Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I give up on this Don Juan stuff...

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my story

-Fell for a girl
-Got friend zoned
-Discovered sosuave and other PUA stuff, roissy/heartiste blog, solvemygirlproblems.com etc. learn to be somewhat Alpha
-Met another girl, but now knows better
-Be in a relationship with her, even said "I l*ve you" to each other
-Finally hand in my v-card to her
-Possibly, probably, maybe at one point I was l*ved back
-Last week she broke it off, try to tell me some BS about why she broke it off but we all know its low IL.......its always why a girl will do that.

At first it was a bittersweet feeling, more on the sweet side, knowing that I made it that far and now I am free and can do anything, but now as this week progresses it just becomes unbearable and bitter.

I think until I can learn to turn off my emotions (if that is even possible) I dont think I can date again......its just too much.....

what do I do?

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I even tried to approach another girl.....but I am just not feeling it.....its just bad...I cant describe it.

Even imagining her with another guy makes me wanna break things!

FML.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like me bro... I always let my emotions get the best of me... I feel even if i got this don Juan thing down packed, my emotions will take charge and mess things up :(

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Just like me bro... I always let my emotions get the best of me... I feel even if i got this don Juan thing down packed, my emotions will take charge and mess things up :(
the thing is, I am waaaaayyy too far down in the matrix, even though I read a lot of anti-romanticism thing, I dont think I will be able to not be emotionally attached or pedestalize women (while I was with this girl, I thought she is "different" = big mistake)....I was raised by/with women you see, with soap operas and stuff......

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
Here is my story

-Fell for a girl
-Got friend zoned
-Discovered sosuave and other PUA stuff, roissy/heartiste blog, solvemygirlproblems.com etc. learn to be somewhat Alpha
-Last week she broke it off, try to tell me some BS about why she broke it off but we all know its low IL.......its always why a girl will do that.

At first it was a bittersweet feeling, more on the sweet side, knowing that I made it that far and now I am free and can do anything, but now as this week progresses it just becomes unbearable and bitter.

I think until I can learn to turn off my emotions (if that is even possible) I dont think I can date again......its just too much.....

what do I do?
That's the way it is man. My first break-up from a serious relationship was tough. Whatever method or mindset you're using to game girls doesn't matter when your feelings come into play. Being a DJ isn't about a cast iron heart. It is about learning how to make a girl feel special for just being around you.

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
That's the way it is man. My first break-up from a serious relationship was tough. Whatever method or mindset you're using to game girls doesn't matter when your feelings come into play. Being a DJ isn't about a cast iron heart. It is about learning how to make a girl feel special for just being around you.

True that, but also Don Juans, the naturals, the-devil-you-always-forgive, the jerk or whatever name you wanna call them NEVER gets too attached, NEVER cried because of a lost "l*ve" (even typing that word now makes me wanna punch my monitor) they can somehow just brush it off, like its a minor setback to them analogous to them brushing off a gnat and then going about their day like nothing happened!

A cast iron heart is the only explanation. Oh Pook! I wish he was back and would enlighten us with his knowledge! (I also heard he is married now, I wish he would write about how he stays monogamous and how he keeps his woman aka relationship game)

It feels like I will never ever move on and forget about this.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a sisy. And anyone who shows pitty for the OP is a sissy too.

Nobody says their gonna quit something and actually quit. The people that quit usually dont wanna quit but just end up abandoning whatever it is they wanted to master. The people that SAY they are quitting just want others to feel sorry for them and to give them a shoulder to cry on.

My advice:

Man the puck up.
Consider that there's only 2 options you have if you really wanna quit practicing the art of becoming a man:
Become gay
Become a monk.

Exodus13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!

r0cky said:

Nobody says their gonna quit something and actually quit. The people that quit usually dont wanna quit but just end up abandoning whatever it is they wanted to master. The people that SAY they are quitting just want others to feel sorry for them and to give them a shoulder to cry on.

My advice:

Man the puck up.
Consider that there's only 2 options you have if you really wanna quit practicing the art of becoming a man:
Become gay
Become a monk.
THIS THIS THIS. I am right at the start of the journey prob week 3 or week 2 of cold approaching, and I realize I have a lot of pain in store for me... AND I am excited for it. Because no matter what, no matter how slowly I am gonna get to my goals. As long as you never give up, you will get where you want to be.

So dust yourself off dude, and get back in there!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I think I have it rough I think of the captain in Act of Valor that dove on a grenade to save his troops with the knowledge he would never see his newborn baby or wife again. It took about 5 seconds for it to detontate after he jumped on it...must have been the worst 5 minutes of his life.

Most of the issues we stress out about are so minor and insignificant that it takes something major to make us realize just what is important in life.

Realize this: Breaking up with a girl you've only known a short time is a pretty minor thing. Be happy you are going through that instead of having to make a split second devision on saving you best friends/brothers from certain death or seeing your wife and kids again and living a nightmare every day for the rest of your life because you could have saved them but didn't.

That's serious, this is trifling in comparison.

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:

My advice:

Man the puck up.
Become gay
Become a monk.
Good logic there bud, there is a hole on the wall, the first time you stuck your hand in there, it got cut off.....

Let me ask you this, would you risk putting your other hand in that hole? For what?

edit: seriously considering going to priesthood, I need a place to go after college anyway

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
Good logic there bud, there is a hole on the wall, the first time you stuck your hand in there, it got cut off.....

Let me ask you this, would you risk putting your other hand in that hole? For what?

edit: seriously considering going to priesthood, I need a place to go after college anyway
Let me ask you this, were you physically hurt from this girl? Was her rejection a physical harm to you?

Its all in your head, its all in your thoughts. You're still breathing, you still got both hands, you act like she took a physical part of you. She just took the thought energy you had invested in her.

Learn to invest less in others and more in yourself.

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Let me ask you this, were you physically hurt from this girl? Was her rejection a physical harm to you?

Its all in your head, its all in your thoughts. You're still breathing, you still got both hands, you act like she took a physical part of you. She just took the thought energy you had invested in her.

Learn to invest less in others and more in yourself.
Just saying bro, the way things are with marriage/divorces, human nature and relationships, is it even worth investing to? To what end?

good point, though

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
Just saying bro, the way things are with marriage/divorces, human nature and relationships, is it even worth investing to? To what end?

good point, though
You never understood the point of being a Don Juan. Right now, you are a drama queen, seeking attention, and frankly it's as repulsive as an attention wh0r3 on facebook.

Don't invest in becoming a better man. Continue your life with mediocrity by all means. After all, 50% of all marriages end in divorce, so what control do YOU have over your life?...

My father would smack this sht right out of you.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
EvilAgenda said:
You never understood the point of being a Don Juan. Right now, you are a drama queen, seeking attention, and frankly it's as repulsive as an attention wh0r3 on facebook.

Don't invest in becoming a better man. Continue your life with mediocrity by all means. After all, 50% of all marriages end in divorce, so what control do YOU have over your life?...

My father would smack this sht right out of you.

Very blunt but so true. Dude just man the hell up and get over her. Go get your mind off her ITS ONE GIRL! There are millions more out there. Let your d1ck do the talking and get some numbers. Your thinking very negatively right now, think positive. No need to go into priest hood lol. Why would you not want to get laid for the rest of your life? This girl better be ****1ng jennifer love huit (spelling?) for you to even be considering that option. :down: :down: :down:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
learn to be somewhat Alpha
You don't learn. You do. This applies to every single person you meet in your life and how you do things. It's like working out. If you want to be in shape, you don't just go to the gym and eat protein. It requires an overhaul of your entire lifestyle. You sleep enough, you eat the right things consistently, you train consistently and you know when to push and when to take it easy. And you don't get smashed on cheap alcohol every weekend until you're in the emergency room like a dipsh*t. Why? It's a long term thing.

even said "I l*ve you" to each other
Douchebag. You don't even know the meaning of the word. You cheapen it.

what do I do?
You explain your feelings more until you get to the real issue. Keep digging.

That_guy said:
Even imagining her with another guy makes me wanna break things!
I don't get that. Girl I was seeing is now with another guy. It made me uncomfortable at first but I realized that we just weren't a good match. I still like her and hope her the best.

When I went into it, I had no expectations of her. I enjoyed what she had to offer and gave her what I wanted to. She liked it, I liked it. But there was no "spark" so I left things on a high note because I like her and respect her as a person. I am not jealous, I am not mad, I've even said hello to the guy. Seemed decent enough. Did it bother me? Nope. Do I think about it? Nope. I am now looking around for another decent girl, someone who is a better fit. I am not mad if they reject me. I am glad that they do so I can look around some more.

Compare this to what you're doing. Why do you think we differ?

How did I get to this point? I accepted failure. Everything you do, you will fail before you succeed. Tell me of an event where you did something right the first time. One event. I'll give you all the time you need.

If you want to succeed, go out and expect failure. Set your expectations as low as you possibly can and just go out and fail.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in no position to give advice i can just say i men are emotional. everyone keeps telling me work on yourself first. its hard to do because i almost always put women first. Until i get frustrated and dont try anymore.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
Here is my story

-Fell for a girl
-Got friend zoned

what do I do?
What;s going on playa to be?

Seems like love has you down and about, but don't let it get to you. You'll get over her and you'll meet someone new. I know, I've been there before. I fell madly in love with one of my ex's and when she broke it off with me, I was devastated. Took me 3 years to recover, but I did and then I started looking for a new girl again. This time I made a promise not to be broken hearted like that ever again.

The problem was I felt she was the only one. I felt I had no other options. So what I did with my next relationship was I never stopped meeting new women. This gave me a sense of security, like I had other options. That's all I needed to keep from making the mistake I made with my previous relationship.

Don't give up on this PUA stuff, the secret is to never give up on it, even if you think you found the one.. you never know what can happen in the relationship and at least to me, it's better to have some form of "insurance" if my relationship is to end.

Keep that mindset like you got options and she'll sense it. She'll feel like she doesn't have you and that will keep her interested. For your next girl, of course.

Good luck and all the best to you with the sexiest women in the world.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel ashamed of being emotional, it's natural. Instead of trying to bury it or fight against it, instead channel it into positive things. All that raw energy can be useful.

Go to the gym, work on your diet, learn a new skill, get out there and have new experiences.....spin plates man (and i don't just mean girls, that will come with time), and use those feelings of hurt to spur you on. You will rise again but next time you will be stronger and better, if you take my advice.

This girl probably did you a favour long-term. You've got a choice now: become the man or your dreams or accept being average.