**** I think my best friends girl likes me

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hos.

And shes hot, damn. Shes always saying how awesome and funny and **** I am every time I see her, even to him. And yesterday she was all over me holding my hand clinging to me and **** and my friend didnt care because he knows im mad uncomfortable with girls. The more I resisted the closer she got to me.

She invited me for a threesome with him, while he was there. Um yea right. Why the hell was she coming on so strong to me infront of him? Weird yo.

Reaction score
She was mocking you and they were being entertained by your shyness and ineptness in handling the come-ons from women.

They tried to get a reaction from you. Next time the wh@re does this to you, tell her that you wish not to keep company with a wh@re and your new mantra is, SAY NO TO HOS!!!

Reverse the mocking situation on her - she should get the message that you are not an experiment to be played with nor a man to be disrespected!

I think you totally misread the playful situation as a serious come-on. But then again hos are up to anything nowadays!

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw dude she always wants to chill with me and talks to me even when hes not there. But yeah thats probaly why she was all over me. Shes like why you nervous, but dude I did mess with her a little it didnt work. Id like bring her hand to him and be like yo this belongs to you dude, or her saying "you think im ugly" me going "face only a mother could love" etc

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
Btw dude she always wants to chill with me and talks to me even when hes not there.
I think she likes you but she likes to kid with you too... But you should turn her game back on her.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen to a good friend of mine with his roommate's girl.

He is possibly like you. Kind of handsome, but so uncomfortable around girls and ultimately the situation. She loved it. She kept on coming on to him while his roommate was there, and he didnt mind in the slightest.

He asked me how she could be so flirty and so forward with him while her bf was there.

I told him back then the exact same thing these guys are telling you. She probbaly finds you attractive, but the main reason why she does it is because she loves toying with you and making you feel awkward. Shes probably tryign to help you to break out of your shell.

Make no mistakes about it though, chances are she will not fvck you. So don't do anything drastic.

Might I mention things liek this never happen to me. I don't let it happen because I don't live in a shell. These same girls would be crazy to try to start with me on that tip.

Top Bottom