Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Think I Have Vertigo

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help, for anyone who knows what vertigo is, please help its very serious and painful and I cannot live my life like this. The two most important things to me is eating and being horney and this has completely wiped me out from that. In a nut shell, vertigo is the state of being extremely dizzy constantly and losing all your energy. Thanks.

Edit: I went to the doctor today and I told her that I think I have vertigo. F<cking bi.ch, laughed in my face and told me i've been watching too many movies. Pathetic, notice the doctor was a woman, worthless bit<h.

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a kind of loss of equilbrium thing, where the world goes off kilter when I stand and walk. I'm fine sitting, driving and riding my bike. I wish I could have it checked out but I have no insurance and can't afford any right now, so I live with it.

Do you feel really, really dizzy if you move your head up/down, side to side quickly? If so it might be an ear infection, but I'm no doctor.

As far as that doctor goes, get a secound opinion. She must be a real piece of work to laugh off a patient for something like this.

good luck.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i'm going to my regular doctor tommrrow who happens to be a dude. Yea man you described it perfectly, thats exactly how it feels. No one should live with it, go to the hosptial, they would have to take you. I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy to be honest.

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not fun, but it sounds like what I have isn't as bad as what you describe. It's only really bad if I'm tired, have a huge amount of sleeploss,or really hungry. When I can afford heath care I'll take care of it, but until then I just live with it, and most of the time I don't even notice it.

I tried to look it up on the internet, but didn't find much, Vertigo and dizziness are caused by a whole bunch of things. All I managed to do was rule out some of the scary ones.

Well good luck

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors like to hear about symptoms, not self-diagnosis. Give your symptoms to them real straightforward, and let them come to a diagnosis themselves, even if it's the same one you looked up on the internet. Makes 'em feel all smart, like it was worth 11 years of college+medschool+residency or something.

Doctors love to hear "gosh, I never would have thought of that!" even if you're totally lying. If you need to bring up a self-diagnosis, do it after they've taken a crack at a diagnosis, and ask it real dumb. Sound like an idiot consumer that saw an ad on TV or something, and that will still give them plenty of room to sound smart about whatever you brought up.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a thought. If the doctor prescribes something to black circle, divide the costs with johnny double and give him some of the medicine. Then black circle claims he needs a higher dosage to get his regular medication dosage

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO...its a week after I posted this and I got better, no I don't think I have vertigo, and if I do its so minor that it makes no difference. I was really sick on that day and panicing like crazy. I'm good now, thanks for the posts guys.