Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think people in europe are smarter than they are in america

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europeans don't have fluoride in their water

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot more anarchists in Europe, but then again, a lot more Satan worshipers. So it's a toss up.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
A lot more anarchists in Europe, but then again, a lot more Satan worshipers. So it's a toss up.
I'd rather be a Satan worshipper than a Christian :rockon:

U

user43770

BigJimbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkHw9F6txxI&NR=1
Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, or the Balkans. You see it even at Inter games in Milan and Real Madrid games in Madrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZpdX_AN5RA&feature=related
More Nazi fans at games. Yes, there are stadiums filled with thousands of pro-Nazi fans on gameday. This does not exist in the UK which is much like America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWv18BsIiU&feature=related
The famous Paolo Di Canio. Always quick to throw out a special lil' salute your way . He enjoys cult like status among MANY Italians.

Sorry, but you boys need to travel. Few ENFORCED rules at all in Europe. You do what you want. You feel free. America is a place with severe laws. America is strict. It is dull and bland. You boys prove it. Scared and uncertain. America does it to men.

You feel more free in Europe? Why, because you're allowed to be racist? That's what you're implying. I would say that Nazi racists are the ones who are scared and uncertain, not to mention generally uneducated. Have a nice day. :rock:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever see the movie Idiocracy?

The problem in America is that the biggest morons have a tendency to breed the most. The gene pool here has become over saturated by idiots, and the media does their best to pander to them: the vast majority.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
I like it when people think I'm dumb. It gives me the advantage.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YES!^^^^^^^^^^^^

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone felt the need to point out that we're comparing the average intelligence in a country (U.S.A) to the average intelligence in a continent (Europe). . .

Most European countries are pretty different you know. . .if I go to Belgium, for example, I see a much different culture to what I see in my own country (U.K.).

We would need some scientific researchto be able to argue this properly. I have no beliefs either way on this - all I am sure of is that there are intelligent people everywhere in the world.