Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i think my stepsister likes me

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ all the retards going "omg thats sick shes your flesh in blood family!!!11"

You can hit it, but be prepared to live with the consequences.

Just ignore all these games she's playing, and don't push too hard to get a piece of ass. So if she says no, don't try any of that ASD ****. Could end up badly unless you know what the **** you're doing.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...kinda weird and kinky but if you did hit it....that's the stuff legends are made of. And it would be hella funny if her mom ever acts a b.itch towards your dad and dumps him. Then you could be like, b.itch, I fuked your daughter!

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys stupid? what is with the immoral and disgusting comments?

A step sister has no blood relation at all, if I was living with my dad and he divorced my mum then found a girlfriend and that girlfriend has a daughter she is my step sister.

Imagine you have had a girlfriend for 2 years, her father is single and so is your mother. Now it comes time for your to meet her dad and your mum to meet her so you organize a family dinner. At that family dinner your single mum and her single dad start to like each other and they start dating. That means your girlfriend becomes your step sister. Does this mean you break up with her and stop ****ing her?

idiots....

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the guys saying leave it alone. As someone pointed out, you have to live with her regardless of what happens, and the last thing you need is some drama with her telling her Dad or whatever.

Use the information on this site, surround yourself with women and you won't care about this one.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u really want her (tho i think step sister and brother should not be in love) , i'd say ignore her, be a real DJ until she gets back unto u. throw it like u dont give a ****, get a girl to go out with u, and let her know INdirectly (not by telling her). hang out with more girls, u'll see her get jalous, invite a girl one day, and then another the second day for dinner or lunch at ur place.
she'll fell sooo goddamn jalous bout it.
now go call a girl now!

Reaction score
I got a pretty two hot sisters(blood related) and some FINE azz cousins which i would want to bang,but yeah you should fuk her since she obiviously likes you!

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is wrong with parents these days?

Shacking up with someone, letting your teen children share a room.:down:

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, I can't believe all the guys telling you to hit that. Imagine life for one second if you get her pregnant.

Go outside and find your own women.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, hit that sh!t, seriously. You aren't blood, and basically it's between you and her.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, the only reason I would say hit it though is because if your parents weren't together, she'd just be another chick. You do have to realize that some people are gonna just skip right over the step- part and go straight to the sister part and think...nasty.