Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see a lot of people using the term troll..

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell does it mean when you call someone a "troll"?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jplaya

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's someone who writes a ridiculous (made up) post just to get a rise out of us.

To be fair, I think some SSers are too quick to yell "troll." There are a lot honest, legitimate posts from guys struggling in the game. Sometimes it can sound like a troll post, but in reality, the poor guy is clueless and genuinely needs help.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On this forum its thrown around by users to discredit the opinion of another poster.

However in reality, a troll is someone who posts with the goal of creating a sh!tstorm.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
On this forum its thrown around by users to discredit the opinion of another poster.

However in reality, a troll is someone who posts with the goal of creating a sh!tstorm.
Or clearly seeking attention for the sake of attention instead of genuinely needing help or having an actual problem.

They lie so we will pay attention. I consider that trolling. Agree or disagree?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who tries to get an emotional rise out of other posters (usually by making up stories) leading to personal attacks and causing a big giant flame war. They never have anything positive to contribute to the community and are extremely annoying.

The new mod team is doing a pretty good job about filtering these nuisances out, so hopefully you will start seeing that term less and less.

-Scars

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Or clearly seeking attention for the sake of attention instead of genuinely needing help or having an actual problem.

They lie so we will pay attention. I consider that trolling. Agree or disagree?
Well not everyone posts here because they need help or have a problem. Many offer advice and others just like to strike up discussion, in which case attention is desired.

So I cant really agree with your assessment.

Trolling is simply useless comments that add nothing to the general discourse at hand. Things like this include off topic posts, off topic threads, insults and negative/hateful viewpoints.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolling about trolls.

I see what you did there.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretending to be clueless about trolls.