Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think woman want it just as bad a men....

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone ever thought this. I have text woman with a regular whats up message and get nothing back. then later on I will text them something that is or can be taken sexual and they text back and talk. if a woman is talking to a man she likes and he is not coming off sexual enough is it just like when us guys talk to a girls we want and she is not being sexual enough and we think the heck with here she isnt giving it up?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
They do ... but they can get it much easier any time any place from most men ... so its value is much lower to them. They dont even view it the same as we do. Its far from a focal point for them. They create challenge for them self by being picky and choosey and trying to play games ..

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so why do you think they will repsond to a sexual text or comment and not to a regular one?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talking about sex before you fed her? could you please explain that?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
talking about sex before you fed her? could you please explain that?
Haha, I didn't get his abbreviation either. Thought it was some kind of DJ thing that I'd never heard of.

F'ed:

F*cked
Boned
Screwed
Porked
Dropped a load in

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, take her out to eat and spend money? I dont get that but whatever.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
no dont do that ... it will take you much longer to F her... just tell her to come your house and kickit after 10 pm... if she comes high chance she wants to F..
Haha that's the sure way of knowing she wants to ef! You can narrow down your options and save a lot of wasted time this way!

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women definitely do not want sex as much as men do. Not only should this be obvious to anyone who has ever walked outside, but if you need a scientific explanation, men create 40-60 times as much testosterone as women. Testosterone is the chemical that makes you want to have sex.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Kerpal said:
Women definitely do not want sex as much as men do. Not only should this be obvious to anyone who has ever walked outside, but if you need a scientific explanation, men create 40-60 times as much testosterone as women. Testosterone is the chemical that makes you want to have sex.

lol... ummmm.. the avergae woman wants and has more sex with mkore partners in her life time that the average man .. the difference is that she hides it and people never know what she is up to..lol

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
lol... ummmm.. the avergae woman wants and has more sex with mkore partners in her life time that the average man .. the difference is that she hides it and people never know what she is up to..lol
I never said that women didn't want sex, just that they don't want it nearly as much as men do. The reason the average woman has more sex than the average man is that they can, they have tons of options as there are more men than women and men want sex much more than women do. Men are much more sexually frustrated than women because they want sex much more and can't get it nearly as easily.