Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think this girl likes me, but she has a bf. What should I do?

Juggaloryda

Reaction score
There's this girl that I really like. We're actually really good friends. She has a boyfriend, and that's the only reason I haven't tried to hook up with her. She always flirts with me and talks sexual to me. I don't know if she's just playing around or if she's being serious. Yesterday, she asked me a kinda weird question. She asked me if her and her bf broke up, would she ever have a chance with me? She said she's not gonna break up with him, but she was just wondering. If they broke up, and she asked me out, she wanted to know if I would say yes or no. Then, she told me that she had a dream that me and her were having sex, and that got her thinking about stuff like that. I don't really know what to say about this stuff that she said. She has always acted like she likes me, but she also acts like she's not good enough to be with me. I think that's the only reason she hasn't dumped her bf. She doesn't think she would ever have a chance with me. So, I must be doing something right, because afterall, I'm the prize, not her.

So what do you think? You think she's serious about this? You think she really wants to be with me? What should I do? Should I just make a move on her on what?

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would remove myself from this game.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not your responsibility to keep a girl faithful to her boyfriend.

That being said, if she cheats on him, she will likely cheat on you.

Tread lightly.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DismantleRepair said:
It is not your responsibility to keep a girl faithful to her boyfriend.

That being said, if she cheats on him, she will likely cheat on you.

Tread lightly.
^^^