Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'll be the strong fat guy

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much talking about being ripped or get close to a perfect esthetic and honestly I would like to have the body of those top athlete like greg plitt or zyzz but I simply cant grow in size and strenght unless I eat a sh1tload of food and loads of carbs.

When I tried to keep a clean diet despite eating enough proteins (1.5/2g x kg) I didnt get many gains in terms of strengh and weight.
In the last month Im litterally eating anytime Im hungry no matter which time of the day or the night and in 3 weeks already got 3kgs more on the weight scale, all main lifts went up, I feel more energic, in a good mood and aggressive/relaxed at the same time, even libido increased.

Surely part of that weight is the fat which is going straight around my belly but I kinda enjoy this new phase of growth and improvement.

I just wonder if at some point my body will realize that so much fat is not the norm for him and will boost muscle production the same way when someone lose too much fat the body tries to restablish a particular ratio by limiting muscle growth.

I even considered the light use of an aromatase inhibitor to balance the effect of the increase in fat to my hormonal balance.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do as you wish man, you wanna be fat and strong, do it!

I wouldn't take an AI unless you're pinning test though. Your body needs the estrogen it produces. AI is for when you're pinning test and don't want it to aromatise and convert to estrogen.

In a normal hormone balanced body like yours, it cant do any help.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Do as you wish man, you wanna be fat and strong, do it!

I wouldn't take an AI unless you're pinning test though. Your body needs the estrogen it produces. AI is for when you're pinning test and don't want it to aromatise and convert to estrogen.

In a normal hormone balanced body like yours, it cant do any help.
What you said is totally correct, I considered it at low doses due to the fact that fat increase is related to the aromatase production increase, simply for that, still researching anyway since I dont know yet in which amount it happens.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I belong to one of the most hardcore gyms in the country. Vast majority of members aren't bodybuilders, those that are into BB, are old, sketchy men. We have a big powerlifting and strongman community but most of us aren't using it as an excuse to be obese. Works fine for me!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ is that westside or elitefts? i really wanna go and train there beforee i hit the bucket to see odin.lol.

whodares do what you like, you can always cut back down.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all powerlifters are fat, look at Dan Green for example...

And those powerlifters who are "fat" have more muscle underneath than you think. They just gotta eat alot to keep their strength up. They also do alot of conditioning, you cant be out of shape break records in a competition...

Anyways, I prefer the rugged/bulky look, I could care less about my abs and BF :D

Like Purefilth said, do what makes you happy!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carb cycling will fix most of these issues...allows you to gain size and strength while getting leaner. Also, lifting heavy is key when cutting to prevent loss of mass...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If ever there was a reason not to bulk up it would have to be Mark Wahlberg, he is rumoured to have juiced fairly heavily for his part in "Pain and Glory", had he continued and cycled like co star Dwayne Johnson I am whttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145435081ondering if he could have been big and shredded like him or not. He definelty in my view and I am sure many others will agree looked a lot better when he was modelling for Calvin Klein and in the movie "The Fighter".

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
^ is that westside or elitefts? i really wanna go and train there beforee i hit the bucket to see odin.lol.

whodares do what you like, you can always cut back down.
Brute Strength Gym, Norfolk, Va. It was awesome, but my membership expired yesterday :down: Moving across the country anyway.

Another bada$$ gym I trained at a few times was Carolina Barbell, under the tutelage of Marc Bartley.