Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think its the car

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you all but to get a girl 7 and up you have to have a nice car. I drive a regular Honda Accord and I could never land a girl. While I have friends who are younger, less money than me, live off mommy and daddy money guys who drive these dropped down HOnda Civics, Acura Integras, with big can in the back, neon lights, tinted windows, 4 LCD screens in the car, Spin wheels, and booming stereo systems that get the out of the world girls that many of you all on here could only dream about.
HAve you all ever been to one of the import car shows that show off their dropped cars? All of their gf's are drop dead gorgeous with nice bodies. What do you all think, I am thinking about throwing away my Accord and getting one of these rice rockets.

Madison Kain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these guys checked the box for "girlfriend-equipped passenger seat" when they bought the car.

Jokes aside, I think it's less the car than what it represents. Rice rockets represent people putting effort into getting speed, competing with other like-minded people, and thumbing their noses at authority.

the EXPRESSION of all these is what attracts these girls.

I'm sure you can find chicks who aren't fascinated by cars.

I used to tell girls at the beginning of college that in my spare time I would race slalom style through single lane roads in the hills near where I lived, it only impressed a few.

Madison Kain

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:: sigh ::

That's not really accurate. A car can be a representaion of wealth and power, albeit a very fake one. For a girl worthy of a DJ, a car would not be a big basis on which to determine if a man was good enough or not.

I've never been really impressed by car-show girls. They're not bad, but not incredible really. Just my opinion.

Plus, girls that are atrracted to guys with "dropped integras with big cans in the back" are probably on the lower half of the intelligence spectrum, or young. Not really desirable, at least for me.

The best purpose for having a nice car is to get attention. If you can catch the ladies eyes, you have an advantage there. That much I'll agree with. But from there, if you don't have skills then you won't get laid unless she's a complete slut.

*Don't* get a car to impress girls. That is so weak. If YOU really want a nice car b/c you like cars, ok. But if you'd really rather spend money on something else, please by all means do that. Cars aren't that important.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, that's not true.

If you have a ferrari panties will be dropping left and right.

Guess what I'm asking for my graduation present?...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How Big Is Your Car?

Is your car hand held? Do you carry it on you for people to see? Odds are, you don't have your car in your left hand as you spot your local cute HB at the library/bar/club/restaurant/fast-food-place/college/record-shop. You seem to be missing a point, a car is to be admired on the road. If you can pull up next to a girl's bumper in your Aston Martin and ask for her number, good job. But most likely, you play on court, not of court. By believing so heavily that material posessions are the single factor in women's minds that decide whether they want you, you are setting yourself up for defeat. Sure, some women want TROPHY GUYS, tall handsome Abercrombie and Fitch guys with Fast 'n Furious cars, well, a life like that sucks. Learn to talk to women and the car you drive is irrelevant.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a nice done up sports car. How many chicks have i picked up all because of my 'car' ? NONE (not that im aware of ne way).

I get a lot of attention when im out driving etc.. Ive had plenty of girls wave at me, give me nice smiles etc.. etc.. But its not like they jump through the window, rip of their panties and hop on my quick shifter :)

It helps get the initial attraction - it gets you noticed, after that your skills come into play. Unless of course u run into a gold digger (sl*t).

But i bought my car cause i liked it, not because i thought it would get me more p*ssy.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, cars matter somewhat, but not that much. I've never gotten a girl b/c of my car. I do remember though, that one time after I got in a wreck and had to drive a rental car, several girls at school who I'd never talked to before, asked me where my car was, and why was I driving a neon! :) It surprised me that they had taken notice of what I was driving, and actually remembered it when they saw me roll up in a neon. hahah

If you want a vehicle that attracts chicks...look into a sportbike. I don't know what it is, I think it's partly the jerk living on the edge image that a sportbike portrays. I mean think about it, you don't see some wimpy guy who is afraid of living life, rolling down the street on a kick ars bright yellow Honda CBR.

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
A nice car helps more than I'm comfortable admitting.

For years I drove an ordinary, large, boxy sedan. I always kept it clean inside and out, but it had some body rust and the problem was getting worse. The car was reliable transportation that fit my budget.

I would always plan dates so that we met in a mutual place and I didn't have to pick up my date. I figured that eventually once she saw my car, it would be the test to weed out the real women from the gold-diggers. I had girlfriends, but I was never truly happy with their personalities.

Last spring I finally had to lose that car because of rust and age-related mechanical problems. 260K miles, not bad. I decided I had suffered enough and went for a fancy, large two-door coupe I had always wanted. Since then, _every_ woman that has ridden in my new car on the first date showed solid IL and _asked_me_ out on the second date, often as we were just saying goodnight and my wheels were purring in her driveway. Meanwhile, it was too easy to lower the IL of women who did not see my car, if I even had the benefit of starting with 50+ IL. They played the game and flaked if I made mistakes.

Sad as hell if you ask me. Money-grubbing *****s. Or maybe I'm just happier driving a nice car and it shows.

My LTR girlfriend was one of the few quality girls to be excited about seeing me again before she ever saw my car. She once confused it with a four-door Taurus. That's my girl! :D

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now, yes having a nice car is cool and everything, but if you think that panties are getting wet because of yer car you are truly stupid.

Girls may like your car, but your car isn't going to be bangin them all night, and your car isn't going to get them in bed. I've hooked up with girls and i had NO car!

If a chik is into you she doesn't care about anything else.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a bar and talking to a guy with alot of money. We started talking about his Rolex watch. He said the reason he has such a nice and expensive watch is becaused, "you can't drive your Porsche into the bar."

I say if you have the means to get a nice ride, then get one.

DonCruez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the big sports car if you fancy cheap, not all too bright gold diggers.

Besides, a true man buys the car HE wants cause he likes that car, not to impress the chicks.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the car. It's your sense of style.

You drive a new car, wear new clothes, and live in a nice clean place with decent furniture, you'll get girls. You have a good sense of style...

Do the opposite, you get trailor trash...

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a new car. A clean, shiney old car will do...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ricers are wack as hell. Most of the time their cars arent sh1t.

I drive a totally stock BMW and these honda homos ALWAYS, and i mean ALWAYS want to race me everywhere i go. Sometimes i give in and i do race them, and of course i completely rock their world, but most of the time its not worth the speeding ticket.

Nothing against hondas or those that drive them, but putting a coffee can and 5 foot spoiler doesnt make your car fast and furious.

However, i can appreciate a nice looking ride, even if it is rice.

Rawk Steady

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's all this talk about "cars?" I haven't seen anyone mention owning a Wrangler. I love mine, and dig the attention. Fun as anything to play with 'cause you can really strip it down or put on extras.

beginnerDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very interested in this subject, as the country I come from, places an extraordinary amount of prestige on owning a car.

I went out with girls when I didnt have a car, and we'd be able to spend quality time just walking and seeing the sights. It was a great way to really know the other person better. And the girls I knew then were really genuine and without pretense.

Fast forward..... I bought a relatively nice looking car. Sure, girls will look at you in a different way if you've got a nice car. But, almost all arent what I'm looking for. And one of the small little tests I give girls is, I'll ask them whether they mind taking a long walk, if they have high interest in you as a person, they wouldnt mind as its a great opportunity to get to know each other better.

I could get young and car-biased girls, but I don't want that. I don't tell the girl I drive it unless they ask.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something funny i head about on the weekend.

Speaking to some guy on the weekend and we got on the topic of cars, he mentioned how one of his friends owned a mitsubishi lancer with 20k worth of mods done to it, he then sold it and bought a Nissan Skyline r33. That was kewl, but later on in the night i find out...

His mother bought the lancer for him and paid for all the mods - why ? Cause he has never had a GIRL! So his mother thought a car would help lol
Well, he never picked up in the lancer so his mother sold that and bought him the Skyline. Guess what ? He never picked up in that either so there's for sale signs on it already!

His friend didn't know what car his mum is going to buy him next, but i was pissing myself laughing when he was telling me all this.

I should try selling him my car for twice what it's worth and tell him ill also throw in a date with one of my female friends ? eh'

Maybe i should try this out on my mother - "hey mum, i can't pick up, can u buy me a ferrari? please.... :)"

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zephyrus
Hey now, yes having a nice car is cool and everything, but if you think that panties are getting wet because of yer car you are truly stupid.

Girls may like your car, but your car isn't going to be bangin them all night, and your car isn't going to get them in bed. I've hooked up with girls and i had NO car!

If a chik is into you she doesn't care about anything else.
I think people are missing something here:
1.) A car is not THAT important because... like was said earlier... you can't drive your Porsche into the bar.
2.) However, (contrary to the above post) a nice car DOES help. This example is a tad extreme, but one of my boys' father owned a 1999 Aston-Martin DB7 Vantage, which he never drove (had 200 miles on it). The guy was out for a business trip so me and my boy decided to take it for a spin. We went to a club and from the moment we pulled in we had attention, that night, we both got laid by HB9s and I was AFC in those days. (Unfortunately, the dad sold the car because he never used it 3 weeks later - bought himself a Ferrari, but hid the keys - ƒuck...)
Of course, back to those who do not have access to Aston-Martin's and Ferraris, if you have a crappy ride, polish it up, make sure it doesn't have that dirty used look to it. You are not getting laid because of your car, but you don't want it to be holding you back too much either. In getting the 1st date, the car is almost completely irrelevant, but, as was said earlier, the car can be influential in getting a 2nd date, seeing as it is part of your overall appearance. I drive an 01 Camry (Graphite - Black) and, even though it ain't no BMW/Mercedes/Aston-Martin, it is a nice looking car. If you have the dough, you can get nice looking 2nd hand BMW's for 10 to 15k (www.craigslist.org). However, ultimately, the nicer rides attract the trashier women so if your goal is sex and nothing more, go for it (provided you got the ca$h), if you aren't looking for those, the uglier cars can weed out the golddiggers for you.

MVPlaya

btw:
"If your rap is strong you can't go wrong"
-TheCrazyLefty

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
However, ultimately, the nicer rides attract the trashier women so if your goal is sex and nothing more, go for it (provided you got the ca$h), if you aren't looking for those, the uglier cars can weed out the golddiggers for you.
tru that

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rice rockets?

Rice rockets! That is hilarious!

A DJ can use his car to his advantage, true enough. The few girls in my life have no doubts that if they want to find me on saturday's, come over with beer and a clean towel to help me wash and wax it. I do all the maintenance myself, because I want it done right. My money is hard to come by!

The fellows in the "rice rockets", if they're getting laid, it may have more to do with their ability to leave the women at home while they are working on their cars. The modifications on those cars aren't cheap. They represent money and leisure time. If the guy is a tool, then that is what may be getting their attention.

I would suggest you stop worrying about other guys and the chicks they have. Worry about yourself! Improve yourself, and you'll be driving a better car soon enough. And buy it used. No sense pissing away good money on a new car, unless you must have that higher reliability factor and you've got cash to blow.

Just my opinion.

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with rahul. If you have a ferrari, or any expensive sports car, panties drop left and right. But it is not exactly because of the car, but what it represents. Ferrari owners are elite, wealthy, and normally (unless it was old money that paid for it) are the type of individuals who succeed against all odds, and thats a quality women lust for.