Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think we're moving too fast

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this mean when a girl says "we're moving too fast"?

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
It means "I'm going to think up an arbitrary common reason in order to shock and confuse you and then enjoying watching you squirm as you bend to my will. If you agree to this, then I will be making the rules of the relationship and you will be my slave."

Well, effectively anyway.

Turn around, and walk away.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sasha
it means you didn't do your job. if you did, she would be screeming "fck me allready"!!
Well we've done everything except for sex.

Reaction score
Sometimes it means "I am keeping you on the back burner in case this other guy I'm seeing doesn't work out."

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what precipitated that comment. Did you push for sex too fast on the first date or did she just randomly say it out of the blue?

If is the latter then you are becoming her backup plan.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

usually it means i like someone else also and want to slow down take a little time and figure out who i like more

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're coming off as being too clingy and needy. She's feeling too responsible for your happiness and is overwhelmed.

You're giving too much attention and affection. She's already got her fill of intimacy for a bit. If you want to keep this relationship going then you will need to back off and keep yourself busy doing other things. Divide the time you spend with her in half and don't push for more closeness. That will push her away. If you pull away a little bit, in no time she'll react by wanting more intimacy with you.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I think we're moving too fast

Originally posted by Wyldfire
You're coming off as being too clingy and needy. She's feeling too responsible for your happiness and is overwhelmed.

You're giving too much attention and affection. She's already got her fill of intimacy for a bit. If you want to keep this relationship going then you will need to back off and keep yourself busy doing other things. Divide the time you spend with her in half and don't push for more closeness. That will push her away. If you pull away a little bit, in no time she'll react by wanting more intimacy with you.
read this thread, verifies exactly what wyldfire is saying

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82763

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
It's ******** for "For the love of god man grow some balls, go and get your own life and fvck other chicks, at least give me some form of challenge to work with here."

Doing the above usually has the b!tch spreading her legs within a record amount of time.

There is no "moving to fast" thats her reality, NOT the mans. 8 times out of 10 its just the b!tches ASD kicking in and a fault in your game and should be ignored totally, just the usual meaningless garbage that comes out of some chicks mouths . If she continues with it cut the b!tch loose.

No offense mate but this is like the most basic of sh!t chicks will throw at you and youve been here for how long and still dont know whats up? Ive read some of your posts and know your not a fvckup/AFC etc etc. Whats goin on man, was this like a test you threw out so you could gauge by the reponses at how high sosauve now rates on the chumpometer?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not that. And I'm not clingy/needy. I've only seen her once in the past 2 weeks, she was the one that made the date, said she wanted to see me, drove, etc... She's just like in the car "you're the first guy I've been with in a long time (a year), and we're moving too fast physically".

I think it's funny because whenever we're home alone at her house (or my house), I always tell her to control herself, be on her best behavior, and ask her to please act like a responsible young adult and try not to rip my clothes off no matter how good I look, etc. And whenever she says even remotely sexual (ie. I'm coming), I'll tell her to get her mind outta the gutter!

I also tell her about some of the chicks I hang out with, so I know it's not that.

Hmmm.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
She's just like in the car "you're the first guy I've been with in a long time (a year), and we're moving too fast physically".
You should have said that in your intial post. Anyway in that case your fine, your game is probably fine and like I touched on before its just your run of the mill chick speak.
Im covering my bases if and when you fvck me so I dont look like a slut by you and society, I've always had other bozos wait for my cvnt indefinitely if I chose to but I'm getting the feeling your different than them and I'm a bit unsure yada yada type deal.

Again pay no attention to it, and just keep agreeing and escalating until you tap it.