Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I she trying to make me jealous?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated this girl for about a month, and I've recently told her that I didn't feel it would be right for me to be in a relationship so soon after my separation from my wife. I told her that I couldn't be there emotionally, but I would appreciate if she stuck around and hung out with me. I also told her that I would understand if she didn't want to. So, a couple days later she told me that she and some guy (Kevin I think she said) are planning to have a bunch of people go out. She invited me to come if I'd like. Is she trying to make me jealous here?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I thought so. So, I broke our date for Saturday. Told her it would be best if I just go without her.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
No she's not, but... Here's what I'd do - I'd go. While there you can pretty much sense what she's trying to do by identifying where her attention is - you or the guy.

If she IS actually trying to make you jealous, just suck it up and show how confident you are in yourself by not letting it affect you and seem very happy to be there. Then start making friends with whoever's there and never let her see you sweat. You see, when they play games or test you like that, always act as if you never noticed it.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's trying to keep you around and is moving you into somewhere you'd be more open to being with her, a "safe haven". IOW, "You don't want to date me, but I still would like to see you, so maybe as part of a group date?" After all, you invited her to hang out with you, right?

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is trying to establish herself as high(er) value by demonstrating that she's got other dudes that wanna take her out...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mzilla2 said:
She is trying to establish herself as high(er) value by demonstrating that she's got other dudes that wanna take her out...
This is it.

And, she is hoping to trigger a pursuit of her BY YOU as a result. She is trying to draw you into her or tempt you to date her or take her more seriously by raising her market value by telling you about her other "option".
It is a young woman's SOP , a Very old girly game -

Play if you want to- stay out if she is not so great...

Last edited:

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
Now this is your time to make her jealous, GET a GUY and do some thing GAY ACTIVITY. lol