Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i wanna phuck my teacher

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes hot man,
SINGLE
SHE DOES YOGA
i got her next sesmster aswell, i been emailing my assignments to her, this way i can squeeze in a line or two and have a conversation going.
hard, i sometimes think i push to hard and pull it off as a creppy way,
i know its possible, i seen soo many sex cases in the US where 15 year old guys **** their 30 year old teachers,

any tips?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've honestly never been in your situation, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but heres some things that seem to be most important in your quest:

*Do well in her course. You dont have to do GREAT, do well. Show that you understand what she's teaching and that you listen to what she says.

*Offer her something that guys her age and her other students cannot. Whether its wit, charm, or your overall demeanor in her class, be unique in that light.

*Don't fake needing help. It shows your desparate and craves attention. She'll see through that then just be creeped out that a student half her age is failing at hitting on her.

Doing those things will probably "open" her. Now closing is something I have no idea, as it seems it's hard to build attraction in such a relationship between HS student and teacher. Those teacher f***ing student cases seem to only happen when the teachers have problems with their relationships so they are desperate for actual *good* interactions with guys, or when the teacher is in her twenties and the student is probably around your age. But I dunno.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man,
i been doing great her class. i could do better on my attendance though,
my ideas on my journals and assignments have alot of depth which i could see as a great benefit.
im going to try and give more input in class, show that i am actually interested in what she is teaching rather like you said, seeking attention.
in my class the guys dont have anything to offer, im the only one balls that can stand up infront the class and talk, and like not be shy, i read my journals out loud, as they are extremely funny. but thanks for the advice, imma look into that.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO kuta you crazy b*stard you're actually gonna try this?!!! :crackup:

Risky business brother but hey maybe you can pull it off. :up:

LostandConfused gave you great advice for doing this but ya gotta keep in mind those teacher student sex cases the teachers were really fvcked in the head. Debra Lafave was probably an HPD and the other chick I think her name was Mary Kay Laterneua or something like that well she seemed to be suffering from some other mental illness entirely plus she was having a relationship that was falling apart with her husband at the time.

So yeah if this teacher of yours seems to have her sh!t together and seems to take pride in her job I don't think she would risk that and her freedom to get her freak on with a student.

Just saying.

Good luck though.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo shes single man, i know she gets horny,
i stay low key, doesnt hurt to try. and i bet i will learn at least something.
worth a try haha you got my back man?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure man.

I mean you are a minor.

She's got everything to lose and you've got everything to gain.

If things turn bad and this makes national news you'll be looked at as a pimp and she'll be looked at as a fvcked up b!tch.

Yeah though stay low key and see if any desire is exhibited by her.

That will be the way to play it if anything is to come of this I think.

Edit: Make sure to cover your ass though if somehow you pull this off and you two get it on and what I mean is if things turn bad be prepared for her to try and pull the rape card, if she does this play innocent and say that your teacher told you that you had to do this with her or she'd give you a failing grade haha.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLLLLLL AIGHT MAN LMFO BEST ADVICE EVER
imma keep that in mind haha

i had a milf thread, i gotta holla at her, i feel bad. cant let that hoe go either

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, I gamed about 6 staff members back when I was in high school...I had just started gaming hardcore, but in the end I almost ended up laying 2. 1 I was never attracted too and the other 3 I fuked it all up.

Game works on teachers just like your average chick, the only thing that is different is taking it out of the Teacher/Student Frame. You want to constantly go in and out of the teacher/student frame when there are many people around, but when its just you and her just game.

THE ONLY THING THAT YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND!!!! YOU MUST BE DISCREET BECAUSE SHE CAN LOSE HER JOB

Some tips
- While class is in session stay in a sexual state and keep eye contact. I used to always be in a sexual state because the teachers can't do nothing about the urge because there the teacher so sexual tension goes through the roof.

- Do alot of future adventure projections and do light teasing/C&F

- Frame Control...Frame Control...Frame Control...Don't flirt while in the teacher/student frame and don't make her reassert that frame on you. The only time your in that frame is when your purposely go back into it (Discreet reasons) all the other times your setting whatever frames you usually have when interacting with a regular chick

It's impossible for me to give like a step by step because I don't know your exact situation, but with those 3 things above you can start building up that sexual tension to the point where she'll except your kino and love it because the tension was built up so much.

Brief Rundown on my teacher interactions
- One teacher I used be in sexual state everytime I was in her class and always holding laser eye contact. Everytime I seen her out of class I'd say some Future Adventure Projection and when in class and she's talking to me I'd have a smirk like "You know the deal you want me". Eventually ended up going to play and as she was telling me and a friend to make sure our cell phones are off, I started messing with her saying "O don't worry I'll text you all throughout the play". Meanwhile my friend was killing what I was doing by logically speaking to her so he kind of messed it up for me. Basically she was about to sit next to me and I was going to escalate.

- A staff member who I used to see, I'd always be in a sexual state whenever she's talking to me. Sometimes we'd sit there and just look at each other. (sub-communication) Whenever she was in a rush I'd roleplay that she's taking me to lunch with her by saying "Ok people I gotta go out to lunch later" and I'd start walking and talking to her. Last day of school she was going to take me to red lobster...I FORGOT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!

- A Secretary once came into the office and I opened with "Welcome the the guidance room" (Acting like a automated speaker) Can't remember what happened but she started talking about her husband lives far away and she likes it like that because she doesn't have to deal with him everyday. I then start qualifying her and telling her I need her to be my sugar momma and telling her to cook me food while I watch cable all day. This was going real well...Until I playfully said something about what she was eating and she offered me some and I said "Na" which she then came real close to me and quietly said "Don't ever fuking talk to me again" lol.

- A Hb9 teacher assistant was real indifferent everytime I approached her. Until one day I seen her walking in the hallway which I then open her by saying hello in spanish. (She's spanish) She then asks me something about the decoration and I go into a roleplay about me and her should steal it and she can be the look out girl. We do this for 2-3mins and I go to grab the decoration (jokingly) and she starts kinoing me hardcore trying to not get me to do it. First time I ever got this chick hooked and I fuked it up by going for qualification that was TRY HARD

Like I always say...you live and learn. It was back when I was first starting out so I was still tumbling and falling around in certain areas in my game. But I'm confident that if I was to go back to the school I could fuk all the ones that still work there. The hb9 was only there for 1 month and I wasn't able to hook her until her last week lol. Other chick who was going to take me to red lobster...we've been building up the sexual tension so much that when she came to give me something her nipples was hard.

Most important thing is be VERY discreet you do not want to make her lose her job. The best time is when you two are isolated because if your frame is stronger than hers then she'll run with it and so it would be like your isolated with a regular chick. (I wish I knew this back then)

Up to this day I wish I could see the hb9 because I still want to have animalistic sex with her lol.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh thats the trick,
so stay invisible, and only game when the time is right, or when its just us two.

game her like a normal chick, show her what i got. alot of eye contact(i do that anyways )

she gave me a IOI on one time, i always joke around with her in class with yoga. and one time she was like wow i finally did a head stand! and i when i did it i thought of u. and i was like shocked. but the way i guess the way she said it., she wanted to refer back to the teasing/****y remarks i made about her yoga stuff. but thats sick advice, im going to follow up it thanks alot man

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Sexy kuta -----PM me. I have some inside scoop for ya.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Some inside scoop for ya?" haha LOL sounds like your working for a newspaper lol why do people have to say PM me for advice? I would think it would be better if you just said it in the forum because I mean who doesnt want advice on gaming a teacher, I know everyone has had a pretty hot teacher that you would have loved to make scream one time or another so the advice is pretty good if you can get it.

I have a question though, how do you get them out of frame? I dont understand that part of what you guy's were saying, I ask because I sometimes pick up my sis at HS and I talk to some of the teachers passing by and 2 of them are pretty good and one of them is just being a b1tch to me now I dont know if she's doing it because im a kid or if she is giving me a sh1t test.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when he refers to the student/teacher frame, he means the relationship between you and the teacher AS a student/teacher. but when you wanna game her, you gotta get out of that frame, and you usually do it when other ppl arent around. treat her like a normal girl you met, ask her how her day was. etc..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I remember I had a sexy teacher. She was single and a EX Model only 28 years old!!

If you can pull off fvcking your teacher. I give you major props.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
DO me a favor and read this THREAD!!! and pick it apart before you venture down this path. :nervous:
lmfao i had the second post there

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Cues Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher"* :D

I remember a couple teachers I was hot for... in middle school. Sadly thats as far as it got, I probably would have got slapped with sexual harrasment if I tried anything

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
KontrollerX said:
Sure man.

I mean you are a minor.

She's got everything to lose and you've got everything to gain.

If things turn bad and this makes national news you'll be looked at as a pimp and she'll be looked at as a fvcked up b!tch.

Yeah though stay low key and see if any desire is exhibited by her.

That will be the way to play it if anything is to come of this I think.

Edit: Make sure to cover your ass though if somehow you pull this off and you two get it on and what I mean is if things turn bad be prepared for her to try and pull the rape card, if she does this play innocent and say that your teacher told you that you had to do this with her or she'd give you a failing grade haha.
If it gets on NBC, you'll have high social value among 93 million people! Like an average dude boned Jennifer Aniston or Beyonce'!

As for the rape card, videotape the affair. It may leak out like the R. Kelly sex tape, but just do this for legal matters. ;)

I didn't have to, since I found out my teacher was married (and drop dead sexy), I stopped messin' around and wiped the slate clean. Nobody knew about this. Otherwise, Tom Brokaw woulda been at my university interviewing the hell out of me.

Good luck with gettin' dat p**sy!