Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I swear to god, if one more fat girl hits on me...

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
That's not how it works. You're above them in value. Way above actually. Women don't go chasing every guy that walks by. My suggestion is to strategically make friends with a few of these girls that might be able to introduce you to their hot friends. Remember, a woman's value is inflated, so they think they deserve a guy like you. A harem of orbiters isn't bad as long as they don't c-block you.
Wrong,the reason is that if a fat girl likes you she is going to make sure any of her friend knows it so none of them will be open to you in order to don't piss off the fattie and lose her friendship and she is not going to introduce to you any of her goodlooking friends because of fear of the competition anyway.

C0ckblocking risk here,if they like you they wont accept you to save the friendship,if they are in doubt being seeing with her will make you lose value.

A girl feel the needs to have you when her competitors are on a high league,there is no ego boosting in stealing the guy of a fattie being him seeing as low value and her competitor being a no challenge.

To this follow what F283000 said.

f283000 said:
True but if you got fat women showing their attraction for you that's not a good thing (never a good thing)

It's a leak in your game showing that you are too nice to the point that fat girls don't fear approaching you.

It's also not a good thing to be seen talking to fat women. Pre-selection works when you are seen with good looking women. Being seen with fat women harms your reputation in the eyes of the hotties.

It's a secret code they go by. Just like they secretly want what the hot girls have (jocks, bad boys, jerks) they see you as a loser if you are seen talking with a fat girl rather than a good looking gal.
This is very true and it needs to be highlighted in case anybody lost it, if you feel guilty of ignoring those fat girls just remind yourself how those fat girls treat other fat guys and that they come after you because you are slim unlike them.

I wish somebody told me when I was a kid,I still believed that mainstream bvll**** that girl appreciate guys who are not superficial...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm polite to fatties, but cut the conversations short to avoid hurting my value too much.

Instead I get hit on by some really old dried up cougars sometimes. It doesn't look good in the club to be dancing with that 50 year old who has been tanning for the last 40 years lol.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start looking/acting more masculine. You're giving off weak, soft, feminine vibes which is triggering aggressive masculine behavior by big girls.

Tone up the jerk attitude, hit the gym, shave your head, don't be nice and polite when they try and talk to you, comment on hot girls walking by if their around.

I don't project any kind of weakness or overly nice behavior around anyone, so when I encounter a ugly/fat/old woman, my vibe immediately shatters their delusions that they could have a guy like me.

Same reason hot women have a "***** shield."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Personally I think girls are really attracted to outgoing, engaging personalities that have strong positive energy. If you're a low energy, depressive guy, you'll have a harder time attracting women w/ your personality as you won't make them feel good...
Positive energy is a good thing.

Honestly, some of the comments here are the type that make me really wonder about the value of this forum. Guys here are advising that unless a girl is hot looking, you should not talk to them, and should not be seen talking to them. This is basically saying that the way you treat people should be based entirely on the way they look.

This is disgusting, frankly. At this point, I don't even care about the poon, it's a matter of principle. Women are not going to own my soul. I have always considered that anybody I come into contact with is a human being and thus deserving of a certain amount of respect. This idea if they're not pretty enough you shouldn't talk to them is what we used to call stuck up in high school. And high school is exactly what this stuff reminds me of: "I can't talk to you unless you're one of the cool kids".

I don't think Tyler Durden would approve of this. He has said that if you get put at the table with all the losers, then make that the funnest table in the club.

In the adult world, you have to deal with people of all shapes and sizes. I don't see anything positive to be gained by treating people shabbily because of the way they look. To do that strikes me as showing a shocking amount of immaturity.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Dude....at least they are females, gay guys hit on me........
most gay guys have high standards, having them hitting on you is a big compliment, only really good guys usually have this happening, don't be insecure, just tell them you don't roll that way and go about your business

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Honestly, some of the comments here are the type that make me really wonder about the value of this forum. Guys here are advising that unless a girl is hot looking, you should not talk to them, and should not be seen talking to them. This is basically saying that the way you treat people should be based entirely on the way they look.

This is disgusting, frankly. At this point, I don't even care about the poon, it's a matter of principle. Women are not going to own my soul. I have always considered that anybody I come into contact with is a human being and thus deserving of a certain amount of respect. This idea if they're not pretty enough you shouldn't talk to them is what we used to call stuck up in high school. And high school is exactly what this stuff reminds me of: "I can't talk to you unless you're one of the cool kids".

I don't think Tyler Durden would approve of this. He has said that if you get put at the table with all the losers, then make that the funnest table in the club.

In the adult world, you have to deal with people of all shapes and sizes. I don't see anything positive to be gained by treating people shabbily because of the way they look. To do that strikes me as showing a shocking amount of immaturity.

Humans are immature. What are you, knew here? I know people in their 30s and 40s who act like this. It never ends.

read it and weep.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=898532

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Humans are immature. What are you, knew here? I know people in their 30s and 40s who act like this. It never ends.

read it and weep.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=898532

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's immature, stuck up, snobby, mean, etc., unfortunately that's reality. If hot girls aren't going to want to **** me because they see me talking to fatties, then I'm going to avoid the fatties as much as I can. BTW, those same fat chicks would be totally ignoring me if I was a fat guy.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
While every decent looking girl ignores/blows me off, I am just gonna snap and do some crazy ****.

:mad: :cuss: :cry: :(

I'm glad I'm graduating soon, at least I won't be surrounded by these insanely hot unattainable women all day anymore. This is so ****ing frustrating.

I hate reading posts like these. Guys complaining and stuff. Instead of trying to improve your image, looks, your current situation about why you can't obtain good looking thin women, you complain and do nothing about it.

Some guys need to really look at themselves in the mirror and evaluate themselves and see why good looking women blow them off. If you are not attractive, you are not going to attract good looking women. That is pure and simple. Every guy wants a hot girl, but a lot of them will never have them, and they should realize that instead of fooling themselves and frustrating themselves with delusion, and try to attract women that are more suitable for them and be happy with that. At least that is something for them, there are some guys who can't get nobody, so I say to you, fat or not, you should be happy with what you got or what you are getting.

Try to improve yourself and quit complaining, that does nothing to help you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Agreed. That ain't high school anymore. And to add to the importance of positivity: some of the most popular people I ve met in uni were exactly that - positive and genuine to everyone, down-to-earth.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Yes i agree. I think some guys need a reality check

Anyone ever watch Criminal Minds? The way Morgan and Garcia get along is how I picture it. He is obviously out of her league, but is not too cool for her. Its never going to happen, so they just joke about it. You don't think more attractive girls don't find that charming and maybe even get jealous of a relationship like that? Here's a clip so you can see what I'm talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xSVIJCg0U&feature=related

And one more thing guys, how do you expect to land hot girls if you can't really even land an average girl? You're rejecting girls that come after you and chasing the hotter girls. If you do the math that leaves you with no one.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Yes it's immature, stuck up, snobby, mean, etc., unfortunately that's reality. If hot girls aren't going to want to **** me because they see me talking to fatties, then I'm going to avoid the fatties as much as I can. BTW, those same fat chicks would be totally ignoring me if I was a fat guy.
So that makes it ok? I don't understand people whose morals change with the wind. Maybe morals is the wrong word, but don't people have any kind of conscious that prevents them from doing something that's been done to them? Maybe "morals" is a sliding scale. Kerpal (or anyone else that agrees with his post), would you punch a girl if she punched you? What if she pants you in public? What if she pulled a gun on you and shot you in the leg? Do you come after her and shoot her back? Where do you draw the line?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Attractive people have always gotten more attention, and always will. I don't even think there's anything wrong with that really. It's just the way it is.
But I don't think you should snub or treat people badly just because they aren't good looking enough for you. That's definitely not positive energy. And you're probably missing out, because some of the less attractive people can be a lot more interesting.

Kerpal said:
If hot girls aren't going to want to **** me because they see me talking to fatties, then I'm going to avoid the fatties as much as I can.
I understand you need to do what you need to do. But you're not getting play from the hot women now. There must be something you were doing wrong to begin with. I'm not sure scapegoating the fat girls is the answer.

Maybe if you treated the hot girls like you treat the fat girls, you'd get more attention from them? Maybe you're more relaxed and natural around the unattractive girls and put your guard down? And pedestalizing the hot girls?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
Kerpal (or anyone else that agrees with his post), would you punch a girl if she punched you? What if she pants you in public? What if she pulled a gun on you and shot you in the leg? Do you come after her and shoot her back?
Yes, yes and yes.

zekko said:
Maybe if you treated the hot girls like you treat the fat girls, you'd get more attention from them? Maybe you're more relaxed and natural around the unattractive girls and put your guard down? And pedestalizing the hot girls?
That's the thing I can't figure out. I treat everyone the same, except I blow off the fat girls nicely.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
That's the thing I can't figure out. I treat everyone the same, except I blow off the fat girls nicely.

If that's the case, it must be because of how you dress or look. Out of curiosity, what's your body type? Skinny? Lean? Athletic?

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is a woman. No matter fat, skinny, thick, short, tall, whatever. If fat chicks are finding you attractive, then chances are that hot chicks find you attractive as well. The issue is not with you. it's just that Fat chicks have to be more aggressive since usually guys aren't gonna line up for them anyways.

Fat chicks and us dudes have a lot in common. We have to be aggressive and put out bids in most times because others wise the hot chicks in demand won't be as vocal about there attractions

Just be thankful that you are attractive and stop complaining like a snob.

I like to think I'm a pretty good looking guy. I get told so a lot by friends and girls alike (some of who happen to be fat). I have a muscular build, and I'm finding that I tend to attract a lot of fat chicks as well. My female friend says it's cuz I look strong enough to throw them around haha

But this is a good problem to have. It'd be much worse if NO chicks were hitting on you at all. so take it as a compliment and hold your head up like a confident man. You're in demand:rockon:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack is right, I think you're over thinking it. Just like fat guys and skinny guys find the same girls attractive, its no different with girls.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
A striking attack on the moral police has just been inflicted!
Guys,focus on the last line of this comment cause its the key.

It's no different to avoid being seing with convicted people in order to preserve your reputation with possible job employers,nobody deny us to meet certain people but action leads to conseguences.
Smoking hashish is not what makes a person good or bad but you can bet your ass nobody hire anyone known to attend people who does.

Those same fat girls are hitting on you cause your slim,if you were fat yourself they wouldnt even bother to look at you,self inflicted uglyness doesnt entitle people to any favouritism or pity.
That doesnt mean to treat them like trash or how women trea betas, they are person as us, just to keep in mind how things work.
Cant give u rep awfully.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
A woman is a woman. No matter fat, skinny, thick, short, tall, whatever. If fat chicks are finding you attractive, then chances are that hot chicks find you attractive as well. The issue is not with you. it's just that Fat chicks have to be more aggressive since usually guys aren't gonna line up for them anyways.

Fat chicks and us dudes have a lot in common. We have to be aggressive and put out bids in most times because others wise the hot chicks in demand won't be as vocal about there attractions

Just be thankful that you are attractive and stop complaining like a snob.

I like to think I'm a pretty good looking guy. I get told so a lot by friends and girls alike (some of who happen to be fat). I have a muscular build, and I'm finding that I tend to attract a lot of fat chicks as well. My female friend says it's cuz I look strong enough to throw them around haha

But this is a good problem to have. It'd be much worse if NO chicks were hitting on you at all. so take it as a compliment and hold your head up like a confident man. You're in demand:rockon:
i disagree, fat chicks hit on you because they think they have a chance with you.

this was me 2 years ago. since then, ive gotten way bigger and started dressing nicer. now only cute girls hit on me.

in a another 2 years, i plan to have only hot girls hit on me.