Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i think i am TOO mean

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am a mean guy when i talk to girls. or thats how i can sometimes come off when talking to chicks. i think my problem is that i go to a big university and go to parties all the time where theres a lot of hot chicks so i get the mentality that i can say almost anything to them for my amusement b/c F it, theres like 20 hot chicks over there. know what i mean?

the things i say arent straightforwardly mean like "YOU ARE FAT"

itll be like
her- my friend is so pretty, i wish i had her hair
me- yea shes a lot hotter than you
(but i say this laughing/smiling)

basically my friends/I think what i say is hilarious, but they are guys... not girls im trying to F

the thing i lack is that i know im joking around and being sarcastic, but i sometimes forget the funny, or the ****y outweighs the funny, etc

anyone else have this problem or know what i should do?

im very ****y around girls but id like to bag a few more than i already do... and a high majority are turned off b/c i am too mean

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are saying.

Maybe this will help.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the same prob dude...I'm sarcastic way too much! It's just part of my personality, but it's having negative effects sometimes so I gotta change it...I'm such a smart ass. Girls have told me I'm a smartass...they kinda say it laughing a bit so it can't bother them really, but I'm not getting anywhere either.

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem.. sometimes guys come off too harsh.. and it isn't funny to the chick..

you gotta know what's C+F and what's offensive..

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love to think that they're not as good as one of their friends, but hate for other people to think that. Lousy hypocrites.

You should have said something like "She'd be hotter bald" or "maybe, but you'd rather do me."

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dammit, did it again

called girl during finals week and told her she was going to fail all her finals, lol wtf am i thinking

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel all of you guys. Do the same thing. It starting to mess up potential hookups and well ruining my DJ'ing.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white hype

Well do you have a problem with yourself with this? if not that is a part of your personality and you shouldnt chage it.

But yeah i hear you on that. i know a friend who was like that, but the funny thing was he got a ton of chicks. He would tell them straight out if he thought something was bad looking about them that day etc. It was weird to even be by him when he said stuff like this. He did it in a joking manner like ur saying, but i could tell the girls sometimes were really embarassed, but still flocked to him.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: white hype

Originally posted by shyguy
Well do you have a problem with yourself with this? if not that is a part of your personality and you shouldnt chage it.

But yeah i hear you on that. i know a friend who was like that, but the funny thing was he got a ton of chicks. He would tell them straight out if he thought something was bad looking about them that day etc. It was weird to even be by him when he said stuff like this. He did it in a joking manner like ur saying, but i could tell the girls sometimes were really embarassed, but still flocked to him.
its part of my personality, i am not outright mean, but i can come across that way... the only problem i have with it is that it sometimes blows a chance for a hookup... but F it, it makes talking to chicks A LOT more fun, and gets things interesting