Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I still dont get if its good or bad when girls see you with many other girls

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you are by yourself or friends you are a loser with no social proof while if you are often around having girls flirting with you then you are a player and the "sisterhood" puts you on the black list.

I had moments in my life where I had no girls and no girl came to me, now I have many around me for flirting and banging but apparently it seems a turn off for many girls, the only exception is if you have a girlfriend but at that point you should be out of the market anyway.

Anyone has an opinion about that?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think it's a turn off?

As long as you don't mis-represent yourself having girls around is usually a good thing.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is that a skank will try to claim or reclaim you. Usually down to jealousy or trying to show you shes better than the other girls.

The quality chicks dont deal with that crap and will stop talking to you.

If you are gonna use being around women as social proof and you want to find decent women, then you need to make it seem like you are the life of the party. You need to make it look like women dig being around you. It cant seem like they are all trying to bang you, or that you have already slept with some in the group.

This is just my experience. The more quality girls get turned off by guys they think wont stick around for a little bit.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
My experience is that a skank will try to claim or reclaim you. Usually down to jealousy or trying to show you shes better than the other girls.

If you are gonna use being around women as social proof and you want to find decent women, then you need to make it seem like you are the life of the party. You need to make it look like women dig being around you. It cant seem like they are all trying to bang you, or that you have already slept with some in the group.

This is just my experience. The more quality girls get turned off by guys they think wont stick around for a little bit.
Im gonna have to agree.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im afraid Jaylan is spot on, decent girls tend to dislike players or guys perceived as such and now that I think about all those girls around me helped me to score club slvts but denied me any intimacy with quality girls.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Well I respectfully disagree. I think that even if the chick is relationship material, the fact that you are dealing socially with other girls will have a positive effect on her.

What really matters in my opinion, is that if she had a crush on you or was slightly interested, the social proof will perhaps make her realize that she has to take a chance. If she didn't care, nothing will change

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
is that if she had a crush on you or was slightly interested, the social proof will perhaps make her realize that she has to take a chance. If she didn't care, nothing will change
I firmly believe in this, well said.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always good, jay-z look like joe the camel, but when he got with beyonce he turned into a sex symbol over night.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
Well I respectfully disagree. I think that even if the chick is relationship material, the fact that you are dealing socially with other girls will have a positive effect on her.

What really matters in my opinion, is that if she had a crush on you or was slightly interested, the social proof will perhaps make her realize that she has to take a chance. If she didn't care, nothing will change

Spot on. Social proof is never a bad thing. The myth that I girl will be turned off by several women being around/interested in you is just that... a myth.

Now I will agree that the way you carry yourself around your social proof will make a difference, but bottom line is as long as the girl who has interest in you see's other girl's on your jock, her attraction for you will increase.

PIMP

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im afraid Jaylan is spot on, decent girls tend to dislike players or guys perceived as such and now that I think about all those girls around me helped me to score club slvts but denied me any intimacy with quality girls.
Given the choice between being seen WITH other women around me, or seeing me WITHOUT women around me, I'd rather be seen with women.

I don't know which "quality girls" have turned you down over the years, but I really doubt that the major turnoff was seeing you talking to other women.

Unless you had your tongue down those women's throats. And even then, it's a tossup.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic. I'd say women seeing you with other women is always an emotion-stirring thing and we all know that stirring women's emotions is good, whether it be in a positive direction or a negative direction. Better a woman feel something rather than feel nothing/be indifferent. When a woman isn't stirred by you and feels indifferent, you're in the friend-zone.

However, I do know of women I've lost in a club/bar setting because they saw me with other women and I didn't know how to handle it. What I mean by that is you'll have to deal with **** tests and other fronts that the woman puts up as a result of seeing you with other women. You've just raised the bar and if you're not used to dealing with that, it might appear that women don't like guys with a lot of options. Not true, you just have to up your game.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:

Well my experience has been different.

The girlfriend material gals didnt like the idea of the guy they liked being chased around by a bunch of girls. The sluttier party girls had no problem trying to compete or sharing a guy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like it depends on the girl,

let's use guys as an example

there are some guys who would next a girl who used BS like making him jealous

there are other guys who would get jealous and compete or get mad or something

women work like that too,

if she thinks that she's above competing(too good for it) or below competing(not good enough to compete) it won't work

but if you find yourself a girl in the middle it'll work fine

jaylan's point can be seen on jerry springer, where you see the crazy ghetto *****es declaring that her cheating boyfriend is her man and punching out her best friend/sister/mother/twin/cousin/family dog for "stealing" him from her

meanwhile the more sane girls just leave the dude(but probably still fight the other girl)