Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I thought i knew but now I just dont care

longwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
neway here's my problem or better yet this was my problem. Me and my girl, we've been talking for about 7 months now. She 's like one of the coolest people you could ever meet. She's smart , pretty, down to earth and real, but I never would have guessed that we would get this serious and be together for this long. So in the beginnig of our relationship I fcuked a couple other girls u know nothin to serious because me and her weren't really serious, but as we spent more time together and i got to know her more and I started to develop stronger feelings for her, to the point where on day I said to myself, I love this girl. Like for real, I aint never had these type of feelings before.

So on graduation day it hit me. I'm going to college in tennessee and she going to college in ohio. whas going happen with me and her? And that shiit was on my mind for a while. How am i going to go weeks without seeing her. Is it possible for our thing to last. I talked to moms about it and everything. She told me to just wait it out and whatever happens happens. and that we would probally breakup gradually as time passed. But i was thinking in my head i love this girl so much, I dont want us to break up. I even got to the point where i was contemplating trying to get her to come to my school, or even me going to hers. Changing my plans for life, for a girl aint that some shiit.

well neway some **** happend about a week and a half ago. Me and my girl were supposed to go out one night but for some reason her moms was on some bull****. Damn. well i was bored as fcuk so i called up my buddy twan and told him to call some people up and tell them party at my house. so he called up some people i called up some people but in the end only three girls showed up. but that was cool though. so us five just had fun together talking, dancing drinking a lil, u know just having fun. neway later in the night i talking to one the girls, i knew her since 9th grade and we've always been good friends. As matter of fact there was always something between us, i dont know how to explain it, but nothing ever happened. We never acted on it, we just always stayed good friends.

So were talking to each other, flirting with each, something we always do. for some reason she pulls my belt off and hits me with. i asked her, y would she do something like that, and i tell her to give me my fcuking belt back. this goes on for like 8 min. but were just playin. we do this type of shiit all the time. so were wrestling and shiit and i grab her, pick her and carry her into the back room. I stand her and reach for my belt and she puts behind her back and i put both of my arms around her to get so basically i huggin her now. still this isn't unusal because we've done this before. so while i hugging her i ask her why she is so mean to me and she says she 's not mean, and that she loves me. but still we're like best friends we say this all the time. nothin new. but for some reason that night i'm feeling some new shiit. not like i'm my **** is getting hard, but like i sensing something, like this girl wants me to fcuk.

Now i've been wanting to fcuk this girl for a long time but never really acted on it because it never was really the right time. So I'm thinking in my head, let me test and see if what i'm sensing is right. so i slowly run my hands down her back and over her ass. but at the same time i 'm still arguing with her about my belt. Then i grab her ass and pull her closer to me, to the point where she can feel my dik rubbed up against her. then i look her in the eyes and in a mean ass voice i say," give me my shiit girl before i'm forced to blow yo shiit out" and she says" go ahead i aint worried. at the same time i'm saying this i'm licking my lips and looking at her lips, then her eyes and back to her lips while moving closer to her. Then i stop and push her away from me. and tell her to stop playin games. before she can answer i grab her by her ass again and pull her close and this time she's all over me. kissin me, trying to put her tongue down my throat, rubbing my dik, everthing. so i pull her over to the couch, she gets on top of me, grindin and shiit. I'm sucking her tities. I flip her over, pull her shorts and panties off, start fingering her. She tells me how bad she wants me and she pulls my dik out. as matter of fact she actually puts my dik inside her by her damn self.

I mean damn that shiit was feelin perfect. but i had to stop. i aint have no condom on and i dont risk shiit like that . it just aint me. so we stop. her girl friends tell her it's time to go and we kiss one last time. she takes my belt with her and tells me i can get it back the next time i see her.

so neway the thing that gets me is, not one time during that whole episode did i think about my girlfriend. and the only thing that stopped us was no condom, and she had to go. Like i said early in my relationship with my girl i fcuked around but that was before we really got serious. But since i found out how i really felt about her i havnt even kissed another girl until now. For some reason now all that was in my head, whats going happen with me and her? how we gone stay together? all that shiit is gone. I dont really care nemore. now it's like if we stay together that's great but if we break up it might hurt for a short a short time but that's cool too. now i just wanna fcuk girls. i thought i had it figured out. I thought me and her were going to be together for a long time and if we weren't i would be able to take it but now i just wanna fcuk girls.

how did my attitude change just that quickly

Last edited:

longwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess u mean good *****

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 17, of course you wanna fcuk more girls...

Don't get tied down, have fun and go with the flow.

Respect

G-man

longwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's exactly what my moms said

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line you cheated on your GF.

And now your asking what to do and why are you feeling this way?

Thats all you really had to put but i guess when you feel guitly makes you feel better typing all that out.

Anyways, you feel that way cuz your young and horney. You wouldn't of done this if you really loved or liked your GF so why try to salvage the relationship. Remember you even said you didn't even thought of her once when you were with that girl. Also you wouldn't of called three girls over to your house to have "a little fun". And you would of put a stop to it when you let the chick take off your belt. :nono:

So the end, your girl will probably leave you and more likely the friend you cheated with, will still be just a friend and nothing more.

longwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know i cheated on her, if that's what it's called, i have before. but not since i thought i loved the girl and wanted to be with her and only her. for some reason i thought me and her were just meant to be. I was just wondering how my views could change so quickly because i've never in my life felt that way about girl. I just wanted to know if anybody else had any similiar experiences.