Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I hate women, but love pu$$y

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Not really a good combination because I dont like interacting with them at all

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with most guys around here and why they have problems with women.

They hate women because of how they have been treated by them, but seek out sex at clubs. It's just a recipe for disaster.

The folks who post on here need to stop with the "spinning plates" mentality and realize that they are just setting themselves up for failure and a lifetime of solitude.

If you really WANT to be alone...then by all means go for it. But I think most guys on here don't want to be alone when they are 50.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
This is the problem with most guys around here and why they have problems with women.

They hate women because of how they have been treated by them, but seek out sex at clubs. It's just a recipe for disaster.

The folks who post on here need to stop with the "spinning plates" mentality and realize that they are just setting themselves up for failure and a lifetime of solitude.

If you really WANT to be alone...then by all means go for it. But I think most guys on here don't want to be alone when they are 50.

Just to clarify - these guys should stop spinning plates and start doing what?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just accept them for the silly creatures that they are. I dont get mad at babies for crying or children for doing silly things because it's in their nature. Adobt the same mindset towards women. Also, like skinnyguy implied perhaps youre hunting in the wrong forest. Interact with trash all the time and naturally you're going to start applying the behavior of trashy women to all women.

Hah I find it ironic that youre giving out advice all of a sudden. Do share more of this enlightened new way of thinking since you feel that the principles of this site is so wrong

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Post of the year !! :crackup:

Only one slight thing..... the problem (or any problem) never exists anywhere outside yourself (it's all about how you perceive it)... i.e. don't blame anyone other than yourself. You're the one who chooses to view the situation negatively.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think having options is extremely important for the early stages of dating.

Meeting women at clubs seems like a terrible idea to me though.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Men should spin plates. It doesn't matter if you like woman or not. There are lots of sluts who give up p*ssy fast.

My personal opinion of why most men here have serious issues with women all comes from a lack of balance. In today's world there isn't much balance in sexual relationships. Women put little if any effort into pleasing men while most men feel the need to jump through hoops and do amazing things just to get noticed. Then once these men get female attention they realize it was over priced. They realize that outside of p*ssy and arm candy.. the woman really offers nothing else. They feel cheated as a result. And here we are.

Its no secret that there's a serious problem between men and women in modern times. Gender roles are foggy and women are in a better position to take advantage of this than men are.

Just look at how cute girls in their 20's are getting high paying jobs with little experience just because they sell sex. Then they look down on the men their age who haven't achieved as much. Men and women of the same age have little in common these days. This leads to toxic relationships and resentment on both sides.

Its a serious problem.

Today.. a man who doesn't spin plates has no leverage in his relationship whatsoever unless he is among the top 5% of men with wealth and power. So if you want to be a slave.. don't spin plates. You might convince yourself that you'll just "walk away" from a toxic woman.. but when you have no sexual alternatives.. that's not as easy as it sounds.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Skinny, for someone who loves posting threads on every little meaningless piece of theory you read here, you sure have a hard time understanding what you are reading. I suppose rejecting it provides you with an excuse not to follow any advice that is too much work. Perhaps chewing theory is like candy to you.

Okay, I'll take care of just one piece here. Spinning plates doesn't mean never to have a girlfriend or a wife. It means that a guy has much better chances of finding someone if he doesn't only go after one girl blindly, forgets about dating other women because he is putting this one girl he met on a pedestal, thinking she will be The One without even knowing her. Spinning plates means to gain perspective. Spinning plates gives you temporary satisfaction, even with a girl who isn't The One, so you can go on looking without feeling frustrated. Spinning plates means to get back in the game after a breakup and stop mourning. Spinning plates means practice, which many guys are sorely lacking. Spinning plates means taking you out of a woman's story and putting you in your own story.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I admit I made a mistake in framing my argument. It's actually dependent on age.

If you're 20 years old and just want to fvck a bunch of slvts then yes, plate spinning could work. Although it doesn't answer the OPs concern.

Since I am in the professional world, this won't work for me. The women I deal with on a regular basis don't get plastered at clubs every weekend. Acting like a douche would be counterproductive.

As for the poster who talked about me giving advice - I realized that I actually know more than most of the "veteran" posters on here. Think of it as spreading the wealth.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the poster who talked about me giving advice - I realized that I actually know more than most of the "veteran" posters on here. Think of it as spreading the wealth.
Well I certainly hope you're translating this new realization into action. You went from constantly asking for advice to dishing it out.

"Time to Power up to 9,000 KAAAAAAMEEEEEEHHAAAAAA"
Dude...its "KAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAA." Don't ever misquote DBZ again :D

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Well I admit I made a mistake in framing my argument. It's actually dependent on age.

If you're 20 years old and just want to fvck a bunch of slvts then yes, plate spinning could work. Although it doesn't answer the OPs concern.

Since I am in the professional world, this won't work for me. The women I deal with on a regular basis don't get plastered at clubs every weekend. Acting like a douche would be counterproductive.

You know next to nothing. If you didn't you wouldn't feel the need to ask... as you'd already KNOW. You form confusing questions as you're a confused person. Life just doesn't seem to be clear to you and you find it hard facing up to reality. It's also like there's some kind of unconscious barrier inside you that prevents you from taking on board "what is". You'd rather believe your own deluded ways than ours even though we all back them up SOLIDLY.

You need to realise that most of us real DJ's are living our lives happily (unlike you). We are complete regardless, as we have the most important thing - OUR SELVES.... So, wouldn't it make sense to at least try your VERY hardest to understand what we're getting at ?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
You know next to nothing. If you didn't you wouldn't feel the need to ask... as you'd already KNOW. You form confusing questions as you're a confused person. Life just doesn't seem to be clear to you and you find it hard facing up to reality. It's also like there's some kind of unconscious barrier inside you that prevents you from taking on board "what is". You'd rather believe your own deluded ways than ours even though we all back them up SOLIDLY.

You need to realise that most of us real DJ's are living our lives happily (unlike you). We are complete regardless, as we have the most important thing - OUR SELVES.... So, wouldn't it make sense to at least try your VERY hardest to understand what we're getting at ?
If you find the need to constantly attack me over the internet, then you're the one with issues. You're clearly insecure with yourself if you find the need to pick on people who have different views than you.

You're not a real DJ. Real DJ's would never even find out about this forum cause they don't live on the internet.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way, I just always end up arguing with women after awhile and get really bored most of the time. My friend went as far to say women are overrated and he just wants to have kids, **** it right?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

I think he knows what is going on, just wants to confuse the new guys and antagonize the Experienced ones because he can.

Like republicans shutting down the government, they don't care about helping the people, do it out of spite and because they can.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Well I certainly hope you're translating this new realization into action. You went from constantly asking for advice to dishing it out.

Dude...its "KAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAA." Don't ever misquote DBZ again :D
Didnt misquote half the time Goku doesn't even finish it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoBcr8Pz-Yg

1:31

He doesn't even finish it until the 2nd going

heh

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not against marriage at all. I'm not against at just fvcking whovres. But most women are opportunistic snakes. And most men are not good at screening out the whovres from the decent women. Plus you still have to game your wife, at least untill she is late 40's.

Most women are not worth commitment or marriage, and its hard to find a woman worthy of commitment, and even if you think one is, she could be a fake and all your investment is wasted.

You have to be cautious, but not fearful. You have to always look out what is going to be best for yourself in the long run.

Healthy selfishness.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If you find the need to constantly attack me over the internet, then you're the one with issues. You're clearly insecure with yourself if you find the need to pick on people who have different views than you.

You're not a real DJ. Real DJ's would never even find out about this forum cause they don't live on the internet.
I'm not attacking you. I'm just saying "how it is". There's a difference....

Do you know what "insecure" means ? How can I be insecure if I don't need anything other than myself ? I'm the one who's happy single, not you.

The thing that's killing me is the fact that I'm actually trying to help you but you just can't see it (as well as some of the others). It's quite clear to us that you have some deep issues, but you choose to be in denial of them. O well, do as you please....