Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i starting to think strip clubs are bad

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
, the fact, tat you can get a girl to grind you 20 bucks, and then you get this fake release , thinking that you got a girl and your happy for that period.

i m starting ot think that going ot these places actually hurts your game a bit. because, your suppposed to be just a little frustrated , and if you find a release

instead of fixing the real problems, instead of confronting the reasons for your frustration and working to that end, you begin to mellow in a state of contentment out of finding a place that'll trade you 20 bucks for temporary relief and then you go out for a few days and and realize that your alone again and you goto the strip club again. once your start, your sucked in there again .. if you stop for a while, you forgot and dont care about strip club again.

well, i dont know, i m sure i m making it sound a lot worse than it is, of course, strip clubs are fun too..but when you go too often, it becomes detrimental...especially for a DJ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip clubs are like any other service. You pay them money, they give you a service. Expecting it to do something else is just silly. You get what you pay for. You pay for a couple of minutes of attention, nothing else. If you want more for your $20, you should look for a business that offers that service.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcahol is bad because it gives you temporary 'liquid confidence' and a high that is there in the morning. It costs money. So its bad. Just a example, there are countless things like that in this world. TV, video games, retail therapy can all be compared. If you have balence anything is fine.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think strip clubs are a waste of time and money. The time could have been better spent trying to meet women for the real thing, and the money could have been spent improving yourself.

Also, years ago I dated a stripper for a short time. In my defense, when we started dating I didn't know she was a stripper, just that she worked at a 'club'..

Anyway, she told me stories of men that would come in, fall in love with one of the strippers, drop thousands of dollars on her, come in every night she worked, offer to save her, etc..really wild stories. You would believe the number of men that think a stripper was really 'into them', and then take it too far.

As long as you know that you are paying these women for a service, it's fine I guess. Or if it's for a bachelor party or something. I just think sometimes men need the attention, the temporary boost, and it gets addicting to them.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the appeal of strip clubs. Why would you want to pay to get blue balls?

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of money. The kind of dosh you spend at skin clubs would be better spent visiting hookers.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you gonna pay for sht, go to Peanuts in Tijuana, $20 for 3 dances. $60 for a lay and the girls are smokin HOT

my friends and I had a rule that we'll go to a strip club only if we've had a shtty night at the clubs/bars but still have leftover money

I don't really care for strip clubs that much because if you're in the mood for genuine interaction, you leave feeling like you just got played. but with the right context (partying for the sake of partying), they can be pretty fun

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get out while you can....if i didn't run out of money, i would still be hitting the strip clubs. In some ways it helped me (cause it got me out of depression) but in other ways it set me back decades ($$$$)

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
, the fact, tat you can get a girl to grind you 20 bucks, and then you get this fake release , thinking that you got a girl and your happy for that period.

i m starting ot think that going ot these places actually hurts your game a bit. because, your suppposed to be just a little frustrated , and if you find a release

instead of fixing the real problems, instead of confronting the reasons for your frustration and working to that end, you begin to mellow in a state of contentment out of finding a place that'll trade you 20 bucks for temporary relief and then you go out for a few days and and realize that your alone again and you goto the strip club again. once your start, your sucked in there again .. if you stop for a while, you forgot and dont care about strip club again.

well, i dont know, i m sure i m making it sound a lot worse than it is, of course, strip clubs are fun too..but when you go too often, it becomes detrimental...especially for a DJ
Most strippers do it since they like the exposore they get. Some do it for the money, it's their choice that they chose that profession. Forced stripping or prostitution is immoral, but what's the difference in paying for some action?

Dating is like prostitution you invest your time and money. I have a little more respect to strippers and prostitute since their honest about their services, no BS about taking it slow. You do it and leave. In dating you aren't even sure that you'll even get some. I have no problem with people who use strippers and prostitutes as long as it's legal, it's their money and service. America is a free country right? George Washington had wh*re houses. :cool:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Alcahol is bad because it gives you temporary 'liquid confidence' and a high ....
Yeah, plus it can really screw up your ability to spell. :)

Nip/Tuck said:
Most strippers do it since they like the exposore they get. Some do it for the money, it's their choice that they chose that profession.
I was pondering this a while back. I bet that a lot of women would get into stripping if the social stigma wasn't there. It's easy money and they love attention. For 7 minutes out of each 50 or so they get to be a star. I wonder if we didn't have such a prohibitive attitude vis-a-vis nudity how many women would do it?

Some would probably do it just for the attention. Look at the other wild stuff they already do to get attention, wild hair, tats, super short or low skirts or pants, tight and tiny tops and so on.

It's been quite a while since I as in a strip club but at the time I was going the girls would talk to you if you talked to them. I've had them come sit with me between dances and after their shift was over just because I treated them like a person and was engaging.

spider_007 said:
get out while you can....if i didn't run out of money, i would still be hitting the strip clubs. In some ways it helped me (cause it got me out of depression) but in other ways it set me back decades ($$$$)
I've heard horror stories like this before but honestly I don't get it. I was going 3-5 times a month and spending maybe $40-$100 each time and that included a nice steak dinner with some beer. Maybe $200 a month to watch some 19 year olds wave their cooter around once or twice a week seems reasonable if it's fun.

I suppose if one is on the McDonald's career track it would be different.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for my spelling.
I just know some D!CK is gonna wine about it.

bigjohnson said:
I've heard horror stories like this before but honestly I don't get it. I was going 3-5 times a month and spending maybe $40-$100 each time and that included a nice steak dinner with some beer. Maybe $200 a month to watch some 19 year olds wave their cooter around once or twice a week seems reasonable if it's fun.

I suppose if one is on the McDonald's career track it would be different.
If your going to the srip club just to get couple of dances with the hotest girl there, i suppose you could get away with 100 on the dances, and 100 for your drinks. $20 per dance is 5 dances, and $7+tip per drink is around 10 drinks....Not a bad night

The reason i was going there was somewhat different (twisted). When ever i went there it kind of felt like a social circle. Something i NEVER had. I always had couple of girls sitting with me, i'd always be buying shots, and getting wasted with the girls and the regulars. Last time i was in one...me, dancer, waitres and two shooter girls, got f-in hammerd so bad....IT WAS SOOOOOO FUN!!!!!....the girls ware molesting each other...it was halerious.
Unfortionatly the next thay i was $1200 lighter. Over a period of 8 months I spent little more then $20 000:cuss: . Now that might be little money to some people but when your in a local echonomy where an average person makes around $50 000 a year (with a NON McDonalds carier).....ITS BIG!!! Its 3-4 years worth of savings.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
Sorry for my spelling.
I just know some D!CK is gonna wine about it.
IEspell or Google Toolbar is your friend. Learn it, love it, use it. But then it wouldn't catch things like whine versus wine.

spider_007 said:
If your going to the srip club just to get couple of dances with the hotest girl there....

I have no idea where you are but in my locale the heat of the girl has nothing to do with it last time I checked. The house set the prices. If you're gonna make a night of getting lapdances then it's gonna cost, although I have to say that 10 drinks is a lot more of a night than I generally care to spend in one of those places. A couple or three hours is generally my limit, then I get bored and go home or move to some other type of venue.

For me it was like live theater, sort of theater in the buff I guess.

For a couple bucks in tips every 5-10 minutes the chicks will get out there and give that brass pole a good working over, add in $5 for a beer including tip every 10-20 minutes and 2-3 hours of entertaining time wasted isn't so costly.

If you're there trying to buy friendship then I suppose yeah, it could get expensive.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip clubs are a good time if you're making six figures! I kick it at strip clubs alot these days...I might start working for one of the owners as a drop man on fridays and saturday for some extra change...I love vegas, The town actually encourages you to be single! You make a ton of cash for doing next to nothing and jobs people would PAY to do, make you rich! Filthy stinkin rich I say!!

Cue Viva las vegas!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I heard it's ok to go every once in a while and laugh with your friends but if you go too much then you're a loser.
or just a degenerate. I refuse to go to strip clubs to pay $20 or more to some ho for a minute or 2 of dancing.... i refuse unless somebody pays for it ;)

You know going to a strip club will likely cost more than $20 when you include drinks plus additional dances. Instead of that it costs me $10 to go to my local university (gas + number 4 on the wendys menu for lunch + parking permit) and there I won't be sitting down but I will be walking, approaching girls, working on my skills, working on my game.

You tell me what the better investment is. You might say strip club is all fun no work but sargin is a lot of fun too. You shouldn't see it as work.