I think I'm in love with 45 year old co-worker

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
archon8692 said:
She's MARRIED with TWO KIDS and he WORKS with her. He's going to potentially get sexual harassment charges filed and potentially lose his job if he doesn't just forget about her.

He needs to go out and meet other women and forget about this before he messes up his life.
way to exaggerate lol I gave her massages and touched/hugged many times, she let me, probably because she sees me as safe, just a kid

First of all, I would never try anything, I have never shown any legit sign that I'm into her. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just that young boy she used to work with. I realize it is a case of oneitis, and I'm probably obsessed with her, but I still would like to keep a friendship, remain friends at least.

I believe that as long as I don't try anything, and just act as a friend, we would continue to be friends, or acquaintances in good terms. I know if I tried anything, she would remove me from her life. I have lost friends in the past, for becoming too clingy, or acting stupid, it is probably because of my upbringing, never experienced love, never had friends, and when I find someone that cares about me, and I really care about, I become too clingy, too possessive

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
archon8692 said:
Besides the married...there are A BUNCH of reasons not to do this.

Some of them:
-She's 15 years older.
-She's 45.
-She basically blows him off now that she changed depts.
-It's oneitis.
what should i do then, you are not telling anything new lol

I don't want to completely remove her from my life, I still see her at work breaks and some times when she happens to be alone, we talk for a while, but you could say she "blows me off" when she is with her friends, deep down, I don't expect her to give me 100% attention, I'm not her husband or children, also the fact that I'm kid compared to her, probably has a lot to do with it

I will probably just distance myself from her, and stop acting so needy, i really dont want to remove her from my life completely, I also don't want to lose her as a friend, which is why I haven't tried anything

Reaction score
15 years is nothing. Who said he wanted to marry her, or spend the rest of his life with her. My wife is 35 years my junior, but we have a ball together.