I want to escalate my fukk buddy relationship

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started hooking up with a friend of mine named Elena.

Here's some background information. I'm sorry that this is long but I feel a full story is needed:

I met Elena in December. She is a cousin of a good (female) friend of mine. I didn't see her again until February, when we hooked up and we continued to hook up sporadically through March and April.

In April I decided I was getting too attached to Elena so I set out to meet and seduce Maia. Before hooking up with Maia for the first time I called Elena just to make sure that we were still in a no-strings attached relationship, mostly because Maia and Elena went to the same school and I was looking to avoid a huge confrontation. She said it was fine, we chatted for a little bit, and then I set something tentative up with her.

Later that week Elena cancelled on me and I hooked up with Maia. Over the course of the next two weeks I called Elena two or three times without receiving any kind of response. She stopped IMing me and I decided that my phone call had upset her and she didn't want to see me anymore.

Fast forward two months. Maia and I are dating and I bring her to a party a friend of mine is throwing. Elena shows up with her cousin looking for me, sees Maia and I together and gets really upset and leaves.

Strange, to say the least. She contacted me that night, we fought for over an hour and finally I told her to leave me alone. At Maia's prom I made up with Elena and we became friends again (of course, I had the intention to hook up again once Maia and I broke up in early June).

Elena and I begin talking two or three times a week, and throughout our conversations she reveals several things to me.

1) I'm the best hook up she's ever had.
2) She finds me very attractive.
3) She really likes me as a person.
4) She wants to have sex soon.
5) She wants to come over to my house when my parents are away for an evening of drinking.
6) She sees me as a challenge because I never displayed any of the puzzy whipped traits that her ex-boyfriend and former hook ups have.

So we made plans in early June for her to come over to my house on July 4 in order to give me a prize for being a great kisser. I initiated none of this, it was all her.

On Monday I picked her up, and it was strange. My palms were sweaty, my mouth was dry no matter how much water I drank, and I was extremely nervous. It was terrifying. And exhilirating. I kissed her and we made out for an hour, alternating between talking and kissing. I didn't try to escalate because I didn't feel the need to. She revealed to me that she wanted me to take her virginity, and that once again she wanted a strictly no strings attached relationship.

On Monday we made plans for her to come over on Friday and then the following Monday. On Friday I called her, and when she called me back she let me know she could come either Friday or Monday, but not both. I told her to come Monday, because my parents would be out and she could spend the night. She agreed and we hung up. She messaged me today letting me know that she can't come tomorrow. Small apology. No counter offer. She also hasn't contacted me unless I've initiated it in the past week.

My diagnosis would normally be low interest, expect for the things she says to me when we're together. She's clearly an attention whore and a sunshine girl, but she's also a lot of fun and against my better judgment I like her a lot.

So, I'm not exactly sure how to proceed from here. Normally if a girl flaked on me twice in one week and didn't make any counter offers, I would cut my losses and move on, but her actions in the past and things she's said to me indicate that she has a steady interest in me despite all of the shit that has happened between us and regardless of how often she sees me. So I know that if I stick with what's going on now we'll hook up again.

She strikes me as the kind of gal who hooks up fairly frequently with guys, but only once or twice. From what she's said to me I gather that I'm her most steady "relationship" other than the one she had with her ex-boyfriend. So she may just be inexperienced and unsure of how a fvck buddy relationship is ideally supposed to work.

So, advise me fellas. Sorry for the ramble but Elena is really quite unlike anything I've ever seen. She doesn't get emotionally attached and push for a relationship and she's often difficult to read. I'm not sure how to proceed from here. I feel like an idiot if I keep setting up get togethers which she then flakes on, but I know that there's still interest there and I'd be quitting too soon if I cut the strings now.

My first instinct is to let her know to contact me when she has some space in her schedule, because this girl is always busy. But then again, no response might be appropriate as well. I'm not sure what to do here while still maintaining the power in our friendship (because that is really what it is). I'm reluctant to put the ball in her court because she has expected me to lead in the past (as I believe I should).

thanks!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want good advice?.....Ask an AFC friend of yours what he would do in your situation and just do the exact OPPOSITE of whatever he says.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah just tell her ur tired of her **** and if this isnt moving to a ltr (or whatever u want it to be) then u plan to move on.

haha cant u see? shes putting in all the practices taught here and ur like falling in love. haha she's been reading sosuave.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Porky,

sounds like you have made some serious progress.

don't even bother reading what the people previous to me wrote.

Call the girl when you are relaxed and only when you are relaxed otherwise she will throw you off.

She is probably playing you hot and cold.

don't let it stress you.

call her up sometime soon and make plans with her. Make plans with her to do SOMETHING. That part is up to you but keep it relaxed and fun.

don't rush into asking her for a day.
See whats going on with her and shoot the sh!t with her for a couple minutes. Use what ever works for you. If its C+F, jokes, sarcasm, whatever.

once plans are setup then take it from there.

one thing to keep in mind is if a girl does want to have sex for the first time (and i think its a little strange that she wanted to discuss it before-hand) she doesn't want it to be just some random guy or some random time.

keep updating on whats happening

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, VERY similar to what i'm experiencing. Here's what I did (am doing) ...

Put the ball in her court, I told her i enjoyed hanging out with her, but I couldn't be doing with her flaking. From then on i refused to message her unless she messaged me, and setting up all the dates is up to her. If she's interested, she'll do it.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Porky you havn't posted in awhile, I guess this chick has really got you confused.

When I read this, I immediately thought of her getting jealous because you didn't give her any attention after you went with Maia.

Try not calling her for a week, and if she doesn't call you call her. Then just ask her what the hell.

If she still flakes, if you know you're not going to throw in the towel 'till the very end. Play hard to get...

You sound like you know more than me but if it helped than your welcome.

-:cheer:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys. First of all, thank you so much for the replies. They were really helpful.

Originally posted by drixsa
one thing to keep in mind is if a girl does want to have sex for the first time (and i think its a little strange that she wanted to discuss it before-hand) she doesn't want it to be just some random guy or some random time.
I think the reason she told me was because she always intended to have sex with me, but she also always intended to do it while she was drunk for the first time (to ease up the pain). One night we were discussing sex and she asked me what I would have done had she asked me to take her virginity back in Feb/March/April, and I told her I would not have while she was drunk unless she had told me while sober that she wanted to. There ya go.

Put the ball in her court, I told her i enjoyed hanging out with her, but I couldn't be doing with her flaking. From then on i refused to message her unless she messaged me, and setting up all the dates is up to her. If she's interested, she'll do it.
I think what I"m going to do is give her a call sometime later in the week if she hasn't called me. I think I'm going to let her know that I want to see her more often, but that unless she's willing to do that I'm not even going to bother pretending to have this no-strings attached hook up buddy relationship.

When I read this, I immediately thought of her getting jealous because you didn't give her any attention after you went with Maia.
That's a very, very apt analysis.

If I told you guys the entire story you would tell me to run far and run fast. There were dozens of red flags going up from this girl during the whole incident with Maia and frankly it was pretty stupid of me to get involved again.

This entire weekend has just been a crushing blow. Every plan I've made has fallen through, so this was the straw that broke the camel's back and really pissed me off.

I'm torn right now between whether I should just call it quits with her or try one more time. Having sex with her is important to me, but I'm afraid I may feel disgusted with myself afterwards. I don't know when I have been so simultaneously repulsed and attracted to one person in my life. It may not be worth it to my personal stress level to keep trying to see this girl.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt, you have to stick to your principles. And this is what I believe you're being tested on.

Why in the hell would this chick who likes you so much tell you she wants to fvck, cancel friday and then cancel on a monday?

I think you need to stay above it, get out of this "she's unique" mindset and operate like you would any other girl. She's pulling your wires man and chicks that are THAT interested in me don't give me this sh!t.

I figure that a) you keep making the moves and she puts you in the same category as her past chumps or
b) You don't make a move, she falls in love with you for it at the price of you losing interest.

Doesn't look good.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've changed my mind completely. My life doesn't have any room in it for people who are going to pull this crap and I have other options to chase after.

If she calls me, perhaps I'll give her a chance to redeem herself. If she doesn't, perhaps I'll call her and let her know that I don't want any more to do with her. Maybe I'll just stop contacting her altogether.

Thanks again guys.

Originally posted by LikRetsam
I think you need to stay above it, get out of this "she's unique" mindset and operate like you would any other girl. She's pulling your wires man and chicks that are THAT interested in me don't give me this sh!t.
For the record, just because I say she's unique doesn't mean I'm placing her on a pedestal. God forbid. She just doesn't get emotionally attached like every other girl I have encountered.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say that you should call her.

You seem to be setting relationship rules for a fvck buddy, such as:

if she doesn't return the call (because she canceled) then i am not making one.

thats the way it works in relationships (or at least should), not friends with benefits.

This way you give her one last call to see whats up to test how interested in you.

So many guys avoid going the extra way because they are afraid of looking like the loser who should of known not to call.

Don't worry about this sorta BS...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
I still say that you should call her.

You seem to be setting relationship rules for a fvck buddy, such as:

if she doesn't return the call (because she canceled) then i am not making one.

thats the way it works in relationships (or at least should), not friends with benefits.

This way you give her one last call to see whats up to test how interested in you.

So many guys avoid going the extra way because they are afraid of looking like the loser who should of known not to call.

Don't worry about this sorta BS...
Drix, there are other things going on here.

The more I think about it the more I realize that this girl is full of red flags and I don't want to continue in this relationship.

Despite the agreement she and I have, she is not my fvck buddy. I can't call her up, tell her I'm bored, and hook up with her - despite the fact that this is exactly what we agreed on almost word for word. I don't know what her issues are and I am getting tired of dealing with them.

I never drop a girl simply to keep from looking like a fool. I drop a girl only if it's going to help my stress levels, and right now this relationship simply isn't worth it to me. I don't enter into any kind of relationship with anybody, romantic or otherwise, if they don't respect my time and put forth at least half as much effort as I put forth.

I'm not making any decisions tonight, or any decisions tomorrow. I'm annoyed right now with both Elena and Maia, so any choice I make regarding either of them is going to wait until later in the week when I've been able to think the situation through fully.

thanks for the response!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know your **** man, and you know the situation better then anyone. An enlightening experience is to solve your problems is to pretend its someone elses (IE. Read your first post, what would you tell that person?).

Either way, your doin' well. Keep it up.