Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I spit in a HB9 face.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girl HB9 disrespeted me.

I told her shes a Wh0re, her tattoo looks gay and her blue contacts look fake as **** she needs to stop pretending shes white. then i spit in her face all cause she disrespected me.

im wasted right now but,

**** GIRLS i dont care how hot they are if u disrespect me you WILL get yours.

Last edited:

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im gonna try and remember.

I think i said something and she laughed fake at stared at me. I dunno but whatever it was it pissed me off so bad holy ****. I mean i stared at her for like 2 minutes straight and then i ****ing went off. She threatend to call her bf who was on the cover of "wrestling magazine" he was #1 in country for his wgeigh class i live in a huge wrestling area but do i care? no. I'm by no means small and my street fighting career is ****ing nice so i dont give a ****. Anyways she pissed me off and I let her have it infront ofr like 50 ppl. it was her crying not me so **** her,

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Sh*tface,

In case if you havent already realized, your a f*cking AFC.
I cant tell you how much I hate people with machoism.

There are limits in what you do. A DJ doesnt take disrespect but he also doesnt DISRESPECT. He simply stands up for himself. You took it too far.
Your a good example of a world class nincompoop..
See ya in AFC hell.

Sincerely,
Double H

P.S. - Go Blow yourself.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sounds to me like you lost control of your feelings. I think you didn't do much more than vindicate her disrespect for you by going off like that. You would've been better off laughing at her for being such a dumbass and moving on to the next HB.

It sounds like your ego is too fragile for you to just snap over something as dumb as some girl giving you a hard time. Seriously, if you had just shook your head, chuckled, and walked off, what would you have lost?

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I got into a racila argument once cause one kid was being a jackass and said I was a KKK and the black chick took him seriously and started *****ing me out. I tries to stay calm and explain it. But she wouldn't let it go. she was so pissed at me that she ended up slapping me. I rasied my hand like I was gonna slap her and said

"*****, If you ever slap me like that agian I'll slap you ****in back twice as hard. Believe whatever the **** you want."lookin her straigh in the eyes. Like I was pissed(and I was)

And walked off. that night I was ****ins scared some black dudes was gona come and beat my ass. AS it turns out she found out that I had a ton of Black and Spnish friends and was far from being a KKK member. So in the morning she appologized.

The best thing you can do when a chick or anyones disrespectings is to just walk off. Tell them **** it and walk off. If you spit in thier face you come off as the jackass. Jus leave it thas all you can do. But yeah no matter how *****y a women is never hit her. Don't take respect but never hit spit or whateve, You come off as some abusing *******.

Whoop that was alil' longer than I meant:D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
im gonna try and remember.

I think i said something and she laughed fake at stared at me. I dunno but whatever it was it pissed me off so bad holy ****. I mean i stared at her for like 2 minutes straight and then i ****ing went off. She threatend to call her bf who was on the cover of "wrestling magazine" he was #1 in country for his wgeigh class i live in a huge wrestling area but do i care? no. I'm by no means small and my street fighting career is ****ing nice so i dont give a ****. Anyways she pissed me off and I let her have it infront ofr like 50 ppl. it was her crying not me so **** her,
Oh man, I don't even know if I can begin to get into this one. If I got this straight, this is what the evening went like.

Click Here: "... and then the rabbi said, 'That's one hell of a circumcision!' Ha ha ha!"
Asianbabe: (fake) "Ha ha ha!"
Asianbabe: *stare*
Click Here: *stare*
Click Here: "You're a b*tch, your tattoo sucks, your contacts look fake. Stop pretending to be white."
Click Here: *haaaawwwwwkkkk SPIT*

This exchange is representative of a condition that many respected professionals call "HOLY SH*T WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU THINKING!?"

She laughs fake and stares and so you hurl phlegm at her? Jumped a few steps, didn't ya?

If this chick's boyfriend comes along and tears you limb-from-limb, I think you'll BARELY get what you deserve.

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: Wtf, In that story, you were about to hit the chick if she hit you again. Anyways, what is with the double standard that women can hit you but you cant lay a finger on them. I understand that we are naturally more powerful, but you gotta draw the line somewhere. Isn't sosuave about treating men and women equally?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

She laughs fake and stares and so you hurl phlegm at her? Jumped a few steps, didn't ya?
LOL...next time just bust out your Glock and put one in her dome. See if she disrespects you after THAT.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess What I heard from another
hey im pretty wasted...
so he was drunk unlike what he said before

Anyways ur a hazard to the dj's, dude
A girl try to hit on you and you damn near put a hit out on her

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clickhere, you don't have it as bad as I did, I used to get messed with by a whole bunch of little teeny-bopper b!tches. (This was when I was 17-18, and in school and before I forget to mention I was also a big AFC/mark) They would tease and insult me and all that sh!t.

I think it was racial or prejudice.

But anyhow, I ignored them but secretly hoped they would "die".

Nobody should get harassed repeatedly, but in the U.S. that can still happen.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, **** you who say im afc.

Walk away? me? never. You are a *****. You would walk away froma girl who disrespected you infront of alot of ppl? What i did was Alpha. ALPHA. look.

RoXyCh1Ck: and even if you woulda apoligized i woulda told you to **** off...cuz your a ****y *******...and you need to get over youself..and thats all i have to say to you...so bye.. i used to have a huge crush on you but you ****ed that up.

She said i look gay or some insult. Reguardless of the insult it was inf ront of ppl. I HAD to make a stand.

**** you haters i laugh at kids who call me afc for not taking **** from girls. YOU are afc. i am by no means average i am by no means frustrated and i am by no means a chump.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Click Here, you're right, what you did was not AFC. Some people think anything "non-DJ" or negative is "AFC". It's not, and what you did in this case wasn't AFC.

However, what you did was characteristic of the "jerk", and it certainly wasn't a very DJ-like thing to do. And it absolutely, positively, wasn't "ALPHA".

When all of this is said and done, by throwing a temper tantrum and spitting in this girl's face, you're proving to everyone around that SHE GOT TO YOU. That makes you look WEAK. No matter what your internal thought process was, most people standing around weren't saying to themselves, "I sure am impressed with how that guy handled that insult." They were saying to themselves, "What an unbelievable assh*le."

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reguardless they were scared OF me and scared to **** with me. I am by no means mentaly stable i will and do snap.

Maybe not alpha in your age range but in a group full of 18-19 whose gonna step to that?

ALso i do not claim this action was DJ. It wasn't. I do stand by the fact that what i did showed alpha characteristics.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reguardless they were scared OF me and scared to **** with me. I am by no means mentaly stable i will and do snap.

Maybe not alpha in your age range but in a group full of 18-19 whose gonna step to that?
There's a crazy guy that walks down the street pretty much every day collecting pop bottles (Michigan has a ten cent bottle deposit). He talks to himself, and sometimes he goes into wild, violent spaz attacks.

Nobody is gonna step to that.

Doesn't make him alpha, though.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ALso i do not claim this action was DJ. It wasn't. I do stand by the fact that what i did showed alpha characteristics.
That's not alpha, that's just a person that needs help. Spitting on someone is not an Alpha characteristic. Did Robby Alomar become an "alpha" after the John Hirshbeck incident? Didn't think so.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
There's a crazy guy that walks down the street pretty much every day collecting pop bottles (Michigan has a ten cent bottle deposit). He talks to himself, and sometimes he goes into wild, violent spaz attacks.

Nobody is gonna step to that.

Doesn't make him alpha, though.

hehe you got me there good example. the point of this post was to show not taking **** from girls to an extreme.

this girl joked my friend, then glared at me when he joked her back, due to the fact i laughed. she then mumbled something under her breath and i said "excuse m ? speak up? anything you wanna say can be said to my face im not soft. she mumbled something else so i said "your personality is so gay, in fact i hate it" she said "well you look gay" and i said "nice comeback that took a lot of thought" and proceeded to rip every aspect about her. why? i dunno but i did.

i really can't think of any other way to handle this while keeping my pride. if you know of any i'd like to hear them?

walking away is not a option. sorry but thats just not something I consider possible.