Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want my ex to leave me alone!

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

So I broke up with my ex a few months ago. We've fooled around since then. She wants to get back together, and thinks im the perfect guy to marry and stuff. (We're seniors in high school, btw) I don't want anything to do with her, but I have kind of been leading her on so I could still get head from her (bad idea, never do it)

I havent been talking to her at all lately, and she is getting all sad and depressed. These past few days she's called my friend Louie to see what she's doing(she knows I'm with him)

Tonight I go over to my friends house to watch the Super Bowl. I walk in and she's sitting there. I get pissed and leave, so she starts talking mad sh!t and is like "Well Louie invited me!"

What am I supposed to do here. I don't want her near me at all, and I dont want her to have anything to do with me and my best friends.

My thoughts are that the only way she can get my attention is to make me pissed by doing this? I dunno what to do, I want to tell her to leave me the fvck alone, but that would probably make her more determined to make me angry.

I definetly need to have a talk with Louie, if he really is my best friend he'll understand.

Let me know what you guys think,

Eric

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you don't want to have anything to do with her, she still has a major hold on you. You've fooled around with her after breaking up AND you can't even be in the same room with her. You've got it bad.

You've got to do something about this, not your ex. Best bet is to keep busy with your own life and ignore her. You may even consider dating someone else to keep you busy. Heaven forbid you break up with her too though.

Last edited:

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just 2 simple solutions
1. get a new gf
2. keep ignoring her

I suggest a combination of 1 and 2. To make the process go faster get a new gf. This will send her the message that you are moving on, and it will make her give up her chase for you go faster.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah what you guys are saying is good stuff. Heres an update:

She is realllly depressed now that I don't talk to her anymore, and she is bound and determined to hang out with louie if she wants to.

Louie said that he understands what I'm saying and sees how it would be wierd to be around her. Although apparently he says hes not going to just stop hanging out with her when she calls him asking to hang out. (obvious that hes got some attraction to her, and shes not going to stop sending signals cause she wants it to make me 'jealous', although its really just making me pissed)

My goal out of this is to still have my best friend. It may sound AFCish i dunno, but we have a sh!tload of fun together. True that if he's my true friend he'll understand, but by the time he does things will be messed up because of that dumb slut, and we will always feel akward around each other because of it.

So this weekend, when me and Louie and my friensd are hanging out, she is no doubt going to call (yes, knowing I'm with him). She will then probably try to hang out with Louie.

What are the best courses of action to take if:
a) She calls him and wants to hang out
b) Louie actually tells her where we are and she shows up

I figure if I keep it cool and ignore her even if shes by me, she'll realize that what she's doing isn't going to work. And then if I show up with another girl..i dunno. Let me have it..

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her?

WOW IMAGINE THAT!

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to your buddy about it.

If she's gonna call him and he's gonna accept every invitation, then that's no good.