I Say "Let's Cut Through All this BS and just Have Sex"....She says "mmmk"

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I come back from clubbing with my cuz on Friday night, at around 2:30. (Danced up a few HBs, got a number :)) The nerd that I am, I go online after I come home. I'm half drunk by then.

This girl I've been talking to online IMs me. To refresh your memories, we met online and realized we live within 10 miles and know some common people.

To make a long story short we start arguing and I say we should just have sex and get it over with. She agrees. She says she'll drive to my place Monday afternoon. I'm happy for the moment.

Then logic takes over.

Reasons I should not mess with this chick:

1. NEVER SEEN HER IN PERSON!
Some chicks are easier than others, but you usually want to MEET a guy before agreeing to have sex with him. She's seen several pictures of me and heard my voice.

2. SHE'S MESSED UP!
She talks about smoking bud, snorting coke, growing shrooms, and how her father abandoned her.

3. SHE'S NOT EIGHTEEN!
She's seventeen and I am nineteen. A crazy girl like this could get bitter and throw my arse in jail.

4. UHHHH, DISEASES?
If she's this easy with me, she's this easy with others.

Reasons I should mess with this chick:

1. She's hot.
2. She's hot.
3. She's hot.
4. She's hot.

I've been wanting to bag this girl for a long time now, but man....I thought we'd get coffee first. Then maybe a bowling/casual dinner date. Then maybe a promenade/more romantic date. THEN sex, after token deliberation and resistance.

Guys, I'm thinking I don't want to touch this girl with a forty foot pole, let alone my considerably smaller penis. I made a decision that I would accept no less than what I carefully decided is the best. What I want is a nice down to earth GOOD girl, who's bad just for me :)

Just typing this post makes it much clearer in my mind. Help me out guys.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i'd go for it...

Doesn't sound like she wants a relationship, which is good, so you could turn her into a fvck buddy...

I agree with Chaos...practice makes perfect. :)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Pecker

1. NEVER SEEN HER IN PERSON!
Some chicks are easier than others, but you usually want to MEET a guy before agreeing to have sex with him. She's seen several pictures of me and heard my voice.

You've seen her pics right?

1. She's hot.
2. She's hot.
3. She's hot.
4. She's hot.

2. SHE'S MESSED UP!
She talks about smoking bud, snorting coke, growing shrooms, and how her father abandoned her.

Hit it and quit it.

3. SHE'S NOT EIGHTEEN!
She's seventeen and I am nineteen. A crazy girl like this could get bitter and throw my arse in jail.

I thought it was 3 years younger you couldnt touch? Eg 19yr old can't have sex with a 16 yr old?

4. UHHHH, DISEASES?
If she's this easy with me, she's this easy with others.

Scary.