I tell you this..

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
...it is much much better to have a girl (at least one) chasing you than be chasing a girl.

When my 4 year ltr ended in january my DJ skills were rusted. A girl met me online and she was damn interested, but I couldnt remember the skills, so I lost the chance - mistakes such as being nervous, infactuated, etc.. I remember 3 weeks ago, the days after the date with this girl I spent the week thinking about her, top class afc :crackup: Now she does not reply my messages etc.. ok.. thats a next on her.

On the other hand, as soon as I noticed that she was not interested any more, I met another girl, but this time I (am) was studing heavily the DJ Bible, some other books on skills, and visualization every day... this time I handled things like a player.

This morning, 2>30 am she sent me a message on the cell phone
(I wish I was in your bed now)..

She send me massages, calls me, says that is in love with me.. hohohohoho

She said this "you are so misterious, it makes me feel horny about you" and this "You are so hard to catch, you are bad to me, call me!!" more "Im in love with you."

Aint that cool?

I know, I know, its not what my life is about, it is like fishing a big bass, if it happens is better than if it does not! :yes:

And the best thing is that I did so few moves, I could graduate Sun Tzu Master College !! ahhahah

Tomorrow Im going fishing, and I dont even think about this girl, just fishing with my friends, things are set up for a date tomorrow night, hot night for me & her !! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The feeling of being chased like gold is great! It gives a sence of freedom!

Thanks sosuave.com again for this.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thiago, I must say it's nice to see you posting again. I wondered where the hell you went when you disappeared for 3-4 years :)

What it really boils down to is that, not all, but many of the things learned on this board should be put into your personality, especially anything to do with mindset and self-improvement. The things that are the most beneficial are the posts that will not only help you with women, but anybody you encounter!

Learning not to take disrespect, learning to stand up for yourself, and learning that you are the most important person in your life will get you far. NEVER quit practicing those three basic principles, for they alone will improve your life. That's why your LTR failed (or that's why you didn't kick her out of your life)

A lot of the techniques will get a woman attracted to you. Some techniques will keep her attracted to you. Find out what works well and keep doing it. If it's genuinely golden information, it won't expire with time.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Learning not to take disrespect, learning to stand up for yourself, and learning that you are the most important person in your life will get you far. NEVER quit practicing those three basic principles, for they alone will improve your life.
My point exactly! Applying these skills and your 'DJskills' cannever be rusted because they are your DJskills. And they will improve all areas in your life.

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Thiago, I must say it's nice to see you posting again. I wondered where the hell you went when you disappeared for 3-4 years :)
Thank you my friend

Things did no go the way expected. heheh

fishing failed and I had no date :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Thats ok.

Yesterday I realized that the DJ philosophy is a way of life that englobes all aspects of life, daily routine, ambitions, future!

Thanks again for the welcome back, I went to a looong trip to hell and just returned. Even so there are good things in hell too ehheheh

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, being a DJ isn't memorizing lines or stuff like that, it's changing the person you are for the better. Sometimes I wonder how or where I would be if I never found SoSuave.