Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i suck at talking on the phone

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im so bad at it. i was just talking to this girl ive been dating and i really couldn't come up with stuff to say. i am very shy and so is she so its really hard to communicate over the phone with her. i set up our next date and had really nothing else. she said i even sounded rude when i don't even mean to be b/c im so shy. when we text each other, it works much better. when we talk in person its a lot easier as well. what should i do? just keep texting her instead of talking on the phone and just talk to her in person? help.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely text, unless I'm in a position where I can't simply call. That said, the only time I ever call women is to setup a date or get them to come over. Don't think that you have to spend time conversing with her on the phone in order to close a date. Just cut straight to the point:

ring ring...

Her: Hello?
You: Hey, it's DrD77... How are you?
Her: Oh hey! I'm good, how about you?
You: I'm doing great. Are you busy later? Let's hang out.
Her: Okay sounds good.
You: Awesome. I'll pick you up at 8. See you soon.

If you're still having trouble, just write down exactly what you want to say on a card, and read off that when you talk to her.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen Juggler's phone tips. I find them very useful. I highly recommend re-attracting on the phone. But to do that, you just need to have the inner game to attract people in the first place.

Talk about half as fast as you normally would.

Izza