the squirting pvssy that I love so much though....non squirters are not as fun. I always laughed out loud when she gushed
All pussies can squirt.
Learn how to do it for them and it will get easier for them as time goes on.
Word of warning: only train the petite ones or only have them at their place!

SH

poster_guy03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Sideways,
What's Sauce for Goose is sauce for Gander....She is a Plate mate and you are insisting on Exclusivity?...Condemning in her what you forgive in yourself...She is doing you a favour making you realise she is not a plate but has been promoted to Principal Love interest LOL.

You may be jumping to conclusions about what the OP means by "misbehaving".

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All pussies can squirt are y'all sure about this? Maybe they can't do it them selfs & assistance is needed. A plate of mine said she's been trying to do it herself but never has? Maybe I'm confusing gushers with squirters...idk to early need coffee.