Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think i finally understand

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night as i was driving home from the gym, i had a revealation. I finally understand, or at least think i do. I just don't give a shiet anymore about what people say or think, especially women. I've noticed myself getting caught looking, to which i usually smile, and if they dont return my smile, i keep looking until im done taking in everything i want. I've also noticed in my conversations with women, I listen and if i don't have anything to relate to what they are saying, i just ask about another topic, cut them off, and ask about something else. Sometimes if they say something witty, i just pause until i have something better to say back. My cold approcaches still suck a$$, but when i do talk to women, i'm not askin for their approval instead im basicly asking what they can do for me. It pisses some off, it makes some offer me things. I hope this is the right path, cause it sure feels good doing things how i want, when i want.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he has. However, don't take your confidence to the extreme to arrogance. This can happen in the beginning as you emerge and eyes open.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
So last night as i was driving home from the gym
Pook must be right on the whole working out/testosterone/don't give a f*ck thing.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes back to being a little bit selfish which girls love to hate in a guy. It may have some evolutionary meaning in that our male ancestors, of those who were more selfish, provided more resources for the female.

Today's a different world though, no need to be as selfish as there is plenty to conquer and share, but still doesn't supress our more primitive roots for acquiring resources and not sharing them for fear of losing everything.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Wayne "Juggler"'s method is the best for opening and keeping conversations which are especially necessary skills in cold approaches.
But, yeah, BB, welcome to the real world.
Uniting your Dream with Day.

Manifesting your Destiny.

Living Your Life, not someone else's.

Living up to YOUR Standard's, not someone Else's.

Answering to YOUR Conscious, NOT someone Else's.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get these "revelations" but then I often lose the correct vision/attitude.