Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I seduced a 20 yr old engaged nanny thanks to you all

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
have you ever learned about something on this board and then later, even months or years later, you find yourself in a situation that you learned about here, and then BANG - its as if you're in highschool again. where you took a class and then later experienced what you had learned hands-on in Lab?

ok i'll stop with the ross jeffries.

i've known what "branch swinging" referred to for a while now. my experience until now had predominately been from getting du(m)ped, or so i thought. thinking back i suspect at least one instance where a girl branch swung into a relationship with me.

nevertheless, today was the first day of my life where i was "in-the-now" and presently conscious of a branch swinging episode as it occurred. luckily for me, i'm the new branch. and the monkey is a 20 year old nanny. this is where things get interesting!

lets call her "raquel" for ease of discussion.

about a month back i was at a bar/restaurant (goldmines) with a friend. the type of friend you know really well, maybe the 2 of you go way back. i felt comfortable to the point where i was just standing there at the bar feeling more at home than usual. smiling for no apparent reason. talking, laughing about random things. life is good.

anyway so there was a standing table with 5 girls avg hb8 and we saw 2 guys who were in there trying to "spit game" to them. one of the guys started trying to pay for their drinks and ordered sampler platters for the group. one thing leads to another and i'm chatting it up with one of the sheep that strayed the furthest from the rest of the flock. we started joking about how i would LOVE it if i met some older chics at the bar who would pay for my drinks and feed me. one of her friends poked her head over in our direction, so i tried to introduce myself to her. she held up her hand and flashed an engagement band at me by twiddling it with the thumb on that same hand and smiled as if to say "sorry i'm taken".

to make a long story short: since that exact moment a month ago that i just described, i've seduced that same girl. i didn't even mean to do it at first. "it happens when you least expect it" and "it happens when you stop looking for it" are statements we've all heard, but there's huge upside and tacit value there when naturally woven into real life situations.

when raquel flashed me the ring i looked at her and did all of the below simultaneously:
1. made a scrunched up face
2. bobbleheaded my head ever-so-slightly with a sincere look of acknowledgement on my face
3. waived one hand at her in a "oh its fine" gesture while mouthing those same words

doing the above told her a variety of things:
1. its ok
2. i'm here talking to your friend
3. i'm harmless and not trying to get in your pants
4. i'm just here having fun like you are

my behavior diffused her and she joined the conversation with her friend and i. the topic of age did come up but since i'm harmless and not trying to pick them up, who cares that they're all 20-22 and i'm nearly 12 years their senior. :up:

we ended up exchanging emails so she could add me on FB. and then after some more joking about how they were going to escape we said our goodnights.

note: it was one of the girl's 21st bday so she was eating up the attention from the other guys but the girl i initially started talking with was being standoffish from eating the food the guys were ordering and reluctant to have them buy and pay for her drinks.

a few days later i became friends with the 2 girls i mentioned on FB. the engaged one in particular (raquel) started chatting with me about a 20 mile charity walk i was about to do. it was posted on my "wall" so people could see it and donate/sponsor me if they chose to. a few days later we chatted again on there and she asked me if i would ever date a 1/2 japanese 1/2 brazilian girl, because she has a friend who is single. i saw the friend's picture and didn't answer the question --> changed the subject (nothing nice to say don't say anything at all type of situation).

i thought it was great to have a new 20 year old friend who has single friends with whom she is willing to try to hitch me up with.

enter twilight zone music.

the chatting continued over the following week and one day she asked if i can do her a favor. her little doggie sometimes hides her cell phone, and could i call her so she can know where the phone is. how intuitive!

from there the chatting morphed into texting as well. suddenly i was receiving "good morning" texts 4 or 5 days a week. the chatting online turns into 3, 4, and 5 hour conversations about all sorts of things. there was definitely a strong connection developing, beit friendship or otherwise. i think this girl's "falling in love" with me or some shit. PS - you'd be suprised at how much bass that song can pump out on a 2500watt car audio system. :whistle:

NOW she says she only sees her boyfriend once a week because he is away at college. she's getting really tired of missing out on things because she feels like she can't have close guy friends, and she can't do much because he wouldn't be happy about her going places where guys would try to talk to her. i can see where she is coming from, but i've cautioned myself, in that i know how some women(?) can word things to serve their own ends (pun untended). with that being said, from what she's said she's given him several warnings and they've argued about how she's unhappy (he's missing the red flags or not doing anything about them).

earlier tonight she asked me out and it sounded similar to how i asked a girl out in 10th grade. nervous, choppy, dancing around the point i.e vague. its obvious that she was trying to make sure i'm good-to-go before she jumps.

on the one hand i've considered my own accountability for whats transpired. on the other (left), i need to also consider the possibility that their relationship was going to end anyway, and what Rollo shared: if she's hot and single is she crazy?

it'd be preposterous to derive from that to say: if she's hot and not single she isn't crazy, but the(un)fortunate truth may be that i may be less worse off dating one that was taken initially. :nervous:

i digress, and as my Mother has warned me over the years after meeting some of the girls i've dated: a wise man once said "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your [wife]"

yes i am almost 32 and no i'm not thinking about marriage. kids by 36 or 37 would be cool though.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story, bro! I really enjoyed reading it :)

All I wanna say, is: Easy there, cowboy... Some part of you wants to dance on the streets from joy over what's happening...it thinks: "Wow, I'm a really lucky guy to have this happening to me! Woohooo!"

That part needs it's ass kicked. You're not lucky, you're simply getting what you deserve. And YOU'RE not lucky with her, but SHE'S lucky with you. Know this, live this, breathe this... You know what I mean? The battle isn't over when you get the girl, you must stay strong! Don't get one-itis, don't let your hope that this girl's a keeper turn into the conviction that she will be a keeper, don't let your guard down. Just enjoy the ride and know that it might be over just as quickly as it got started, keep your expectations in check!

Now go get her, playah! :up:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far so good, but this is my only point of contention:

darkstarrr said:
the chatting online turns into 3, 4, and 5 hour conversations about all sorts of things.

Just 20 minutes on the phone is too long. 3-4 hours of face time would get you laid with her. 4 or 5 hours on the phone would confirm your AFC status and be the kiss of death in most situations, but you have 3 things working in your favor now.

First, it would seem her IL is through the roof for you. She's been not so discreetly handing you golden opportunities to connect with, and ƒuck her (lost cell phone lol). The LDR boyfriend (if he's in college, and she's 20, she's not engaged) is a non-issue for her and her behavior loudly tells you the story. She wants to get with you, but needs a plausible deniability for her behaviors (if only for herself) when she splits with him for you.

Second, you pushed past the primary "I'm taken" sh!t test. Game on. If a girl is seriously seeking you out for more than just attentions or the emotional tampon job after that sh!t test, you've got a 'ƒuck me' invitation.

Lastly, your age difference and your attraction to her are insanely flattering to her. If she were 24 or 25 the novelty's worn off, but at 20 it's new and flattering. She's just realizing her sexual power can attract men outside her peer group. When a 20 y.o. girl is attracted to a guy 12 years her senior it's not creepy, it's a compliment. Half the reason she's creating excuses to put off the BF is so she can explore that aspect.

You need to consolidate this soon. Stop it with the 5 hour phone conversations and IMs. Date her like an adult Man of 32 dates women. Set up your date with the phone or texts, but settle for nothing less than getting to know her face to face. This is what she's expecting. You will disappoint her if you slide back into an AFC mentality and go "friend" on her - she's already used to that from chumps her own age. She's already asked you out so it's pretty much a given. However she wants to experience an older guy, give it to her confidently by arranging a date and TELLING her where you'll both go and what you'll do. Factor in time for bringing her back to your place and ƒucking her. Do something fun and exhilarating that she can't do with younger guys. Bring her into your 32 y.o. Man world, do not attempt to fit into her 20 y.o. girl world.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I didn't see the part where the OP says they had sex yet.
Yeah, where's that part? Seems like just a bunch of phone talking and texting.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please excuse my immaturity but I was skipping the paragraph after paragraph of text to the sex part but couldn't find it.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... i was thinking the same thing...
becareful of oneitis my friend. Sounds like you already on that road. but otherwise gl.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you banged her, well done.

I found this curious: "she's getting really tired of missing out on things because she feels like she can't have close guy friends, and she can't do much because he wouldn't be happy about her going places where guys would try to talk to her."

Seems like the fiance knew to keep her on a short leash. Lo and behold, she goes out where she might meet someone and does (the OP) and he becomes her close guy friend (4-hour talks) and she cheats (assuming he banged her).

Women are so untrustworthy.

PS-- obviously, do not make yher your gf and do not trust her. If she would cheat on the finance with you, she will cheat on you with whoever...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can light me up if you want. What about "she's engaged" don't you understand? Even Rollo, who I admire, seems to condone banging women who are taken. Go get a single woman. Plenty to go around. Sorry, I'm opinionated about this. A woman that cheats should be a giant red flag to you. Many of the guys here get involved with women who are taken, just for the poon. You can get that from the single women. How pathetic.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
5string said:
You guys can light me up if you want. What about "she's engaged" don't you understand? Even Rollo, who I admire, seems to condone banging women who are taken. Go get a single woman. Plenty to go around. Sorry, I'm opinionated about this. A woman that cheats should be a giant red flag to you. Many of the guys here get involved with women who are taken, just for the poon. You can get that from the single women. How pathetic.
Did you not read the post?

SHE came on to HIM. Heavily, in fact. He blew it off for a while before she practically shoved her ****** in his face.

I typically don't pursue "attached" women, but if they give me IOIs, I will engage. If I don't, some other dude will. It's only a matter of time.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:

SHE came on to HIM. Heavily, in fact. He blew it off for a while before she practically shoved her ****** in his face.

I typically don't pursue "attached" women, but if they give me IOIs, I will engage. If I don't, some other dude will. It's only a matter of time.
Of course I read the post. Who came on to whom is of no consequence as far as I'm concerned. What concerns me it that this gal was engaged and the OP wants to tap it regardless. Regardless of the fact he is disrepsecting another guy, risking his health/well being and then very likely, going to deal with all of the drama and nonsense that a taken woman will presnt to him in the future. Squirrels..... your statement that if you don't, some other dude will, is simply illogical. That's not an excuse in my book. Keep in mind I'm not trying to flame you here. I just don't agree. So, no offense.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5STRING, in general I'd agree with you, if there's a ring on her finger, lay off. However I have to question the sincerity of a 20 y.o. girl involved in an LDR with a guy away at college who's naive enough to think his GF will stay his fiance in the meantime. I'm not saying the guy deserves it, but if it's not the OP it'll be some other guy, by evidence of this girl's motives and behavior.

Would it be different if the girl wasn't engaged and just a GF for the college kid? Would she be fair game then? Because by her behavior implies that she's not taking the engagement seriously. You might argue that the OP is rewarding and/or reinforcing that behavior, but bear in mind the girl is just entering into her party years. Any guy thinking he's going to curb that desire and energy with marriage is fooling himself (yet another reason I advocate waiting until you're 30 for marriage).

What if she brakes up with the college kid a week from now, calls off the wedding and says she's single for the OP? Then is it OK?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
5STRING, in general I'd agree with you, if there's a ring on her finger, lay off. However I have to question the sincerity of a 20 y.o. girl involved in an LDR with a guy away at college who's naive enough to think his GF will stay his fiance in the meantime. I'm not saying the guy deserves it, but if it's not the OP it'll be some other guy, by evidence of this girl's motives and behavior.

Would it be different if the girl wasn't engaged and just a GF for the college kid? Would she be fair game then? Because by her behavior implies that she's not taking the engagement seriously. You might argue that the OP is rewarding and/or reinforcing that behavior, but bear in mind the girl is just entering into her party years. Any guy thinking he's going to curb that desire and energy with marriage is fooling himself (yet another reason I advocate waiting until you're 30 for marriage).

What if she brakes up with the college kid a week from now, calls off the wedding and says she's single for the OP? Then is it OK?
If she breaks up with the guy, calls off the wedding and she declares herself single, then by all means, the OP should mount her.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's the formality then?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
So it's the formality then?
It's the fact that she is taken Rollo. Ring or no ring. My whole point is that if one goes sniffin around a woman who is engaged, married or has a BF, not much good can come of it. You might get the tang, but you may just hurt another man, husband or even a family. All the while looking over your shoulder for some guy with a bat with your name on it, that just had his heart ripped out by some woman who has cheated on him. Why risk the above Rollo when there are more than enough single HB out there? Is getting your d!ck wet with one of these cheaters worth the potential damage I have described above?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I have to agree, especially since she was engaged. No thanks. Ive been engaged and had her cheat...worst feeling in the world. Plenty of single women out there to bang. Im not trying to be morally judgmental, its just why give a cheater like this the satisfaction of knowing she can cheat and get away with it? Plus, to say that if he didnt do it someone else will? That's like saying if don't you rob a particular bank, someone else will. Have to live your life to YOUR morals and values, not someone else's.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend got stabbed and almost killed by a boyfriend of this branch swinging chick he just started dating (believing that she was single & broken up with him). If it weren't for some good men walking by, he'd be dead.

If you piss off a guy by banging his girl, regardless of your morals or whose fault it is, just be prepared for something like that.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:

This is so hillarious. This is chick logic. It sounds exactly like something a girl would say

He came on to ME. Heavily! I tried to blow him off, but he kept persisting and he took my hand. No, I'm not a slut, but if he keeps making moves on me, I will give in. If I don't, some other girl will get with him, it's only a matter of time.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
This is so hillarious. This is chick logic. It sounds exactly like something a girl would say

He came on to ME. Heavily! I tried to blow him off, but he kept persisting and he took my hand. No, I'm not a slut, but if he keeps making moves on me, I will give in. If I don't, some other girl will get with him, it's only a matter of time.

Yep.