Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I need to learn to make cold approaches

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I think's been reducing my chances with women is that most places I run into them are very transient, such as the grocery store. I don't know any chicks I see on a regular basis, thusly I usually don't get the time to establish rapport with them, and then ask them out.

The current job I'm in(residential repainting) doesn't put you around chicks, all your co-workers are dudes. And I'm not going to be in college this semester due to money issues I haven't been able to work out, so I don't think I have any choice but to start doing cold approaches. I know it takes more skill and I'm not at that level yet, but what other choice do I have?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ehhh. Get a new job? I'm trying to get one in the mall. :up: yeah... you know what I'm talking about!

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
At Victoria Secret's? LOL!

Nah I can't get a new job, my current one is too good. At my age I'm not gonna make ten bucks an hour anywhere else, not even close.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work at a grocery store part time,trust me you wont regret it. Ask me how I know?(Iv gone out with seven customers).