I want to be honest about not being exclusive

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my first day2's this week. See sig for where I started. I've never been on a date in my life.

Naturally, I want to get laid. But one thing I don't want is a LTR, unless I just have an absolutely awesome connection with a girl. I feel like I have so much further I want to progress as a gPUA and a LTR would stifle that.

I have 3 day2's in the next few days. Just meeting for coffee. I want to continue to develop attraction and sexual themes, with the goal of a day3 and eventually sex.

What do I need to do to make sure these girls are clear that I don't want to exclusively date them, and when should I make it clear? I don't want to 'play' them.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you want to "play" them? Oprah and Dr. Phil might say "playing" girls is wrong but girls play guys all the time.

Do what girls do when a guy wants to be exlusive and the girl doesn't, say that you're happy being single or don't want a relationship right now. Maybe if you find out they're really awesome you might want to be exclusive but you only need to worry about that if she brings it up. Have fun and enjoy yourself. You're going out for coffee with a little girl who plays in the sandbox remember? You're out there to have fun. :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolRunning said:
...What do I need to do to make sure these girls are clear that I don't want to exclusively date them, and when should I make it clear? I don't want to 'play' them.
You don't want to be exclusive yet you don't want to 'play them.' What exactly do you want?

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you come from the heart, you can't go wrong. Remember your basic DJ training, be CONFIDENT in what you want, and let it flow. That's really all there is to it.

You also don't need to let them know that right away. Build attraction first, let her it come up naturally in conversation. And remember to be compassionate. Don't say, "I don't want to be exclusive." That just tells her that all you only wanna bang other chicks. Say something like, "I'm not interested in a relationship right now. I've got too much on my plate and just don't have time for anything serious. You know what I mean?" That tells the girl exactly where you stand AND it gives her a chance to respond to let you know where she stands (or pretend to stand).

~Vibe~