Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm starved for attention

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
As soon as you said "I want to see more of you" it was over. She had complete control of your ****. She has to say those words. I hope those that read this understand that nothing turns a woman on more than when she says to her man "I want to see more of you". And nothing turns a woman off more than hearing her man say "I want to see more of you". Keep your head up, and learn. Peace.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what thoughts you'd like me to relate. Friday night she was supposed to come over at 9:30. She didn't and apologized at midnight via txt. I called her on it the next day and she gave me the silent treatment. She got mad that I went out for some fun instead of spending time with her. I connected later with her, and she had me drive her to see some fvcking guy friend while I waited for her in the vehicle like a chump

I took her home and gave her the best orgasm of her life. We went out the next day and she got mad at me while I was being playful with her and 'punished' me by refusing to hold muy hand. After that, I ended the date early by driving her home. I told her it wasn't working and she stormed off to her house.

I put up with a lot of crap over the past couple days. I decided I didn't need all this 5hit. I'd rather date a kind fatty than an evil hottie.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I don't know what thoughts you'd like me to relate. Friday night she was supposed to come over at 9:30. She didn't and apologized at midnight via txt. I called her on it the next day and she gave me the silent treatment. She got mad that I went out for some fun instead of spending time with her. I connected later with her, and she had me drive her to see some fvcking guy friend while I waited for her in the vehicle like a chump

I took her home and gave her the best orgasm of her life. We went out the next day and she got mad at me while I was being playful with her and 'punished' me by refusing to hold muy hand. After that, I ended the date early by driving her home. I told her it wasn't working and she stormed off to her house.

I put up with a lot of crap over the past couple days. I decided I didn't need all this 5hit. I'd rather date a kind fatty than an evil hottie.

She was probably banging another guy when she was supposed to be at your place at 9:30.

I don't blame you for dumping the b!tch.

You'd be a chump to put up with that and she will do it again soon.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I decided I didn't need all this 5hit. I'd rather date a kind fatty than an evil hottie.
Or no one at all. It's not worth it in these scenarios.

It seems the inner chump is hard to eradicate and sometimes rears his ugly head. Sounds like you nipped it.

But, what to do with her? NC? Gradual pullout? See others? She aint goin away quite so easily and she will test your resolve.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Just to let you guys know, I dumped her. I let her know that I wanted to see more of her, and she let me know all the things that I'm going to stop doing and what she's going to make me do.

I can't comprimise the things I love for any woman no matter how hot she is. And this woman was pretty damn hot.

This **** hurts a bit, but I'll recover
Got to admire that...a guy who put his ideals and sense of freedom above any one girl...

You'll be fine. Just look at the longer term:

* Would you rather be alone (for now) but eventually find another girl you can be with who you don't have to compromise your own life to be with?

* Or settle for this girl you dumped, who would you made you compromise on your own life?

Only you know the answer to that.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I don't know what thoughts you'd like me to relate. Friday night she was supposed to come over at 9:30. She didn't and apologized at midnight via txt. I called her on it the next day and she gave me the silent treatment.
So she flaked on an arrangement that she made with you, and then graciously apologised by text ? I wonder what she was up to till midnight ?

Des, that situation alone is a dumpable offense.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how some women are so hot and cold, night and day like that. They trick you into being comfortable with them by playing along with you and making you happy. The moment you take the bait, they try to control you with their mind games. Glad you ended it on your own terms and not stick around like an idiot wondering what the hell just happened?

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Experiencing strong emotions in the presence of a woman is not the problem. Filtering out your old, habitual self defeating behavior and replacing it with productive actions is your mission.
To expand on this excellent quote, let me just say that it's AWESOME to experience these emotions, and we should really enjoy them for all they are worth. The longer you are in the game, the more rare it is to find someone worth getting excited about.

The problem is never the feelings themselves - it is only when we become dominated by these emotions and let them control our behavior unchecked.

That last part is bolded for a reason - it's okay to act on your emotions, as long as they are tempered by reasoning and discernment. When your feelings direct all your actions, you essential become a woman with a penis - and even your best initial game cannot save you in the eyes of a woman who does not regard you as a man.

And thus enters the first level of womanly defenses - the SH*T TEST.

Women will always test your mettle, often stepping out of line and doing things to deliberately mess with your head. We wonder why they try to sabotage a perfectly good vibe, and the simple answer is that (a) they CAN and (b) women have seen/heard it all from guys. They get actively hit on CONSTANTLY and must construct filters and litmus tests to see if they have hooked the "real deal". (c) They also use it as a way to frame expectations, and see how much they can get away with. If you've ever dealt with small children you will recognize this behavior right away.

Of course there is a world of difference between "kicking the tires" and smashing a windshield with a golf club. It's up to us to lay down the ground rules of what we will/will not tolerate and not compromise that for ANYONE, no matter how hot, famous or desirable they may be.

Anytime you find yourself losing clout or feeling out of control, just remember the attitude and mindset that got you that girl to begin with. Don't fall int the typical trap of believing the game is over when sex begins. Quite the contrary! From the moment you slide up in that, the ante is upped, stakes get higher, and the game gets a LOT more challenging/interesting. Too many guys let their guard down and forget themselves when p*ssy is involved!

At the end of the day you made the right choice - but let this experience serve as a lesson on what your personal boundaries and limitations are. Having a clear idea of that and sticking to it will save you from a lot of drama in the future.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I had a girl I was seeing tell me she was coming over, and then didn't show. All I got was a text of her apologizing and then some excuse that her girlfriend flew in from California.

The truth is, she was banging some military guy she met online and I was the chump waiting for her to come over.

The amazing thing is, she played it off the next week and wanted to hang out again.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't have cared. She would be polishing your knob right now. WHO GIVES A ****? You have to act like you are the one cancelling dates. You have to act like you don't care. Because in the end, you know that she is not the one for you, but you keep doors open to fuvking her if you DON"T OPEN YOUR MOUTH. THE GUYS WHO TALK, ARE THE GUYS WHO LOSE.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
NEVER, EVER, EVER, SAY "I WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOU" TO A WOMAN. NEVER, EVER, EVER. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER MORE YOU SAY NOTHING.