Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm out of my box too much...

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a bad thing? I've realized that I have been like this since the start of senior year. I dance everywhere ever since and have little to no thoughts if others are watching. I shout when I get pumped up out of anything.
I am more talkative in class, And I'm always open to whoever has their doors welcoming me(metaphors, metaphors).
I have made so much friends since then and I do things for self enjoyment. It is almost as if I have broken my Introverted self, haha! However, I have noticed that I lack response to many social qeues. I also think that I have too much fun and I never get things done(homework, chores, etc). Would this truly be a self-improvement or something else?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the extroversion, thats an improvement. The lack of getting things done is not. You need to know when to be serious and playful. It cant be one or the other all the time.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuudge, I really need to work on those. I have a personal statement to finish, scholarships to sign up for, a drivers license to earn, and a bank account to manage. Being an adult is overwhelming. I should just face it and get things done.

I am having fun with my Extroverted side. But then I have noticed that I'm a natural introvert. I have not been able to talk to this shy girl that I've always liked. Shes always around but she seems to avoid me all the ti me so I just never say anything. It's killing me right now because I can't get over her. I want to fix this so I made a small assumption that when some shy girls know you like them, they will act shy towards you from then on.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being your new extroverted self is certainly an improvement! But - and I don't want to make your paranoid - also be aware of everything around you. You don't want to be that guy that's too loud and annoying all the time. You know?

Not doing your **** is not a good thing. You probably need a combination of motivation and organization ('cause it seems like you've got awareness, but on the other hand I don't know what your work ethic is. If you don't have a work ethic, none of the following text will matter). I've found that true motivation to succeed comes with time and experience - meaning experiencing failures, success, the real world, and just learning how things really work. It's not something that will just automatically appear. That being said, it will only increase over time if you want it to. Your experience means nothing if you're not constantly thinking about it (your motivation) and trying to make yourself better.

As for the organization, you can start that today here: http://www.kratosguide.com/16-habits-you-should-do-every-day/

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexlefty, thats an awesome site!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Alexlefty, thats an awesome site!
Thanks man. Everything on there is amazing