Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I swear, any girl over 23 wants to get married...soon

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Sunday night I am over at one of my girlfriends friends house to pick up some little stuff. We shoot the sh*t a little (we normally don't talk about much or even see her that much) and she is cool with me , so she gets a phone call from another friend and I hear my name mentioned and something like "I'm gonna ask him". So she starts "I normally don't like to pry into other peoples business....but......blah blah blah, your 25 y/o girlfriend (well call her that) likes you .....how do you really feel about her we don't want her to get hurt or sidetracked (med student). Blah blah I know girls pry and gather intel but blah blah blah". And I said confidently "Stick to not prying, everything is going to work itself out..don't overanalize anything". Change the subject everything is cool. So last night I was expecting a call from
25yo gf about the concert she wanted me to take her to tonight.
So I get the call ..........9 minute conversation short ....I GET DUMPED!!! Haha! WTF? Ive never been dumped, this is hilarious! I was buying groceries tonight and all that I am thinking is WTF was that all about?
18 year olds who don't want strings attached for now on ONLY!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, wierd man. Maybe she wants to get married, but even if she does, this is a WIERD way to go about it. If she really loves you, she wouldnt be this emotionally unstable with u, and make such irrational decisions.

One thing I have also learnt, is to NEVER get the chicks friends offside, it creates a rift betweeen you and her, and usually will cause the end of the relationship!!

Reaction score
DJ,

I'm confused about your post...Girl wants to marry you and then she dumps you??

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...is there something you're leaving out?

They were acting suspicious about you. You must have been playing around or dating somebody else, or else their radars wouldn't be going off. Two girls being suspicious can't just be written off as two crazy girls looking for a good guy to get married with.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify things, we had been dating for only two months, so I thought things were still relitively light (guess not). And her friend and I are cool, Im not mad at her, but I am guessing they sat around and overanalized the situation and made an irrational decision based on things made up in there minds (like most girls).
But why lie and hint that you are totally in love and ready for life long committment if you aren't. I thought I played it just kinda like,, things are going good lets see what happens. The really scary thing is I have never seen a more independent and stable girl. Like I said, ons for now on....less thinking and less time invested.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Paris Hilton said she'd like to settle down and have kids within the next few years. Well guess i'll always have to date 22 year olds. What a terrible shame!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this was an extreme **** test! I suspect she is hoping that you will come running back to her with a small felt lined box and get down on one knee.

Believe me when I say that this girl sounds like a real princess and is probably still wanting you. This is unstable behaviour and is not worthy of your time or effort. Get away and move on. The first word she gets of you being happy with another girl (or girls), you will be hearing from her again wanting to 'have another go'.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Snoopy
Even Paris Hilton said she'd like to settle down and have kids within the next few years. Well guess i'll always have to date 22 year olds. What a terrible shame!
Hahaha can you imagine how ridiculous Paris Hilton's bony ass would look pregnant? :D

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, any girl over 23 wants to get married...soon
I don't know how many times over the past year I have overheard a woman say to someone "Yeah, I'd like to get married soon" and then, strangely, immediately glance over to me. What do I have to do with their conversation!

I must say that there is something -- probably a good amount to do with the end of college -- about the ages of 22 and 23 when suddenly there is the Grand Rush towards marriage. Literally, it starts with a Boom! It even starts getting hard to hang out with friends, for the number of hangoutable friends diminish, because friends get married and new friends are already married. When we get out of high school we notice a big rush of marriages but those people were shortsighted and is small in size compared to the rush of the mid twenties.

Regardless of someone's position on marriage, this is the time to be most careful.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Rest your weary minds. There is no need for further debate.

1. Every single woman in America wants to be married and have children. All of them. If they say they do not, remember what the saying is about believing what women say, as opposed to what they do.

As for this medical student giving you the heave ho, this is why.
She has no time for any analysis. However, she should have asked you herself instead of having her/your friend ask you. Perhaps she was genuinely busy. More than likely, your mutual friend may have erred in the precise wording of your response, and the lady took offense.

You mentioned that you spoke with her later on. You didn't mention what was said, but the point is moot. You wanted to let the chips fall where they may and she wanted to be more prepared for future events. In your detached state, she didn't know if you were worth her time or not. Perhaps she found another med student who was a bit more up front about his feelings and she had a greater appreciation for that AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

Keep to your principles. She may likely return to you when she misses you.

In the meantime, you have other ladies to see, right?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are just crazy..simple as that...in their teens and their early 20s or so they "are young and wanna have fun" and then all of a sudden these same crazy beings want to get married and have children.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes sense now....Thats why older chicks who are interested in me wont go out...Girl is trying to get married or get serious, and I have something else in mind...Well, back to young chicks...

slickone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Hoes Make me laugh!

Have a friend who is 28 never got married.

She was seeing this guy in another state for a month or so.

They broke it off the other day and the first thing she does is call up all her old "pimps" and AFC BF's to try and get laid.

It is really true that hoes can't stand to be alone.

One second she is in love with some dood, they next she's trying to get fvcked by some AFC.

My brother actually made up a term years ago, some hoes just use guys to masturbate with their bodies.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Big Pappy, beware of women between 23yo and around 29yo. Women of that age suddenly wake up one day and want to get married. Its wacked. Its a whole new ball game and they begin to psychoanalyze everthing about you. Dates become job interviews. And the baggage and Samsonite some of the girls carry is enormous and they expect you to share in the load.

It goes from the college days, when it was hard NOT to get laid with all the slvts running around, to this Puritan/Vicotorian scene where they expect you to give a background check and court and jump through more hoops than a monkeey in a circus just to get some action.

Date girls in college. Less baggage and more optimism and carefree attitude towards life.