Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm gonna start playing the game like a chick

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindtrust said:
This is my biggest weakness, I started to act on this about a year ago.

Can't expect to sit around and let fun go begging until a "quality" women comes along.
This is exactly what I am talking about. I have been passing up lots of opportunities to have a good time and I'm not going to let it happen any more. Life is too short.

The honest truth about this whole thing is that up until a year or two ago I didn't have to deal with anything like this. I attracted women here and there, I would date here and there but I was a serial boyfriend for the most part.

Now I am finding myself in a whole different world where I have a sh!tload of female friends, acquaintances, whatever you want to call them, so I party with LOTS of women and it never fails that there are one or two in every group that have a thing for me. Time to take advantage of the situation.

Call it self realization or growing up or whatever, but with my life being completely different I have to take a step back and figure out if I am truly making myself happy. And the answer lately is "no", so it's time for a change.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
I'm sure most of you read the thread about dating a you don't have much interest in, and today I started thinking about how women are when it comes to stuff like this.

What really got me thinking about this is the fact that there is this chick who likes me. I'm definitely attracted to her on a physical level, but on a rational level I know it would never work out between us. So what am I going to do? I want to fukk her and wouldn't mind hanging out, but every sign I see points to her wanting a lot more than I do and she probably doesn't realize that we are just not that compatible.

See, for most of my life I've always been way too considerate of other people's feelings, so I haven't been one to date girls I knew I would get tired of easily, or use them for sex, or whatever. But when you think about it, women do this sh!t all the time. Maybe they aren't using you for sex (with them it might be more for the companionship or elevated social status), but rest assured that most women have no qualms about stringing multiple guys along, serving whatever personal agenda they have at the time.

From now on I say, "Fukk it!". What's good for them is good for me. I'm tired f playing by a different set of rules.

If I'm so-so about a chick (which I am about a couple at this moment) who cares? I'm gonna get what I want out of it, and if it doesn't work out a few weeks later, bye bye.

Dating one and see another that I like better? Sorry honey, you are now second string.

It's ridiculous to try to play fair. The other side isn't looking out for you, especially in the beginning, so why should you be looking out for them?

I hear ya man. Recognizing the realities of your experiences with women, I say do what you gotta do, and play the field like them. As a guy it's too much risk not too..like it's been said so far in this thread, life is too short to NOT mess around with as many women and take advantage of as many opportunities as possible. I make it a point in life to mess around with as many as I can.

I'd also point out and be quick to mention that most of the time when women string guys along, it's done for attention, which is pure SELFISHNESS on their part. When she's not interested, she could so very easily walk away from the guy and never be heard from again, but no, she has to keep her ego afloat to make her feel good about herself at the guys expense. As a man, they leave you with no other choice, but to play the field similar to them.

Like Jokerr said too, be careful to recognize a quality woman if and when she does come along. We all know it takes some time for the "quality" to project through, but just try to use good/wise judgment to the best of your ability.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to take into account someone else's feelings. However sex is sex, it's not that big a deal any more. It's easy to get over a short term thing. Obviously the more desparate he/she is then the harder it is. However.... It's much worse to string a girl along for a year or more just because she's no hassle. That can really **** someone up.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP - Woooahhhaa Down Boy! Sorry didn't read ur last reply.

These are friends that are now into you when before you where a serial boyfriend. Don't you think that the reason why they're into you is because you where the serial boyfriend. As Joker said, by ****ing them you will loose your appeal, it's a tough one but if you want to **** them then you have to be honest with them and say that after being in long relationships before you're not looking for that, just some fun. They might still **** you, they might not but at least you won't ruin your social proof.