Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I no longer want my name associated with the cesspool of hatred that this site has become.

Goodbye

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I no longer want my name associated with the cesspool of hatred that this site has become.

Goodbye

Last edited:

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
1. Your colleagues can also be replaced.
But I cannot.

2. Who you screw tells others a LOT about who you are. In fact, tells others the level of self-respect you have.
Sure, if you're dealing with people (like on this board) that have the emotional maturity of a fifth-grader.

3. If the woman you are screwing have zero respect for you...then I, as a colleague, MIGHT respect your work...but WILL have zero respect for you as a Man.
Wow, you must be really personally involved with the people you work with (see "fifth-grade maturity" above). Not much to do around the office? Maybe concentrating on your work instead of who your co-worker is banging would help along your productivity.

In 7 years in my current job, nobody I work with has ever layed eyes on any of the... sh#t.... 30 + women I've banged in that time period. I doubt I've even spoken 3 words about any one of them in that time. Why? Because I have sh#t to do that doesn't involve women, or whether women respect me, or whether they respect anyone else. I don't derive my self-respect from the opines of anyone but myself. That's the reason why, although I may be younger than you, I'm decades more evolved.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Goodbye

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I am very careful about who I get involved with because I have very high standards I hold myself to, and any man who comes into my life needs to be a good fit for those standards
Weren't you the one who didn't have sex in 5 years? With all the standards you have it sounds as if you outpriced yourself out of the market.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I find it ironic that you told me recently that your ex wife has trust issues when it would appear to me that you have them as well.
She didn't have trust issues with me. But she will (as any woman in her position), because I left her.

Despite the fact that I have been with someone who gave me reason not to trust men, I don't hold that against new men who come into my life. I am very careful about who I get involved with because I have very high standards I hold myself to
Like your abusive ex-husband...convict ex-fiance...etc.?

and any man who comes into my life needs to be a good fit for those standards. I automatically trust him.
Like the convict that was in jail and was your fiance?

If at some point he gives me reason not to trust him I end the relationship. It's very simple, actually.
Like the man that was in jail and you made your fiance?

It's really too bad that you don't let yourself trust. That tells me that you really aren't too confident about your choices in women and that you are sabotaging your relationships to fail before they even get started.
I have no control about how others behave. And I have 100% confidence on MYSELF.

Another thing...so you are very aware. Nothing you say is going to change my mind or how I approach things.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrogance = drZaius
Confidence = Latinoman

That's a HUGE difference between us. One that I'm sure lot of people can see in this debate.

drZaius09 said:
Sure, if you're dealing with people (like on this board) that have the emotional maturity of a fifth-grader.
May I ask you what are you doing in this board then? Hanging with a bunch of 10-year-old kids?

Wow, you must be really personally involved with the people you work with (see "fifth-grade maturity" above). Not much to do around the office? Maybe concentrating on your work instead of who your co-worker is banging would help along your productivity.
Don't worry about my career success. In fact, I can give advice to you on that issue too.

In 7 years in my current job, nobody I work with has ever layed eyes on any of the... sh#t.... 30 + women I've banged in that time period. I doubt I've even spoken 3 words about any one of them in that time. Why? Because I have sh#t to do that doesn't involve women, or whether women respect me, or whether they respect anyone else. I don't derive my self-respect from the opines of anyone but myself.
If you are sleeping with a woman that does NOT respect you. Then, my friend, you can rest assure that she is sleeping with you out of pitty or to get something from you. Lack of self-respect from both parties (you and her).

If you fail to see that...then you are for a rude awakening! Hopefully not after having 2 or 3 kids. Who do you think are the "I used to be a 'dj' and when I got married I became an 'afc'" type that comes in here? People like you...that had zero or weak foundations - which starts with: Self-Respect.

That's the reason why, although I may be younger than you, I'm decades more evolved.
The day that you have to make a CRITICAL decision that can and will change the life of somebody you love or care about...it is the day that you can come in here and tell me you are "decades more evolved" than me. Which on itself is a very arrogant statement.

When I make CRITICAL decisions...people's life get impacted.

And when I make decisions that can impact my children...I think ahead as to the impact it might have three generations ahead of me (i.e. my children's grandchildren).

When you reach that level of control and understanding, then you can claim you are "decades more evolved" than me.

Until then...sit down...shut your mouth...and listen. You might learn something.

Which happens to be one of the best advice ever given to me.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Despite the fact that I have been with someone who gave me reason not to trust men, I don't hold that against new men who come into my life. I am very careful about who I get involved with because I have very high standards I hold myself to
BS. You haven't had sex in 5 YEARS BECAUSE YOU HAVE HUGE TRUST ISSUES AND DON'T TRUST MEN!!!! HELLLOOOO????? Platonic dating does not count as "trusting" men.

Either that or you have herpes or some other STD that prevents intimate contact... :eek:

And yes, "high standards" = "ex-convicts?" :crackup:

All I can say is you are facing a VERY lonely, bitter, old next 40-odd years of existence because of the typical feminist "American Woman" path you chose in life. Have fun! :D

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
That's a HUGE difference between us. One that I'm sure lot of people can see in this debate.
There is a big difference. You NEED a lot of people to see that, I don't.

May I ask you what are you doing in this board then? Hanging with a bunch of 10-year-old kids?
I'm trying to help those who are in the same position I used to be in. Like you.

Don't worry about my career success. In fact, I can give advice to you on that issue too.
I'm sure you're great.

The day that you have to make a CRITICAL decision that can and will change the life of somebody you love or care about...it is the day that you can come in here and tell me you are "decades more evolved" than me.
Do you even have any idea who I am or what I do? No. Because I don't come on here making vague statements of self-importance to build approval amongst an audience of strangers.

When I make CRITICAL decisions...people's life get impacted.
Sounds like somebody's making vague statements of self-importance to build approval amongst an audience of strangers. Now who's arrogant?

And when I make decisions that can impact my children...I think ahead as to the impact it might have three generations ahead of me (i.e. my children's grandchildren).
Maybe if you'd have "thought ahead" and been more careful with your reproductive organs to begin with, you wouldn't be in the predicament of needing to "think ahead" for future generations. You created these circumstances, and now you want to pat yourself on the back for taking responsibility for it?

Until then...sit down...shut your mouth...and listen. You might learn something.
You sound angry. It's a shame that an anonymous figure on an internet message board could elicit such emotion from you.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now...I will do this for fun.

drZaius09 said:
There is a big difference. You NEED a lot of people to see that, I don't.
Everything I want or need...I already have.

I'm trying to help those who are in the same position I used to be in. Like you.
LOL. What position was that?

I'm sure you're great.
Of course I am.

Do you even have any idea who I am or what I do?
Personally...I don't care.

No. Because I don't come on here making vague statements of self-importance to build approval amongst an audience of strangers.
Instead, you come in here calling the entire population of the forum "5th grade children". That on itself is a vague statement of self-importance.

Sounds like somebody's making vague statements of self-importance to build approval amongst an audience of strangers. Now who's arrogant?
You mean like dealing with the members of this forum which you consider like 5th grade students?

Maybe if you'd have "thought ahead" and been more careful with your reproductive organs to begin with, you wouldn't be in the predicament of needing to "think ahead" for future generations.
You are very narrow minded.

A person that calls himself Dr. and is very narrow minded.

Dude, it is called Legacy!

And does not necessary has to be your children. After all, no every man can have children or want to have children.

It could be your nephews.
It could be your Company.
It could be your Classroom.
It could be your Town.

You created these circumstances, and now you want to pat yourself on the back for taking responsibility for it?
EXACTLY. I created the circunstances.

I repeat I created the circunstances. That is called empowerment. That is called control.

You sound angry.
Really? Angry at what?
I'm biatch slapping you! LOL.

It's a shame that an anonymous figure on an internet message board could elicit such emotion from you.
LOL.

You don't even have a clue. I'm simply TELLING you what to do.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius, oh Dr. Zauis
Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius, oh oh oh Dr. Zauis

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius, oh oh oh Dr. Zauis
Typical ape...ain't he?

LOL.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all haven't clued into the fact that trae22 is a troll? Post reeks of troll-dom...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree he could be a troll. First and only post, and no follow up.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, whether trae22 is a troll or not, he/it sure pinched sombody's nipples/scrotum/hemaphrodicic-parts. I do apologize to all those folks that write oceans and oceans of stuff.

I wish to share with you an ancient tome from a very excellent english professor on the issue of "how long should my paper be?".

"Well, it's like a young lady's skirt: It should be long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to be interesting."

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
LOL, whether trae22 is a troll or not, he/it sure pinched sombody's nipples/scrotum/hemaphrodicic-parts. I do apologize to all those folks that write oceans and oceans of stuff.

I wish to share with you an ancient tome from a very excellent english professor on the issue of "how long should my paper be?".

"Well, it's like a young lady's skirt: It should be long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to be interesting."
:up:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Goodbye

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Goodbye

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Goodbye

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Goodbye

Last edited: