Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I smell Bullsh!t

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love it when women try to makeup stories. Met a woman about a week ago, got her number, then called her on Friday to go have beer or something with me at the bar. She told me she would like to but she has to get up early the following morning to drive to another city to volunteer and she won't be back until about 6pm. I said cool.... Went to the gym on Saturday and there she was. Few minutes later, she came to me then...
"...I came back early because... because, my car couldn't.... couldn't was only able to stay stay there for few hours.... so I had to come back early." I said cool... I have to go back to my workout I'll talk to you later.

This is not a big deal but she did not have to come tell me sh!t. Anyway, she invited me for a dinner next Saturday but I told her I let her know by Wednesday if I will come.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal favourite is a girl whose grandma kept dying on her. Bloody old nana couldn't simply die once like everyone else, could she?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My car was only able to stay there for a few hours, so I had to come back early."

Dude, this one's got flies buzzing all over it.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother making plans with this chick again. You've already caught her in a lie and she gave a token dinner offer to save face. Don't be surprised if she's having "car trouble" again on the day of your dinner date.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I wouldn't bother making plans with this chick again. You've already caught her in a lie and she gave a token dinner offer to save face. Don't be surprised if she's having "car trouble" again on the day of your dinner date.
I would have thought the same way but she offered to cook the Friday I talked to her.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I would have thought the same way but she offered to cook the Friday I talked to her.
Why even bother reading these forums if you're going to let women blatantly lie to your face and still hold onto hope that they might like you? :confused:

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- I agree that you shouldn't even put her on the to_do list.
She disqualified herself, I remember a girl flaked on me like that. It was myspace girl so it wasn't surprising. I fell for it twice I think. I did some rep digging and found out she was a j-cat(flaker/faker) like that. I met her at the club once or a look a like. She was easy. So I digress. X her off the list.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
yeah this statement by YOU shows that YOU are a ****ing RETARD. please just for the good of humanity, cut off your balls and feed them to some stray animals. Or that girl.

DEAR ALL SOSUAVE READERS:

THE MEMBER KNOWN AS AMOKA HAS APPROXIMATELY ZERO SELF RESPECT. HE IS SO DESPERATE FOR PVSSY THAT HE LETS A GIRL LIE TO HIS FACE, DISRESPECT HIM, AND FLAKE ON HIM BECAUSE SHE LACKS RESPECT FOR HIM AS WELL. THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN AMOKA'S LIFE HAVE LITTLE RESPECT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE DOES NOT RESPECT HIMSELF. AND NOW ASSMOKA YOU CAN ADD US TO THOSE RANKS. YOU FVCKING PVSS BAG.

Here is a perfect example of what NOT to do. Hopefully we can all learn from this dipsh1t's mistakes. He will probably come back in a few days and say "omg we had a date we had sex" yeah right give me a fvcking break you can't even stand up for yourself.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Come on let's lighten up a bit,Amoka is not marrying this chick nor going off to some distant place to live with her,he is going to have a "No Strings Attached" dinner with maybe some fringe benefits attached....At every level Amoka is the winner....must every free dinner be a stepping stone to some deep and meaningful relationship?...So Go for it mate,at your age you should try the bread from every oven.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she’s full of sh*t and odds are if you accept the invite she will flake again on Sat.

There is putting up with flaky behaviour and then there is DEALING with it. Anyone see the difference? If you run away, “cross her off” “next” or “disqualify” any chick that acts flaky then you, my friend, may as well go live in a cave.

Are you/we so weak that our fragile ego’s will be damaged if any individual piece of pu**y flakes on us? If so, then please exit the game because you don’t have the capital to play.

So in DEALING with this behaviour, simply call her on her flake before you go forward or accept this invitation. Give her a hard time about it and make it clear verbally that you don’t tolerate that. This is called open, clear, and honest communication. You can’t lose with this as if it pisses her off, then you have the high ground and your self respect. But, if not, then you have just taken the frame.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
yeah this statement by YOU shows that YOU are a ****ing RETARD. please just for the good of humanity, cut off your balls and feed them to some stray animals. Or that girl.

DEAR ALL SOSUAVE READERS:

THE MEMBER KNOWN AS AMOKA HAS APPROXIMATELY ZERO SELF RESPECT. HE IS SO DESPERATE FOR PVSSY THAT HE LETS A GIRL LIE TO HIS FACE, DISRESPECT HIM, AND FLAKE ON HIM BECAUSE SHE LACKS RESPECT FOR HIM AS WELL. THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN AMOKA'S LIFE HAVE LITTLE RESPECT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE DOES NOT RESPECT HIMSELF. AND NOW ASSMOKA YOU CAN ADD US TO THOSE RANKS. YOU FVCKING PVSS BAG.

Here is a perfect example of what NOT to do. Hopefully we can all learn from this dipsh1t's mistakes. He will probably come back in a few days and say "omg we had a date we had sex" yeah right give me a fvcking break you can't even stand up for yourself.
a little on the harsh side but I agree.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw ms My-Car-Couldn't-stay-there at the gym today. All I can say is she is definitely not my type. This woman is cut. She lifts more weights than most guys at the gym. She performes pull-ups like military personel, haha. Vains are poping up like dude's on steriod...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, the excuses = backpeddling to save ego. it's okay, we understand. If he wasnt interested he wouldn't have gotten this wrapped around the axle over the tramp.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I saw ms My-Car-Couldn't-stay-there at the gym today. All I can say is she is definitely not my type. This woman is cut. She lifts more weights than most guys at the gym. She performes pull-ups like military personel, haha. Vains are poping up like dude's on steriod...
Gross.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
i guess her offer to cook you dinner didn't pan out eh?
No. I did not call her back to tell her whether I could make it or not. I wonder what would have happened if I had call her. Would she have flaked immediately or would she flake the last minute saying her stove cought fire.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Went to the gym on Saturday and there she was."

Nice lol. caught in the straight lie. Womens Specialty.