Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want the best way to LOSE muscle MASS

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok fellas...been working out a lot recently for the summer..but..i've been starting to look bulky and overly athletic..

I'm looking for the more slimmer, Brad Pitt, type look...not the Triple H thick neck look..

Whats the best way to muscle catabolism without gaining fat and screwing with my health..

Workouts and diet plans will be much appreciated.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this isn't a very common problem. I'd say just follow Diesel's guide to cutting. It never hurts to lower your BF level, and you're bound to lose some muscle while cutting anyway.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will almost guarantee you that you don't want to lose muscle mass. That might be the case if your bodyfat % was already down to around 5 or 6% and you were still too muscular for yourself.

What you want to do is to lose bodyfat. Diesel's guide for cutting is what you want. Do yourself a favor and get your bodyfat % tested now. Most local gyms can give you a pretty good idea what your bf% is using calipers.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prosemont is probably right but if u still want a way to lose muscle---- Morning cardio on an empty stomach

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prosemont is probably right but if u still want a way to lose muscle---- Morning cardio on an empty stomach
That, in addition to a slightly lowered calorie intake should work. I've been doing morning cardio on an empty stomach for the last month and have actually gained muscle, but I'm sure that its my diet.