Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I tried no contact

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... I'm not hung up...I just did a tiny bit of really good coke so I need to do something....

Well...on xmas my gf didn't invite me over to her place or family's place for an hour or too.

Nothing.
Just a merry Xmas text.
Feel like I'm not important...I mean....It just felt odd.
So n e wayz...
I called her and said it was over...I slept with someone else.
She said I hate you....hung up.
I had decided she wasn't the one for me....for a myriad of reasons, not just Xmas.
I was done. Do not pass go...
Couple days later she calls...didn't answer...she texts what's going on with you?
Delete and got a new number.
Actually, bought myself a new phone with a new number...
Haven't turned on the old one.
Is it odd that after you break it off a girl would try to call you?
I don't usually end things when the girl is cute and the sex is great...but...I felt like weird after Xmas...no love there so to speak

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... I'm not hung up...I just did a tiny bit of really good coke so I need to do something....

Well...on xmas my gf didn't invite me over to her place or family's place for an hour or too.

Nothing.
Just a merry Xmas text.
So n e wayz...
She said I hate you....hung up.
I had decided she wasn't the one for me....for a myriad of reasons, not just Xmas.
I was done. Do not pass go...
Couple days later she calls...didn't answer...she texts what's going on with you?
Delete and got a new number.
Actually, bought myself a new phone with a new number...
Haven't turned on the old one.
I don't usually end things when the girl is cute and the sex is great...but...I felt like weird after Xmas...no love there so to speak
I mean you should expand on some other reasons on why you ended it or ghosted her?

I mean how long have you been seeing her?

If it is under a year, then personally I don't find it a big deal about not getting invited over for Christmas, personally I don't give a shyte about things like that, have spent Christmas on my own several times. No big deal.

If it's a long term relationship, then yeh maybe you have grounds not to be pleased about it.

Depends on what other factors caused you to take the measure of ghosting her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not sure about when you are the one breaking up with her. But a couple girls who broke up with me ended up regretting it and tried to get me back. Personally, I believe you should never get back with an ex, they get once chance only.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So n e wayz...
So you had someone lined up to sleep with already, while you had your “girlfriend”?

I mean, most “bf-gf” “relationships” don’t matter but you dropped her quite abruptly because of Christmas stuff. And if you screwed someone else so flippantly, you might not have cared about this whole bf-gf thing anyway. Or did you, and I have this wrong?
No. Some women lust for aloof men. And men who have vices like snorting coke and who screw other women. (Not joking.)
no love there so to speak
Maybe not. But then again you were just a “bf”.