Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to bang my ex

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i broke it off with a chick, she is amazing in bed - and we've both been checked so we dont use any protection.

Shes a crazy ***** though - but I still have urges to bang her.

I;ve been on NC with her , but does anyone have any experience with this? Do you still bang an ex for fun or is it the worst thing you can do?

Im weak, i know.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude forget about that bish, i dont understand why some dudes go back to ex's idk maybe i just developed a strong mentality over time after being a major afc...

fucck other bishes

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i broke NC for a booty call, awesome svx, but it stirred up some of the crazy!!! went NC again,
Do it if youre prepared to deal with the **** afterwards.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homies,

Problem with dudes is we think with our d!cks far too much. As long as my ex plates stay hot, I'll always want to bang them. The question is whether or not our emotions are in check. When I say 'our,' I am referring to me and the ex involved. If we can keep it platonic, then why not? It's secks, after all.

A lot of dudes go back to exes and bang them hoping to regain some frame or "one-up" the chick. It will backfire if the girl isn't emotionally invested in you and doesn't show any reaction. Then your frame is all distorted and before you know it you are back in love with her and she has you wrapped around your little finger.

The point I guess I'm making is if you are POSITIVE you have no other motives behind your actions, then go for the secks. If you are even a little bit trying to seek some revenge on some chick who broke your heart, you'll fail.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use her for a FBuddy if you must, but detach any emotions you have.

I pulled that off for a year. Then finally got bored of having sex with her and cut her off.