Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want her

poth

Reaction score
there's this girl that is a year younger than me.. I like her but I dun know/think she feels the same way... How can i know for sure and how do i make her feel the same way for me..

poth

Reaction score
well she is going to sit for a very important public exam soon.... so i dun really think she will be free...besides, wouldnt it be weird if someone just asks u out from nowhere?

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't suppose the exam is longer than a day or two.

Asking a girl out is the easiest and most reliable way to let a girl know you like her. It wont be the end of the world.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poth said:
well she is going to sit for a very important public exam soon.... so i dun really think she will be free...besides, wouldnt it be weird if someone just asks u out from nowhere?
not really, people do it in malls, supermarkets, concerts, etc..all the time

poth

Reaction score
well shes kinda like a quiet girl and i dun really talk to her much..but we did went to camp for 4 days together b4, and i really got to talk to her a lot during that time.. made me quite interested into her..but after that we din really talk much.so i dunno

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing bad can happen.
If she says no, there are many other girls. This phrase is really generic, but it only makes sense once you gain more experience. I always had oneitis until a month ago. I realized how many other attractive girls there are, and how they are all unique in their own way.
Just go for it.:up:

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
READ THE BIBLE. The link is in the bottom left of the page.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VIVAlasVEGASBaby said:
READ THE BIBLE. The link is in the bottom left of the page.
+1.
Way too many people posting in this section that don't know the basics. This question is answered in the bible. Read it, learn it, love it. That should be your guide for everything and if you still don't know the answer to your question after reading it, than post it in this section.

The Tech Geek

Reaction score
Ask her out is the best chance of knowing if she likes you back. Even though I've never personally done it, I bet it would be the best way. Im the nerd in class, the techy kid who has been trash canned 4 years in a row. 6th 7th 8th and for the hopefully the last time, 9th. So hopefully it all works out for you. I'd say approach her when she's sitting somewhere and ask if you can sit near her, get a conversation going, and well, go from there.