Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I tried again.... we're done.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 10 days with not a word exchanged between us, I tried calling her today to patch things up. I said to her, 'It's a beautiful day outside, I wanted to see if you wanted to get together over dinner, and talk things over.'

she replied, 'Ohhhhhhh.... I dunno....'

'...well, I really want to try to make this work, for the baby's sake. Why are you still mad at me after 10 days?'

her reply, 'I'm not mad anymore, I'm over it.'

'...then what's the problem? Why are you making this hard for me?'

her reply, 'oh.. I just make things soooo hard.'

'Yes, you are making this tough... I've tried to email you, phone you, what's up?'

her reply, 'I dunno?'

'So what do you want to do now? Where are we going with this conversation?'

her reply, 'I dunno....'

'You don't know about what?'

her reply, 'I dunno if I want to go out to dinner.'

'Ok... bye.'

I want to make this work, for my baby... but it takes two... I'm so tired, I'm done......

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Empty your dam PM Inbox!

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
What you must is leave her alone-you know that. Calling and emailing will do nothing until she is ready to talk and make things work,which she will, and at that point you have to decide whether you want to take her back.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a baby with her?
damn, one "i dunno" girl right there.

she is just playing, she knows what she wants but making u guess...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by echo1212
What you must is leave her alone-you know that. Calling and emailing will do nothing until she is ready to talk and make things work,which she will, and at that point you have to decide whether you want to take her back.
echo.... how do you know this is what she wants to make things work? I just got off the phone with her, she is not trying... I should have just waited.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
I want to make this work, for my baby... but it takes two... I'm so tired, I'm done......
You are right. You are doing the right thing. Listen to MAC on this, he learned the hard way. ;)

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
you have a baby with her?
damn, one "i dunno" girl right there.

she is just playing, she knows what she wants but making u guess...
What does she want Oxide?!?!

She knows I want to see my baby... she's pissing me off.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
The reason she will come back is they most always do if you play your cards right and act like you dont care and dont obsess over them , and with you having a baby together I give it 95% probability. But, and this is crucial because Ive done the opposite of this in my early years and it never works, you must NOT contact her. Just by her saying I dunno a zillion times instead of flat out saying no tells me shes just playing and trying to make u suffer. You must be strong and resist all urge to talk right now, she will come. Go out and have some fun with your boys, meet a few chicks, probably dont recomend any full fledged dates right now, but dance with some at a club, whatever. Just be patiant and "they (she) will" come.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason she will come back is they most always do if you play your cards right and act like you dont care and dont obsess over them , and with you having a baby together I give it 95% probability. But, and this is crucial because Ive done the opposite of this in my early years and it never works, you must NOT contact her. Just by her saying I dunno a zillion times instead of flat out saying no tells me shes just playing and trying to make u suffer. You must be strong and resist all urge to talk right now, she will come. Go out and have some fun with your boys, meet a few chicks, probably dont recomend any full fledged dates right now, but dance with some at a club, whatever. Just be patiant and "they (she) will" come.
Damnit, why couldn't I see this?! Can't help but be pissed though... I feel like I'm being cheated out of a beautiful time in my life, this only builds resentment feelings for her....

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to hear that.

U can always go to court for child custody?

*shrugs*

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me lol a year from now youll look back at this and say how could I be so stupid to get that bent outta shape over this. I take it your still quite young believe me when I say youll have many many more days of relationships either with her or many other women, and this will be but a small memory. Its not that big of a deal. I know it SEEMS like it is right now, but it will pass and things will be ok. THe key you have to ask yourself is if she really got that upset because you were just trying to be respected by her brother, is she worth fighting for? And is she really in love with you if shes willing to break up over something like that?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me lol a year from now youll look back at this and say how could I be so stupid to get that bent outta shape over this. I take it your still quite young believe me when I say youll have many many more days of relationships either with her or many other women, and this will be but a small memory. Its not that big of a deal. I know it SEEMS like it is right now, but it will pass and things will be ok. THe key you have to ask yourself is if she really got that upset because you were just trying to be respected by her brother, is she worth fighting for? And is she really in love with you if shes willing to break up over something like that?

I dunno echo.. the sh*t is draining me. I'm growing a strong dislike for her.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Which is another reason you must withdraw from the situation for now, let cooler heads prevail on both sides, and then go from there. Like I said, after all is said and done you might not even want her back, in which case shell come begging back even more.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this happening to you for it happens to a lot of men. If I were you I would get a lawyer to aid you in filing for joint custody. Don't be suprise if the judge rule against that because of the matriarch society, but you will have papers(rights) to see your child at least every weekend so she will not be able to stop that. Trust me.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
Sorry to hear this happening to you for it happens to a lot of men. If I were you I would get a lawyer to aid you in filing for joint custody. Don't be suprise if the judge rule against that because of the matriarch society, but you will have papers(rights) to see your child at least every weekend so she will not be able to stop that. Trust me.
We'll see where this goes....

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, for what it's worth after my best friend got his girl pregnaunt they broke up. Same crap you're going through now. Later, after she had the baby, they got back together and they're now engaged.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by G_S
dude, for what it's worth after my best friend got his girl pregnaunt they broke up. Same crap you're going through now. Later, after she had the baby, they got back together and they're now engaged.
thanks G.S.. and thanks to everyone who was kind enough to help a brotha out. I know I certainly don't deserve this kindness after my meltdown yesterday... i feel really low for it, thought everyone should know.... i guess sh*t happends. I'm truly sorry buds. :(