Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm going down the wrong path on this deal

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright a little background.

I dated this girl that had a kid by some *******. Long story short, 6 months in my parents see her in a different town with the father and I broke it off with anger and got really close to punching her when she lied to me. I'm not a woman beater or anything, but I blacked out and tore her wall apart. I have anger issues but I have never hit a woman, but she was terrified after that...which I don't blame her.

She worked with me and stopped showing up for work, cleared her bank account and ran away with the guy. Everyone was flipping out because they thought she had been kidnapped by this psyco that has a ton of violent offenses.

Long story short, she showed up at my door talking all kinds of crazy stuff, and the guy started stalking me because she left him...he knows I'm as crazy as he is and am a concealed carrier so he won't ever try anything other than intimidation...I have a protective order on him just in case.

Anyhow, I wasn't wanting to get back together but make sure she was really OK. I went and visited her this weekend strictly for the great sex and had no idea she was even interested in getting back together. I know she can't be trusted in a long distance relationship and I know she isn't long term material because she is impulsive and very sneaky (2 phones, coded messages and passwords)

Well I'm current seeing a HB9 thats exactly what I'm looking for, but she isn't putting out and we are not exclusive. (Even though neither of us are seeing anyone else) I know this girl isn't going to give it up anytime soon and I'm not lying to her about my past or anything like that. I'm really into this chick.

This whole post is about me leading the other girl on, she was talking about us moving in together so we could be together and saying she could find me a job here and stuff...I changed the subject with grace, but I'm 100% not going to have a relationship with her. No way.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop having sex and any emotional intimacy with Probelm Girl.

Be there for her Support, for her to lean on you.
She's looking for support and protection.

Find out abou ther parents, and see if you can get them more involved so you can keep your distance emotionally and to an extent, physically.

Do not have sex with problem girl...

DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE SEX WITH PROBLEM GIRL.

Talk to her, and let her vent, and try to see if you can offer solutions.
Get other people involved.

Do not sink your 'emotional hooks".
Be logical, practical, and honor and respect your Personal Boundary, and hers too.

Whenver she brings up the conversation of moving in together DO NOT AVOID IT anymore.

Face it.
Confront it.

For your benefit, and hers.
It's time to be a Man.

(Don't let the sex cloud your mind.)

And STATE why you WILL NOT DO SUCH A THING.

"look, babe. I care about you. A lot. You're a good person who is in a bad circumstance. I am trying to understand this situation, and am trying to help you.
I will do what I can to support you and protect you. But not only am I seeing someone right now,. but I have put aside the idea of us getting back together. I've moved on, babe. I have affection for you,and care about you. But I am no longer in that head space with you . Please respect that. Moving in together is not something I want. But I still want to be a part of your life."

She will cry.
She will beg.
She will rationalize.
She will try to guilt you.She will try to shame you.
She will try to bring back the old memories.
She will bring up that you two had sex.

Do not fall for any of it.

You are a Man, and you have your own life to live, and your own personal issues to adress.

Keep your dreams, and self respect, and peace of mind high up in your priorities here. These are precious resources which you have every right to protect no matter who tries to make you feel guilty for asserting them and protecting them.

You are dangerously close to losing everything.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little confused with somethings you said. So, this one girl you dated had a kid and was with the father of her baby. Then, you freaked out cause she lied to you. What did she lie about; having a kid? So, you broke up with her so did the father of her child but, you're still fvcking her? Now, you found a new HB you like better but, she won't put out...

Soulution:
Quit having sex with the "problem" girl and cut her out of your life. Persue the HB who is exactly what you are looking for. It takes patients with women. You can't expect to jump in their bones the first night. (Depending on your game and the girl you can) Anyways, good luck with the new girl.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I think he was angry because she went to a diff state and was with the father and didnt tell him, I think lol.

I agree forget the ho3...I mean you ALREADY know that she is not trustworthy why waste your time on a chickenhead that probably gives it to everyone EVEN when she has a kid? I say forget her and concentrate on the 9 or the very least get back in the field, I hear what your saying about anger issues and being protective ...anger does help but remember to NOT pull out your piece becasue you get angry. Good luck and forget the problem chick she probably wasted all her money and is crying coming back to you so you can help her get back on her feel and probably do the same sh1t good luck.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem was is she swore up and down she had nothing to do with him, he lost visitation rights and didn't pay child support.

Then my parents are in a near by city driving around and they saw her in a parking lot and saw them walking holding hands. She lied to me, I went off on her and she ran away with him.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
The problem was is she swore up and down she had nothing to do with him, he lost visitation rights and didn't pay child support.

Then my parents are in a near by city driving around and they saw her in a parking lot and saw them walking holding hands. She lied to me, I went off on her and she ran away with him.
See where her loyalty and trust is? Right out the fvcking window kid! Fvck that b!tch you know what i'm saying? This is a cutthroat game...